I went from 270 to 125 within a year.

Options

Replies

• Chrysopteron
    Chrysopteron Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Don't go too far. You look lovely in your "before". Overweight, for sure, but nowhere near "obese". Since I read in your profile that your goal is to look "anorexic skinny" it seems that congratulations are in order - you do.
    First thing I thought from the full-body-after pic was "Wow, she has a huge head!" Maybe it's the angle you took the picture at, that can be a bit awkward in the mirror - but maybe it is that your figure as such is nice but doesn't correspond to your height and proportions...
    And I don't mean this in a mean way, but in a concerned way. Your BMI is currently 19.6, I checked. Below 19 is considered underweight, still you claim you want to lose 1-2 more sizes. Besides, honey, you say you yoyo. First thing to stop that would be to stop forcing the yoyo down as far as it will go.
    You are thin, you are pretty, once you quit dieting so forcefully you hair won't fall out anymore. Three issues solved with one change. And start learning to love the big girl you were without becoming her again. Try and see her as a good old friend who was unhappy and compensated by eating.

Food for thought: Maybe if you (as her friend) had loved her more she wouldn't have needed to binge so much...

So maybe new you and old you can become friends and at one point merge emotionally?! I hope they will and wish you all the best for that! (Oh, and try not to give those two some more friends with balloony boobs and pouty lips!)
  • Aboele79
    Options
    awesome work :D looking amazing :happy:
  • fitnessgal1985
    fitnessgal1985 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all the weight loss. I'm counting on the same results for myself within the next year. You look great. :-)
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Well Done!!! Congratulations!!! you look amazing:bigsmile:
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • triskaidekaphile13
    triskaidekaphile13 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    @Chrysopteron I couldn't agree more with what you've written. I'm so saddened that anybody could think that being "anorexic skinny" is something to aspire to. If society treats people who are "anorexic skinny" better than those at a healthy weight, then it's society that needs to change.
  • snorkjuice
    Options
    thank you so much for sharing!
  • ladypenel
    ladypenel Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Don't go too far. You look lovely in your "before". Overweight, for sure, but nowhere near "obese". Since I read in your profile that your goal is to look "anorexic skinny" it seems that congratulations are in order - you do.
    First thing I thought from the full-body-after pic was "Wow, she has a huge head!" Maybe it's the angle you took the picture at, that can be a bit awkward in the mirror - but maybe it is that your figure as such is nice but doesn't correspond to your height and proportions...
    And I don't mean this in a mean way, but in a concerned way. Your BMI is currently 19.6, I checked. Below 19 is considered underweight, still you claim you want to lose 1-2 more sizes. Besides, honey, you say you yoyo. First thing to stop that would be to stop forcing the yoyo down as far as it will go.
    You are thin, you are pretty, once you quit dieting so forcefully you hair won't fall out anymore. Three issues solved with one change. And start learning to love the big girl you were without becoming her again. Try and see her as a good old friend who was unhappy and compensated by eating.

Food for thought: Maybe if you (as her friend) had loved her more she wouldn't have needed to binge so much...

So maybe new you and old you can become friends and at one point merge emotionally?! I hope they will and wish you all the best for that! (Oh, and try not to give those two some more friends with balloony boobs and pouty lips!)
  • moraldd
    moraldd Posts: 99
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. You're an inspiration.
  • cgarand
    cgarand Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous! I have a lot to lose too and am doing it by watching calories/nutrition and exercising. I'm sending a friend request now!
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    wow very sexy now. cheers
  • jonnyman41
    jonnyman41 Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    Hi, now you are at a great weight for your size, age etc and you clearly state that you want to be healthy, why not look at changing your goals to maintain and reform your diet at the same time. You are young so can cope with the burgers and coke every day at the moment but soon enough your body is really going to crave more wholesome foods and that is something to aim for for the rest of your life. add in some veg/salad etc, take away one burger, one diet coke a day etc and soon enough you will have changed your habits and still have a great body! Being skinny on the wrong foods could be as as bad, or even worse, than over eating.
  • wow29
    wow29 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • ChanginRach
    ChanginRach Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Can I ask how many calories a day you started out with and how many you ended up with?
  • wow29
    wow29 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your journey so far! I went to your profile and have to say something else, please don't get the botox or lip injections, you are seriously stunning already, the implants and tummy tuck are a bit more understandable, but for real you don't need any plastic surgery. It kind of reminds of me of heidi montag, she was gorgeous before the surgeries and now just looks sick and freaky, so please reconsider it. You are beautiful the way you are!
    :drinker:
  • natural813
    natural813 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Great job..you look great!
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    WOW - you are seriously less than half of what you were! Amazing job but don't lose anymore weight - you look great! x
  • redneckcaseysgirl88
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • mohanj
    mohanj Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    WOW! Unbelievable. Congratulations. You are very beautiful.
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    You were beautiful before, but now you're physically and mentally healthier AND beautiful. Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!