Insanity Challenge

Options

Replies

• good2bthaking
    good2bthaking Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I just finished last Sunday, tough but well worth it.
  • HopetoFaith
    Options
    Nest Monday : month 2 , wish me luck :laugh:
    [/quote]

al the best for you:), dot forget to take pic. for progress :)
  • HopetoFaith
    Options
    I just finished last Sunday, tough but well worth it.

one more round or somthing eals now ?
  • DGrayaon
    Options
    Im in!!
    I started Insanity a month ago but then picked up a knee injury while running so had to rest. I started it again from week one on Monday 24th.

Fit test results

Switch kicks - 47
    Power Jacks - 54
    Power knees - 81
    Power Jumps - 30
    Globe Jumps - 14
    Suicide Jumps - 9
    Push up Jacks - 12
    Low Plank Oblique - 51

I love the intensity of the workouts, although I do find myself swearing slightly at Shaun T from time to time!! I've got pure Cardio today which is a killer but its only a short workout so its over fast.
  • Carebear530
    Carebear530 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm doing the 2nd fit test today.
  • HopetoFaith
    Options
    Im in!!
    I started Insanity a month ago but then picked up a knee injury while running so had to rest. I started it again from week one on Monday 24th.

Fit test results

Switch kicks - 47
    Power Jacks - 54
    Power knees - 81
    Power Jumps - 30
    Globe Jumps - 14
    Suicide Jumps - 9
    Push up Jacks - 12
    Low Plank Oblique - 51

I love the intensity of the workouts, although I do find myself swearing slightly at Shaun T from time to time!! I've got pure Cardio today which is a killer but its only a short workout so its over fast.

i think you not only one who swears time to time at Shaun T :))))
  • HopetoFaith
    Options
    day 4 of cardio recovery went so well, that i decided to do 20 min of cario kickboxing afterwords :) even though its not cardio day i was sweating not any less :)
  • HopetoFaith
    Options
    by the ways if you are in pain just keep moving, i was so bad last night, still sore today but its so mch better now , that helped my anyways :)
  • HopetoFaith
    Options
    I'm in! I'm doing the 2nd fit test today.

hi let us now if you are improving always nice to be motivated
  • TeamNoExcuses
    Options
    I plan on starting Insanity on October 1st (after my first 5K). It looks pretty scary lol

It is scary but you'll love the results. It feels great to push yourself. It's not a two step and it's not for anyone who doesn't like to challenge themselves. I'm going to start over again on October 1st so I'm with you! I let school get in the way of month 2 but I'm ready to do it again!
  • Takarameri
    Takarameri Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I started Insanity this week too. I'm getting ready to do Pure Cardio this morning.
  • ThisCanadian
    ThisCanadian Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    I started Insanity this week too. I'm getting ready to do Pure Cardio this morning.

Just finished Pure Cardio. I had no desire to work out today - feeling a little burnt out - but feel much better now. How did you find it?
  • Takarameri
    Takarameri Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I was dragging pretty hard this morning. I feel a lot better now that I've completed the workout. It was challenging but with lots of rest break I made it to the end.
  • DGrayaon
    Options
    I have just finished pure cardio, after spending the whole day giving myself reasons not to do it I am feeling really good now.
  • HopetoFaith
    Options
    I have just finished pure cardio, after spending the whole day giving myself reasons not to do it I am feeling really good now.

proud of you girl do not give up, im on pure cardio tomorrow and its scary but i can do it (keeping myself motivated) :)
  • Xited
    Xited Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 7 today but this is my Fit Test from when I started, pretty terrible but excited to see what it looks like in a week's time.

Switch kicks - 120
    Power Jacks - 30
    Power knees - 80
    Power Jumps - 20
    Globe Jumps - 22
    Suicide Jumps - 7
    Push up Jacks - 12
    Low Plank Oblique - 40
  • HopetoFaith
    Options
    terrible??? look at mine and think again :))))
  • Xited
    Options
    LOL! You're doing just fine! I think I went all out for the switch kicks and had little left for the rest.
  • Xited
    Options
    Has anyone done their measurements? I was reading on the Beachbody site that it was the best way to measure results. I'm going to take mine now...
  • HopetoFaith
    Options
    i did on the day i started , inches are more importent to me then weight :)