Your husband/boyfriend!!!

Options

Replies

• dodihere
    dodihere Posts: 490
    Options
    A dating internet site. We talked on the phone for 2 weeks. We had planned to meet for lunch the following week but I was so anxious to meet him, I dressed up to go out with my cousin to a bar and last minute I told my cousin I couldn't go and texted him and asked him if he wanted to meet up somewhere. He was in the middle of dinner with his extended family. He left them behind - and told them all to find a way home.
  • supatim
    supatim Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I met my husband at work and my boyfriend here. :drinker: :laugh: :wink:

SSSSSSSsssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

r e a l l y . . . . .
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    ^^ that would be you, sillygoat. :wink:
  • lamoursuffit
    lamoursuffit Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I had an account on formspring.me where people go to ask you questions. I went on mysteryseeker.com and posted the link so someone would find it and ask me stuff. He happened to find it, for some reason followed the link, then two days later we were in a relationship. This was very nearly three years ago and we're engaged. Woop.
  • GeekGirl23
    GeekGirl23 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I found my husband on MySpace... back when myspace was cool

Let me just add at first I thought he was a chud gamer... I'm a Geek Girl but wasn't looking to date another dude who would game all night. To my surprise he actually pays attention to me... 7 years later and it still feels like we are dating!
  • oker673
    oker673 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    On facebook, through an App called Are you interested? Apparently he was

That is how I found my boyfriend too
  • Uuuhlexis
    Uuuhlexis Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    We partied with the same larger group of people, so we met each other several times over the course of a few months (most of which I don't really remember :P), we really started talking one day when I posted a tofu recipe on facebook and he said "OMG you're a vegetarian too!?"..we talked for about 24 hours straight. We bonded quickly over our mutual attitudes about food, cats, and government haha. This month will be the one year anniversary of our first date :)
  • kimtpa1417
    kimtpa1417 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    went to middle and high school together but only knew of each other. (We hung out with different crowds, i was way cooler) :wink: anyway went out for my 27th bday to a bar and there he was almost 10 yrs later after graduation. We got together a few months later ( after months of flirting) :blushing: we have been together almost 6 yrs now
  • vinsonh42
    vinsonh42 Posts: 125
    Options
    I met my bf on POF. we have been together for a month over a year and a half. We talk about getting married and having kids all the time. we already have names picked out for our future kids lol. he is my soulmate. we are amazing together.
  • KT022
    KT022 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    We were at a leadership camp (with about 100 other people), him and I met on the last night, the following night everyone met up for drinks, and he offered to pick me up. So he did, we got to the bar, I began drinking while he remained sober, and he was going to take me home but then his car got stolen. So he ended up drinking with me, we did a lot of kissing. Then we went on a couple of dates, he asked me to be his gf, I said no (what a *****, right?), but a year and a half later we started hanging out again and he asked me out, telling me he'd pretty much loved me since he met me, and now a year and a half into it we're still very much in love ^^ (just working out some issues -sigh)
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    My Best Friend was Screwing his best Friend... The rest is History :heart:
  • lamoursuffit
    lamoursuffit Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    My Best Friend was Screwing his best Friend... The rest is History :heart:

Best story so far! *slow clap* :laugh:
  • supatim
    supatim Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    ^^ that would be you, sillygoat. :wink:

YAY!!!!!

:grumble: I"m not a goat.... :grumble:
  • ellenxmariex3
    ellenxmariex3 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Facebook.

We were both juniors in high school in February of 2010. I was 17; he was 16. I went to Catholic school - he went to a public school about 30 minutes away. My good friend who went to my school lived near him and knew him. She said she would set us up but never did. So one day I saw that she had a Facebook status that he had commented on. So I, being oh so sneaky and a little smitten with his profile picture, commented on it. He commented back, I commented... I think we left her about 85 notifications before switching to Facebook chat. We ended up meeting in person about 3 weeks later at the movies. We made it official on March 17th, 2010. We dated for about a year and a half during high school, went to prom together, ect. I broke up with him inbetween high school and college because I was going to college in Florida and he was staying back in NJ. We got back together 7 weeks later (9/17/11) - the best decision I've made so far in my life.

We've now been together for over a year continuously with a combined total of 2.5 years. We live together over summer and breaks and talk about getting married in the distant future. He's my best friend :)
  • _Sara_A_
    _Sara_A_ Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    We met on Plentyoffish.com He was the one who sent me the first message, and I thought I'm not going to respond to him, he looks like a punk (lol yes he knows this). After a couple days I responded to his message thinking what is it going to hurt, I'm deleting my profile by the end of the week anyways. We met January 1, 2012 started dating mid February. He met my parents and brothers (sister in laws), at Easter and by mid May he had moved in. We have our ups and downs, but honestly, I wouldn't trade him for the world. I thinks he's the best thing for me and me for him! BTW I had lots of terrible dates on POF, so I know the good and the bad from online dating.
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    In an Internet Chat Room (IRC) but we are divorced now so maybe still with a site or if your like older men hit me up :)
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I met my husband on Match.com. It was kinda comical because he had a pt job next door to the place I had my ft job for the last 10 years but we NEVER met one another. He even got his hair cut regularly at the salon I worked for, in the same station I shared with another girl. Craziness.
  • texjenn
    texjenn Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I met my husband on rec.humor back 18 years ago. We have been married almost 15 years.
  • JRaeZins
    JRaeZins Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I was the lead teacher and HIS bosses wife was my helper. She knew we were both single and introduced us. He was dating someone else and wouldn't even meet me until he broke it off. Made me know that he was loyal and we have been married 17 years!
  • Mo7h3rH3n
    Mo7h3rH3n Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I met my fiance at dunkin donuts 6 years ago.