Is there anything you miss about being fat?

Options

Replies

• kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Eating whatever the hell I wanted!
  • MidlifeGlowUp
    MidlifeGlowUp Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I miss my muumuus. They were so comfortable, but they looked better 30 pounds ago. Now, I can't find one that fits right.
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Eating as much sugar, but also when i was bigger I wasn't so cold as easily. I can't even sit in weather that is under 55 degrees anymore without shivering, and having to wear a sweatshirt. I miss not being able to eat fast food without getting sick, but I am now okay with it.

o well. its part of being a healthier me, and i'm okay with that. As far as guys, they stare but at least i know i can actually hold a conversation with one without it being about my "curves".
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Right now, I do miss this, and not even thinking about the calories:

cheesesticks.jpg
  • danithegirl89
    danithegirl89 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I do not miss being fat at all. The only thing that has sucked since I lost weight is that when I sleep on my side (which is how I sleep 95% of the time) my knees grind together. There used to be cushioning on them or my thighs were fat enough to hold them further apart. Lol! So I have to sleep with a pillow between my legs now and it makes me feel like an old person hahaha. But I would take that any day over being fat :)
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    i guess that i could easily house a whole bag of tyson buffalo tenders with a bowl of bleu cheese, rub one out, then eat a whole column of oreos with whole milk and be unable to give a *kitten* less about what i just did to myself.
  • Off10h8ed
    Off10h8ed Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    It will prolly be my boobs cause I don't have much to start with. My hubby says they are already getting smaller, although he offered to buy me some once I got to goal.... NOT... sorry...
  • mh569
    mh569 Posts: 41
    Options
    Church pews and hard chairs in general are now extremely hard to sit in. You drop 70 pounds and all of a sudden you can't sit on your tush like you used to!
  • nicholettebell
    Options
    I miss how ignorant I was about food. Sometimes ignorance is bliss. I also miss being able to hide behind my "fatness". But with all that being said, I wouldn't go back to it for anything. This whole process has taught me so much about myself.
  • TheGimper
    Options
    Eating junk food.. Lol.
    Exactly. Or to be more precise, eating whatever I wanted and not caring if it was bad for me.
  • hina2584
    hina2584 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    there is only one thing in this world which push me to adopt a good ideal healthy lifestyle is my increasing weight,i am not fat i am not skinny but this fat keep a eye on me................................so i love my fat for this:wink:
  • flabulous4
    flabulous4 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I wasn't fat...I was big-boned! :sad:
  • TheBigYin
    TheBigYin Posts: 5,682 Member
    Options
    I'll tell you more honestly in another 40-50lb's, but so far...

Not A Damned Thing!
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Being warmer in winter...... OMG I so miss my insulation..... I really do... apart from that.... nothing else. But then again it will come in handy not having the insulation in summer...... catch 22.... either freeze in winter or boil in summer.....
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Church pews and hard chairs in general are now extremely hard to sit in. You drop 70 pounds and all of a sudden you can't sit on your tush like you used to!

Yep noticed that as well.... boney bums kinda suck. The extra padding made it nicer
  • CMB1979
    CMB1979 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    My face. Not used to it, don't like looking at it. I think it looked best about 35 pounds ago.

This. Without as much fat on my face, I'm starting to look my age. :-/. At least my heart will look my age now too!
  • NegativityQueen
    Options
    NOPE. SKINNY FTW
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    No. I still eat the foods I want, just in moderation now. Which means I can really enjoy them without feeling sick, bloated, or guilty afterward.
    I like the way I look, but most importantly, I like the way I feel.
  • Britbratkins3
    Options
    I'm going to miss not having all this attention too... from boys. Especially when it's the guys who didn't give a rip roaring hoot about me before I became skinny. I am also going to miss eating everything I want to and how much I want of it.
  • sel254
    sel254 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I miss being offered a seat on the train because everyone thinks I'm pregnant. Standing in high heels for a 40 minute journey while the train is swaying from side to side and everyone's banging into each other is no fun at all - I'm knackered before I've even get to work from all the effort it takes to not fall flat on my *kitten* :(