Things a decent woman shouldn't make her man do...

Options

Replies

• taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Everything?
    Come home from a blummin' hard day at work, cook dinner, clean the house and put the kids to bed , cos your 'too tired' and stay in bed for an extra hour every morning, when making you get up and do everything, make you pay for every single bill, mortgage, her car, fuel, phone, groceries, organise everything and have to give up all your hobbies and pastimes so she can continue to follow hers....

shall I go on?

Your chick sucks.

or not, amirite? wait...maybe that's why...
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    I buy my wifes pads and don't even hesitate....it's not like the checker thinks its for me....plus if it's a cute checker, I like to see them blush when I ask "does these have wings or not?"
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I buy my wifes pads and don't even hesitate....it's not like the checker thinks its for me....plus if it's a cute checker, I like to see them blush when I ask "does these have wings or not?"

:flowerforyou:
  • agriffiths73
    agriffiths73 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm not bitter, just answering the question - that's what she does....
  • JaneMills0
    JaneMills0 Posts: 40 Member
    Options

I'm going out on a limb here and just going to guess you are recently separated?

Nope!

You might be by now!!!!
  • AnitaRose72
    AnitaRose72 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Clean the seeds and stems out of his own ganja.

LOL!!!
  • VogtAndrea
    Options
    Wear her apron in the kitchen and out to the barbecue. (give the guy his own.... with a manly look to it)
  • glonigan
    Options
    Get rid of his dog.
  • nursenessa1
    nursenessa1 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Everything?
    Come home from a blummin' hard day at work, cook dinner, clean the house and put the kids to bed , cos your 'too tired' and stay in bed for an extra hour every morning, when making you get up and do everything, make you pay for every single bill, mortgage, her car, fuel, phone, groceries, organise everything and have to give up all your hobbies and pastimes so she can continue to follow hers....

shall I go on?

Your chick sucks.

or not, amirite? wait...maybe that's why...

You are right. She prolly doesn't... I feel so sorry for this guy. She is suppose to be the other half, not a parasite.
  • AnitaRose72
    AnitaRose72 Posts: 29 Member
    Options

You are a very good man!
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Buy tampons or any other feminine hygiene products

I've got no problem with that. Heck, at least it means there's a woman at my place.
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options

I've got no problem with that. Heck, at least it means there's a woman at my place.

My boyfriend loves buying them because the cashiers always tell him what a sweetie he is for doing it.
  • iysys
    iysys Posts: 524
    Options
    Get rid of his dog.

:-(
    i'm sorry
  • ladyonaquest
    ladyonaquest Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    My husband buys my pads for me every month...LOL!! He said "Why should I be embarrassed, anybody with sense knows that they aren't for me!" He's so funny, I love him!!
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Hold her purse. I mean honestly. I always feel sorry for the guys I see carrying their broads' purse. Ladies, get a smaller bag you can hold on to.

:laugh:

I see these men holding these little purses for their ladies and I just giggle to myself. I kind of think it's cute, but I wouldn't make my guy do it.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Yum, heteronormativity.
  • CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Options

For years and years I would never do this. At some point it clicked though that if TOM was really inflicting his will then she needed a helping hand. After doing so for the first time well past the age of 30, I realized it really isn't that big of deal. Its not like the clerk mistakenly thinks they are for you. My only caveat is that you tell me the exact type, size, color, whatever. Don't have me trying to read labels and compare, etc. I'm not trying to linger in the aisle. We can talk about lingering after TOM leaves. Holler if ya hear me!!!!!
  • Mnm1983
    Mnm1983 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    :wink:
    Unhook her bra ;)
    sOME GUYS TAKE PRIDE AT THIS SKILL
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Hold her purse. I mean honestly. I always feel sorry for the guys I see carrying their broads' purse. Ladies, get a smaller bag you can hold on to.

This.

I will only ever hold it if there is a really darn good reason why the girl cannot hold it, and there are no surfaces near by she can place it on (It's bad to put it on the ground).

If I do have to hold it, I will not move because she shouldn't be able to move either, due to whatever it is she needs to do (like tying her shoelaces).
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    I don't think you should try to *make* a man to anything!