The most expensive item ever purchased for YOURSELF?

Options

Replies

• gingah73
    Options
    Top o' the list......my house, an SUV, a Schwinn bike and a 3D TV.

Life is short. Treat yourself!
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    20120712154458-566879.jpg

Well. . not just for me. .for me and my kid :smile:
  • Laura80111
    Laura80111 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    In 2009 in honor / rememberance of my Dad I bought a diamond sapphire braclet and in 2010 in honor / rememberance of my Mom diamond sapphire earrings to match:bigsmile: Everytime I wear them I remember what great parents they were to me and I was blessed to be adopted by them:heart: when I was 16mo old.
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    you people are rich :P
    i guess an iphone.

no,it would have to be a macbook. but i'd treat myself a diamond ring anytime :)
  • ATclassof2021
    ATclassof2021 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    A house in FL (I rent this one), house in TN (live in this one), mustang, pickup and looking for a Corvette now......all since my divorce in 2003 :-)
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Car ($20k), motorcyle ($1.5k), computer ($1.2k) nice bicycle ($700).
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Condo in downtown Chicago. Then I realized how lonely and boring it is to live there. I still own it, but now I live in a foodie neighbordhood.

Aside from real estate, a Louis Vuitton purse. I'll just say I could've paid a YEAR of college.

OH man, didn't think about college. Most expensive thing I've ever bought myself was an education ($50k).
  • trtmom
    trtmom Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Round the world plane ticket! I leave for New Zealand in November, then Australia, Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam :D

envy!
  • ClareWantsProgress
    Options
    Baby grand piano. Everyone else wanted a car or jewelry - not me!
  • anrev42
    anrev42 Posts: 331
    Options
    Cartier watch.
  • PunkyG210
    PunkyG210 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    In 1984, fresh out of nursing school, I bought the car that I saw when I was in high school and said I'd buy myself when I got my nursing license......a brand new 5 speed 1985 Mazda RX7! Five yrs later when I had finally finished paying for it, someone stole it and totalled it. I cried for days!
  • NicolaMapp
    NicolaMapp Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Other thank house and car etc, its a definite girlie one of shoes and handbags! Mulberry handbag at c£800, couple of Louboutins too (although one was on sale!!!)
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Condo in downtown Chicago. Then I realized how lonely and boring it is to live there. I still own it, but now I live in a foodie neighbordhood.

Aside from real estate, a Louis Vuitton purse. I'll just say I could've paid a YEAR of college.

OH man, didn't think about college. Most expensive thing I've ever bought myself was an education ($50k).

Yeah, I am very grateful that I am done paying that monstrosity off. Hmmm, I suppose my education was the 2nd most expensive thing I bought myself. :drinker: Cheers to being educated!
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    A car
  • peace_pigeon
    peace_pigeon Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Besides houses and cars....

My beautiful and much adored horse- a grey Swedish Warmblood mare. Also the saddle. And the bridle. Oh and her rugs. Also the vet bills. The boarding fees are up there too. Lol.... Worth every last penny :happy:
  • x_JT_x
    x_JT_x Posts: 364
    Options
    Other than the typical house and car....Lasik Surgery, a Handgun and a Zing (computerized paper cutter) - spread out over the last few years.
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    you people are rich :P
    i guess an iphone.

no,it would have to be a macbook. but i'd treat myself a diamond ring anytime :)

I can't imagine it would be hard to get someone else to treat you to one
  • Pdschurig
    Pdschurig Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    My tummy tuck and lift. I work hard and deserve it!
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking aside from cars and such....my boobs are going to be the most. My husband bought the first pair and I am going in for round 2 which he is making sure I have some skin in so to speak. ;)
  • rishonb
    rishonb Posts: 232
    Options
    Diamond earring for me.. for my girl shoes,shoes,and more shoes why the hell do female shoes cost so much.....