I went from 270 to 125 within a year.

Options

Replies

• 4newtsmom
    4newtsmom Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    OMG Freaking AMAZING!!! lol Way to go, you are SUCH an inspiration!!!
  • xSakura
    xSakura Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look amazing :smile: Incredibly inspirational!
  • drsdghtr
    Options
    No doubt, you look fantastic. What I hope changed more though is the personal issues that were happening a year ago vs. today. Weight loss and notability are great as long as your inner person changes with that. I sincerely wish you fantastic mental, physical & emotional health to go with your awesome physical transformation. Thank you for sharing such a success story.
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW
    You look FAB. Congrats!
  • missmmaynes
    missmmaynes Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! You look amazing! Feel free to add me, I can always use more encouragement.
  • RobinvdM
    RobinvdM Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! And how you went about losing weight is exactly on target!! It is phenomenal how "easy" it is to lose weight once you set yourself up for success :) You are inspiring and awesome!! Plus you look like your own younger sister :) Great work!!
  • jenniferillene
    jenniferillene Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for posting! I am walking just like you have mentioned so Im glad to see that it does really work..I started at 2 miles and are up to 4 now. Ive lost 75lbs in less than a year so far so Ill keep on a trucking! Thanks for the motivation!!
  • suegmune
    Options
    @Chrysopteron I couldn't agree more with what you've written. I'm so saddened that anybody could think that being "anorexic skinny" is something to aspire to. If society treats people who are "anorexic skinny" better than those at a healthy weight, then it's society that needs to change.

Definitely this.

You were beautiful before and after. I also second the person that said you are more than fine at this weight, and now its maintenance and healthy eating time. Don't hate the person you were, but be happy for who you are right now.
  • auria17
    auria17 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    From the inside out, you look awesome!!!
  • caramel1920
    Options
    AMAZE-BALLS!!!!!:drinker: Keep on rockin sister!
  • jessc4343
    jessc4343 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I have nothing positive to say about this, this poor girl is suffering from an eating disorder.

Yep, but look 7 pages of high 5's and pats on the back, just proves how brain dead the majority of the mfp population is.

why wouldn't they? MFP people aren't cynical ( apart form the forum dwellers) and the trust element we have in each other as a community would lead us to believe honesty in the progress people have made and choose to share to inspire others.

My first instinct is that this person has made a HUGE lifestyle change for the better...perhaps the OP should be given the benefit of the doubt? I have lost 85 lbs in just under a year on MFP and I eat ' junk' food, too.

It isn't necessarily that some aren't giving her the BOD; it's that if you look at the big picture (diary, about me verbiage, etc. combined with confession of body dysmorphic issues) - there's something amiss - be it a little exaggeration or a straight up ED.

I agree with the minority (so far) that something isn't right here.

Edited to add: and there's this recent post of hers: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/756973-i-m-afraid-if-i-start-eating-healthy
    Beautiful girl, please be safe & healthy and know you are indeed right where you need to be physically - the knowledge of maintenance will catch up soon enough, I hope.
  • samb330
    samb330 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    You were and still are a pretty girl. I am glad you lost the weight for your physical and mental well being.What a huge accomplishment!Your spirit and dedication is inspiring. I hope you found true internal happiness.

I 2nd this!!!
  • Queenb1212
    Queenb1212 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Very encouraging story. Thanks much for sharing.
  • lika50
    lika50 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Love this... So inspiring. Congrats and you look beautiful! :D
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Amazing. You look great.
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    That's amazing. Great job! So inspirational.
  • Angie_1991
    Angie_1991 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Amazing.
  • kiachu
    kiachu Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I have nothing positive to say about this, this poor girl is suffering from an eating disorder.

Yep, but look 7 pages of high 5's and pats on the back, just proves how brain dead the majority of the mfp population is.

why wouldn't they? MFP people aren't cynical ( apart form the forum dwellers) and the trust element we have in each other as a community would lead us to believe honesty in the progress people have made and choose to share to inspire others.

My first instinct is that this person has made a HUGE lifestyle change for the better...perhaps the OP should be given the benefit of the doubt? I have lost 85 lbs in just under a year on MFP and I eat ' junk' food, too.

It isn't necessarily that some aren't giving her the BOD; it's that if you look at the big picture (diary, about me verbiage, etc. combined with confession of body dysmorphic issues) - there's something amiss - be it a little exaggeration or a straight up ED.

I agree with the minority (so far) that something isn't right here.

Edited to add: and there's this recent post of hers: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/756973-i-m-afraid-if-i-start-eating-healthy
    Beautiful girl, please be safe & healthy and know you are indeed right where you need to be physically - the knowledge of maintenance will catch up soon enough, I hope

So she does have an eating disorder? :(

I hope all the congrats and pats on the back arent doing more harm.
  • MissNations
    MissNations Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • deadlights
    Options
    Wow. Seriously, just wow.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!