Off Topic and Inappropriate

*spelling? lol
Anyways! So, I take a bath, put on some makeup and a slinky nighty (told u it was inappropriate) and I'm giving the husband little kisses and stuff and he tells me to wait until the price is right is over! are u friggin' kidding me?! We have a DVR recorder...I am so ticked off right now.

Replies

• laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    *spelling? lol
    Anyways! So, I take a bath, put on some makeup and a slinky nighty (told u it was inappropriate) and I'm giving the husband little kisses and stuff and he tells me to wait until the price is right is over! are u friggin' kidding me?! We have a DVR recorder...I am so ticked off right now.
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Prediction: You'll have a headache before the Final Showcase Showdown....
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Oh, I HATE when men do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My hubby does it all the time. I would say just wait him out now. Don't offer it anymore.
  • laurenk182004
    yeah...how romantic is it when it's always planned?! or he'll be like..wanna have sex? I mean come on! Just kiss me and drag me in the bedroom..lol don't ask!
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Maybe you should do the kissing and the dragging:bigsmile:
  • laurenk182004
    LOL I have tried...he wants to watch tv..whatever! I guess I'll go to bed now...lol talk to you guys tomorrow :)
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    yeah...how romantic is it when it's always planned?! or he'll be like..wanna have sex? I mean come on! Just kiss me and drag me in the bedroom..lol don't ask!

said in the same tone as, "Wanna go to Walmart?"

Not like I know from personal experience or anything.

:angry:
  • Prediction: You'll have a headache before the Final Showcase Showdown....
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    The other night my husband head-butted me because he wanted to have sex. Numerous times. I was like, "What are you doing?"

WEIRD! And not really sexy....
  • barefootbabe
    barefootbabe Posts: 271 Member
    The other night my husband head-butted me because he wanted to have sex. Numerous times. I was like, "What are you doing?"

WHAT?! That is bizarre! Had he always had some sort of mountain goat fetish? :laugh:
  • yellow_pepper
    yellow_pepper Posts: 708 Member

I think that's actually pretty funny. It would definitely make me laugh.
  • mrsksanchez
    mrsksanchez Posts: 64
    i agree 100%:drinker:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    :noway:

Uhm.....

Hmm.....

I was going to comment, but instead I guess I'll go cry myself to sleep in my lonely cold bed. :cry:

*sigh...some people don't know how good they got it.*
  • sgtinvincible

said in the same tone as, "Wanna go to Walmart?"

Not like I know from personal experience or anything.

:angry:

:noway: .........

Again....I was going to comment, but I'll just cry myself to sleep in my lonely cold bed....

*sigh.....*
  • mrsksanchez
    mrsksanchez Posts: 64
    u look good i don't know why you're lonely
  • Amanda4825
    Amanda4825 Posts: 113 Member
    lol :laugh: :laugh: i know the feeling my husbands the same way
  • sgtinvincible
    lol :laugh: :laugh: i know the feeling my husbands the same way

I think this thread is going to give me a complex.....*develops nervous tick from frustration at the men in this thread*
  • Amanda4825
    Amanda4825 Posts: 113 Member
    sgtinvincible you must be one of thoes spontanious guys that we have to live with out.... Bless the woman that ends up with you :drinker:
  • Helawat
    Helawat Posts: 605 Member
    I showed this to my boyfriend and he said, "The Price is Right is _The Price is Right_ She'll get over it."

Welcome to my world, darling :flowerforyou:
  • BigCityKittyz
    BigCityKittyz Posts: 378
    Make him PAY you for the "next" pleasure session, and you let him know when and IF THE PRICE is RIGHT! :smokin:

(I'd make him take me on a date....nice dinner...romantic park walk....He better work for it THIS time...it ain't fo free!)