Summer Hair

Options
1235»

Replies

• timisw
    timisw Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I like my hair the length it is now, but I wanna be able to pony tail it for summer so it's getting grown out a bit..I might keep growing it, but I'm not sure. I wanna be blonde! lol but I don't want to spend all that money at the salon and i know if i dye it myself it'll wind up reddish...lol so I guess I'm doing nothing with my hair...:indifferent:

Go Pony Tail! ~smiling~

Not sure why I like that so much!
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Ok Tim, I'll go pony tail just for you :bigsmile: lol
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what to do with mine- it's a couple inches longer than it was in my prof pic-

It's in that tween stage where it's not short or long either.
    any suggestions?
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options

Go Pony Tail! ~smiling~

I know why you like ponytails...ride 'em Cowboy!
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    mine is just past the shoulders, and I have found the wonders of a hair straightner.

I like it longer in the summer..I love putting it up on hot summer days
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Shannon ...
    I love the new picture! And I don't know why you'd want to cut your hair short ... you look so young and elegant with this classic, Grace Kelly length - which is so perfect for fair-skinned blondes. It really can't be improved upon.

:love: :love:

{{Address check can be sent to please...}} :love:
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options

Go Pony Tail! ~smiling~

I know why you like ponytails...ride 'em Cowboy!
    MEOW!!!!
  • timisw
    timisw Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what to do with mine- it's a couple inches longer than it was in my prof pic-

any suggestions?

Uhmmm... Well.... errr.... I just better not say that!
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    I went short 2 years ago. My hair was bum level and I went above the shoulders. I did it during my lunch. My clients loved it. But I hated it. I cried and I could tell my hubby did not like it either. Short hairs is not for me. But it does grow back. :bigsmile:

An inch a month for your sins.. .~smiling~ Ok... not sins... But I will still promote longer head hair (mid back) and a sexy pony tail to have it up any DAY of the week for me!

Exactly where it is long again. :drinker:
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options

any suggestions?

Uhmmm... Well.... errr.... I just better not say that!

It sure is hard 2 b good isn't. Especially when the terms long and short.....oh and the ride'm'cowboy.
    Just say no.
  • Jaxxx
    Jaxxx Posts: 13
    Options
    Short is Sassy and always cute ... oh and very cool ... I was thinking about cutting mine as well ... it's soooo HOT:mad: in AZ for long hair ... Be sure to post some pics
  • yellow_pepper
    yellow_pepper Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    There's short and then there's short. And that's the long and short of it. :wink:

Can you think of any woman whose appearance improved when she cut her hair short? Even Jean Seberg looked better with long hair. The only actress whose looks improved when she went short is Mia Farrow. Maybe Princess Diana, too ... but when she had long hair had that 70s feathered look going on, which just doesn't look good today, so I don't know. No long hair reference point.

General tip: if you care about what (straight) men think of your appearance, keep your hair longer. The only men who preferred my shorter look this fall are gay. Short may be chic, but it's not sensual.

Bonus: Longer hair also makes you look thinner! Provided of course that the hair is not too thin. That's a good reason to cut hair short: texture. Thin/thinning or unmanageably curly hair is better short.