Why are you here if your not logging food ??

Options

Replies

• tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Ladies - I think he meant this post to be for men only. I'm feeling a Slightly negative vibe about women in general, especially about women being on here "just to talk".

:embarassed: But he didn't say ***** MEN ONLY*****:grumble:
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options

that and for the douche training I get reading the forums :drinker:

Is there a douche marathon??? :noway:

from what I've seen I'm falling way behind and need to step up my game :grumble:
  • jbaca9602
    jbaca9602 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    How dare you try to learn more about humanity! This ain't no school! If we don't already know info, we must not need it! And anyone seeking to understand why people do the things they do should be made fun of with all the rage and ignorant stabbings possible.

Come on, guys. He's not saying he thinks they should do it any differently, he just asked why. Goodness. "Because I don't feel I need to" is an appropriate answer, why does it have to be more? If this is what you people call support.....
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    well my food and what I log really should not affect you and your progress. So really, what's it to you?? Cause honestly opinions are like arseholes everyone has one, but we do not necessarily need to hear from it.
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    If you don't log the days you eat like crap you don't gain weight cause it ain't in your log. Duh!
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    What's it to you? What is the impact on your life?

knew there would be some stupid responses ... anymore? XD

Stupid threads illicit stupid responses.

My cats breath smells like cat food
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    just bored off work rainy day or maybe im just lonely and need some attention? you tell me bro

Well I'm sorry things aren't going the way you'd hoped. Next time be less aggressive. If you have a question just ask. If you want to fight... well there's Debatable Debating in groups.

Or...

Fight Club.
  • jbaca9602
    jbaca9602 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, I neither fit into the demographic you're looking for, nor do I normally chat around here... but I saw this and was also curious why someone would be here and not log what they're doing. I saw the high school banter and had to chime in.

"Make fun of all the smart people with creative thought process and philosophic questioning!!! They should be ignorant like us!" Is this really how people want to live?
  • Litlbeast
    Litlbeast Posts: 340 Member
    Options

that and for the douche training I get reading the forums :drinker:

Is there a douche marathon??? :noway:

from what I've seen I'm falling way behind and need to step up my game :grumble:

First rule of Zombie Preparedness Training - cardio!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,020 Member
    Options
    If you don't log the days you eat like crap you don't gain weight cause it ain't in your log. Duh!

You win the thread.
  • BackTatJIM
    BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    How dare you try to learn more about humanity! This ain't no school! If we don't already know info, we must not need it! And anyone seeking to understand why people do the things they do should be made fun of with all the rage and ignorant stabbings possible.

Come on, guys. He's not saying he thinks they should do it any differently, he just asked why. Goodness. "Because I don't feel I need to" is an appropriate answer, why does it have to be more? If this is what you people call support.....

YES!!!!!!!!!!!
  • cmriverside
    Options
    I'm sorry, I neither fit into the demographic you're looking for, nor do I normally chat around here... but I saw this and was also curious why someone would be here and not log what they're doing. I saw the high school banter and had to chime in.

"Make fun of all the smart people with creative thought process and philosophic questioning!!! They should be ignorant like us!" Is this really how people want to live?

Have a nice life. That was exhausting to read.
  • dawn2313
    dawn2313 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    :yawn: Two reasons
    -I've done this long enough and eat the same foods enough that I know what I'm doing. If I log it or not I know where I'm at.
    -Because I don't care what you think

and he's got a hotter back.

and no one wants to see your feet, just sayin ;-)

^ Hahaha. yeah why the feet?
    and your back is smokin' hot Jim.
  • BackTatJIM
    Options

some people amaze me .... i bet all your 11,484 post had absolutely no thought behind them ;-)
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Maybe they are here to witness people getting owned by homonyms
  • BackTatJIM
    Options
    :yawn: Two reasons
    -I've done this long enough and eat the same foods enough that I know what I'm doing. If I log it or not I know where I'm at.
    -Because I don't care what you think

and he's got a hotter back.

and no one wants to see your feet, just sayin ;-)

^ Hahaha. yeah why the feet?
    and your back is smokin' hot Jim.

Dawn to the rescue =)
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Maybe they are here to witness people getting owned by homonyms

Once in college but that doesn't make me gay damnit!!
  • cmriverside
    Options

some people amaze me .... i bet all your 11,484 post had absolutely no thought behind them ;-)

It doesn't take a lot of thinking to be here. You'll see.
  • briebear77
    briebear77 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'll give a real response to this. I stopped logging for over a month. I kept logging in, though, because I knew it was what I should be doing. Because I kept logging in, participating, and seeing my friends' progress I am now back to it faster than I would have been normally after a slip-up. So I'm back to logging now even though I was one of those people who logged in and went to the forums but didn't log food for like a month. Was it a good idea? No. But without committing to at LEAST logging in every day I might not have come back at all.
  • dawn2313
    dawn2313 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Some people are so ridiculous. If he wants to ask a question, you can answer it with your opinion without bringing up irrelevant matters. It's MFP, grammar isn't being graded, get over yourself.

Furthermore I do agree with people committing fully to the site! If you sign up and set goals for yourself, whether it's exercise, or food (calorie intake, etc) then you should do your best to update them, and if you don't just make your diary private! Empty logging just shows no determination on your part and isn't motivating people on your friends list. :)