Options

Replies

• mmerritt33
    Options
    great job!!
  • lismerie
    lismerie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Started yesterday [: I did it before the summer but only two weeks because I hurt my shoulder pretty bad >.<
  • HopetoFaith
    Options
    Started yesterday [: I did it before the summer but only two weeks because I hurt my shoulder pretty bad >.<
    welcome back on board
  • HopetoFaith
    Options
    Week 2 day 1 gone well although I'm pouring sweat like shower I'm happy that I last it all :) so far cardio power and resistance my favored workout
  • ThisCanadian
    ThisCanadian Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 9.... Pure cardio. You know you're in for it when Shaun T says he's worried about the workout.

Gahhhh
  • Xited
    Xited Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I was worried about that workout too after he said that...lol! I am getting back on track after having to take the past 3 days off due to hurting my ankle and not being able to put any pressure on it. So I'm on day 9 also today. Hoping everyone is feeling great and starting to enjoy the workouts...
  • ThisCanadian
    Options
    I was worried about that workout too after he said that...lol! I am getting back on track after having to take the past 3 days off due to hurting my ankle and not being able to put any pressure on it. So I'm on day 9 also today. Hoping everyone is feeling great and starting to enjoy the workouts...

Good that you listened to your body and took the time off. I hurt my knee on day 6 but thankfully I recovered over my rest day. I have a knee brace now and haven't experienced any pain again.

I'm enjoying the workouts but I they sure haven't gotten easier. Lol

I'm really proud that I've gone almost 10 days and haven't given up yet. My dad and * fit* brother never made it pass the fit test. I'm surprised that I made it this far and have to give credit to my mfp friends for helping me push through.
  • DGrayaon
    Options
    I'm glad I did Pure Cardio before work yesterday, while I was at work I started to feel a bit ill. Woken up this morning to a full blown cold and feel terrible. I am gutted as I'm not sure I can manage my workout today.
    Plyo is a hard workout and I think I'm just setting myself up to fail. I think I'll take today as rest day, carry on as normal tomorrow as its cardio recovery and pick up Plyo on sunday when I'm feeling better.
    Really annoyed that this has happened now.
  • HopetoFaith
    Options
    Get well soon, those breaks really can mess up all the workouts, I'm glad that I'm not getting into winter flu. Although my knees and back not very well but that's all from insanity digging deeper :). today is a day 9 for my and I'm already so happy within myself. 8 workouts + eating healthy = 2.8 kg lost in just 8 days can't wait to see results at day 60 :))))))))))))))))) I hope you all doing well too
  • DGrayaon
    Options
    Thats a brilliant loss. Well done. I don't seem to be losing anymore. I've been at the same weight for a month now which is frustrating.

I think I need to overhaul my eating plan as I don't think I'm eating enough and definitely not enough of the right things.

Need to up my fruit and veg and protein as I'm feeling sluggish and tired all the time. I need the right fuel for Insanity.
  • HopetoFaith
    Options
    Try insanity meal plan, I just eat what I feel like but healthy and trying to keep up with my goals of nutrition, I'm full time home mummy so I cook every meal fresh and with 2 babies not much time so they all take my up to 30 min to cook and eat :))
  • DGrayaon
    Options
    I'm checking out the skinnytaste website for new inspiration but good healthy food. I get stuck in a rut and then get bored and then I eat bad stuff.

I need to get my head around the whole I need to eat more (of the right stuff) to lose weight as thats messing with my head right now.

I figure I'll give it two weeks to see if it helps at all and then take it from there.
  • knk1553
    knk1553 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I started (again) on Monday! Yesterday was my rest day because between my internship and class I don't get home until almost 10pm. I felt like I was seeing great results the first time I started it, but then I got sick and took a week off, so I decided to just re-start it. Definteily feeling sore today still, and thats just from the fit test! I would love to friend anyone so we can all motivate each other!
  • MarcyEveland
    Options
    I've done insanity and just finish asylum!! I just wanted to say you are all doing amazing!!!!! That's a super hard program!! I'd join you all but I'm getting ready to start Body Beast... :)
  • brittamarie4
    Options
    Marcy you are INSANE - I cant wait to see your results from Body Beast!!!
  • brittamarie4
    Options
    Im on week 4 day 3 of insanity :) Ill join this challenge toooo!!! I need the support :)
  • brittamarie4
    Options

I hurt my ankle tooo!!! I ran my first 5k two weeks ago and strained my foot/ankle area so I took a week off but I am back at it... hopefully it wont get worse, only stronger if I keep pushing through
  • ThisCanadian
    Options
    Im on week 4 day 3 of insanity :) Ill join this challenge toooo!!! I need the support :)

Hi hi!

I'm on day 10 myself. Have you notified any improvement? I can't wait to retake the fit test.
  • HopetoFaith
    Options
    Day 9 done I felt so much stronger the the last time I did pure cardio, although I did 30 min of crostriner in the morning and int 3 hours inanity, digging deep :) WELCOME new members of this challenge :)
  • ThisCanadian
    Options
    Day 9 done I felt so much stronger the the last time I did pure cardio, although I did 30 min of crostriner in the morning and int 3 hours inanity, digging deep :) WELCOME new members of this challenge :)

You never slow down, do you? ;)