Bikini Babes - January 2010

Options

Replies

• jlbay
    jlbay Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling much better, but I have no energy! The flu kept me pretty much on the sofa for 8 days, which was kinda good, in one sense, as I've also hurt my knee and I definitely gave that knee some rest!

I'm trying to get back into moving, but it is so hard. I feel like I have no bones in my body. I also have a TON of studying to do and sitting around reading doesn't exactly energize me.

So, this week I'm starting back with walking and maybe the elliptical. Don't think I'll be running for at least another week. It is very hard for me to stay under my calories when I don't exercise, though. I need those exercise calories, otherwise I feel like I'm starving.

I really need to get back into the swing of things. I want to keep my BB goal and I have to get serious NOW! I'll weigh in this Saturday. Hopefully, there isn't too much damage from a week on the sofa with comfort food. Eek.
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling much better, but I have no energy! The flu kept me pretty much on the sofa for 8 days, which was kinda good, in one sense, as I've also hurt my knee and I definitely gave that knee some rest!

I'm trying to get back into moving, but it is so hard. I feel like I have no bones in my body. I also have a TON of studying to do and sitting around reading doesn't exactly energize me.

So, this week I'm starting back with walking and maybe the elliptical. Don't think I'll be running for at least another week. It is very hard for me to stay under my calories when I don't exercise, though. I need those exercise calories, otherwise I feel like I'm starving.

I really need to get back into the swing of things. I want to keep my BB goal and I have to get serious NOW! I'll weigh in this Saturday. Hopefully, there isn't too much damage from a week on the sofa with comfort food. Eek.

I am glad you are feeling much better! Sorry about being sick. :( That stinks!
  • xXmimiXx
    xXmimiXx Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

Sounds like you all have such a great mind set for this year. I think that we are all going to achieve our goals that we set!

I am having such a hard day today. One of my best friends, my dog, Bear, passed away today.:cry: He was a wonderful companion and I loved him very much. I can't believe how hard it is.

I am pleased that I did not binge over this tho. Normally I would have. But I didn't. I did, however, have a couple of glasses of wine after work.

Sorry to be a downer in posting tonight, I just felt that I had to share

You are all doing such a wonderful job, keep up the great work!

I'm so sorry about your dog, I know how you feel :heart: he'll be in doggy heaven with my dog Jed! Happy days :flowerforyou:
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to pop in and wish you guys a great week!!! See you at weigh-in on Saturday!! :drinker:
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    good morning ladies, good luck at this saturdays weight in.
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    LW: 199.2
    CW: 196.6

This Week's Loss: -2.6
    Total BB Lost: -6.4

I don't know how this weekend will turn out for me. It's gonna be hard because today is my mom's birthday. Tomorrow is Bruce's birthday/Valentine's Day, and Monday is my best friend's birthday!!! 4 holidays in 3 days.. I'll be glad when the holidays are over for a while. Then it'll just be trying to stay out of the Cadbury Mini's. I love those! lol
  • nakrya
    nakrya Posts: 191
    Options
    LW: 199.2
    CW: 196.6

This Week's Loss: -2.6
    Total BB Lost: -6.4

I don't know how this weekend will turn out for me. It's gonna be hard because today is my mom's birthday. Tomorrow is Bruce's birthday/Valentine's Day, and Monday is my best friend's birthday!!! 4 holidays in 3 days.. I'll be glad when the holidays are over for a while. Then it'll just be trying to stay out of the Cadbury Mini's. I love those! lol

Great job Blondie!!

I say, just have fun and just be aware of how much sweets you're eating. I agree, I love those mini eggs. I have to buy the small bags because I can definitely eat a big bag in one sitting!
  • nakrya
    nakrya Posts: 191
    Options
    LW: 158.6
    CW:157.0

Good luck everyone!
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    starting 226lbs.
    bb185.6
    last week175.6
    this week180.4
    goal126
    i worked really hard too, but my sugar has been bothering me too.:frown:
  • savvystephy
    Options
    Saturday, February 13th Weigh In

Starting Weight: 193
    Bikini Babe Start: 179
    Last Weigh in: 165.5
    This Week: 165

This week: -0.5
    Bikini Babe total: -16
  • Hailey
    Hailey Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    SW-171
    LW-162.4
    CW-161.3
    GW-130
    BikiniBabesweightloss-10 lbs

lost 1.1 lbs this week! and it would have been more if nto for yesterday, went over by 900 cals! damn taco bell, and it made me sick...
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    Weightloss this week: - 3#
    Waist: - .25"
    Hips: + . 5"
    Right Thigh: -.75"
    Left Thigh: -1"
    Right Arm: - 1"
    Left Arm: -/+ 0"

I'm real Happy!! :bigsmile:
  • jlbay
    Options
    SW - 190
    LW - 161
    CW - 160 (-1.0)
    GW - 135

And... back down the scale I go. When I first went under 160 back in November and made it to 155, I thought I'd never see a 1-6-? on the scale again. This is the third time to hit 160 since October.

I got back on the treadmill (only walking) and even the elliptical this week. I even returned to Yoga class (although I couldn't do every pose). The knee is getting better. Still a little sore, but I can almost go up and down the stairs without pain. Last night I had a dream where I tried to run on it - ha! I'm dreaming of running now. Hopefully that's a good sign. This week's goal is to work out every day. Since I'm not able to up the intensity, I'm going for duration until the knee is 100%.

Somebody mentioned those blasted cream eggs - just saw my first one in the shop Friday. Man I love those things... must resist!
  • jlbay
    Options
    LW: 197.4
    CW: 199.2

So I'm up 1.8 pounds... but that's fair because I ate a bunch last night. But.. that's ok too cause I got *officially* engaged!! We've been planning on getting married next September for a while now, but I didn't have the ring, and now I do!! :bigsmile:

I really need to kick it into gear now. I've been losing, but really slowly. I realize now if I don't change my bad habits I won't lose too much weight by then.. at the rate I've been going the last few months I've been dropping about 2 pounds a month. I KNOW I can do way better than that!! I want to be in the 150s by September... not the 180s!!

Congrats on your engagement becoming "official"! What a very exciting time!
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

Well, I guess I went MIA last week (sorry!)... it just ended up being SO busy!!!!

I weighed in this morning at 156... back up, surprise, since I haven't exercised and I've been eating everything.

I am going to do the results from last week and this week this afternoon. I was thinking that both winners could each make a challenge if it's alright with you guys, we will have 2 this week? (I know, it's my fault, I don't mean to punish you with me).

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!:flowerforyou: :heart: :love:
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    that's fine sjmay, happy valentine's day to you too and to everyone else. it's not your fault, you were just very busy. good luck everyone.
  • laurenashley923
    Options
    ahhhhh sorry i am super late!!!!

SW:210
    BB:204
    CW: 204

didnt lose, but didnt gain ... hope for better next week, good luck :)
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    I'm super late as well..... I had to travel quite a ways and sing at a friend's wedding... I was gone from Friday all the way through Sunday...
    Anyway, I did weigh in though....

SW 230
    LW 206.6
    TW 206.2
    GW 135 ish

Lost = .4 lbs :laugh:
    I'm happy it's not a gain!!
  • kristendias1
    Options
    I've been working really hard so im excited to see my scale number finally going down! Im getting closer and closer to my goal each week! Im just exited that I finally got below 160!!!!

Sw-165
    Cw-158
    Gw-130
  • savvystephy
    Options
    I've been working really hard so im excited to see my scale number finally going down! Im getting closer and closer to my goal each week! Im just exited that I finally got below 160!!!!

Sw-165
    Cw-158
    Gw-130

Awesome! I am right behind you - almost out of the 160's!