I went from 270 to 125 within a year.

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• KATRENAJ
    KATRENAJ Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful at any weight but the health benefits of exercising and feeling good about yourself are wonderful. What an inspiration you are and it is great to understand that we shouldnt deny ourselves foods we like to eat. Portion control is my bugaboo, so hearing how you learned to control your portions is inspiring to me.
  • kiachu
    kiachu Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you OP. I hope you can develop a healthy relationship with food and learn to love yourself at any weight.

I would just caution losing anymore weight I'm 99% sure you have very little muscle mass as it is. And for your height you are already borderline under weight and eventually youu get ostracized for looking skeletal. I'm way heavier than you, shorter than you, eat a ton more than you, pushing a size 2 and getting comments already about being skinny ( although in my case it's a leaness vascularity issue that ). But you know what I mean. People don't like extremes.

For the rest of you on here cheering this poor girl on, shame on you.
  • Nukkers
    Nukkers Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Glad you're happy..
  • greatthatsgreat
    greatthatsgreat Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you OP. I hope you can develop a healthy relationship with food and learn to love yourself at any weight.

I would just caution losing anymore weight I'm 99% sure you have very little muscle mass as it is. And for your height you are already borderline under weight and eventually youu get ostracized for looking skeletal. I'm way heavier than you, shorter than you, eat a ton more than you, pushing a size 2 and getting comments already about being skinny ( although in my case it's a leaness vascularity issue that ). But you know what I mean. People don't like extremes.

For the rest of you on here cheering this poor girl on, shame on you.

^^ Agree! This thread is tremendously discouraging. Red flags everywhere. I do not think the "you do you" mentality here is appropriate. The amount of self-loathing involved in this type of drastic weight loss, untenable vanity goals, and completely unstable relationship with food is actually tragic. The defensiveness of her response is even more indicative of greater underlying issues. This is not a "success story."
  • WolffRN
    WolffRN Posts: 48
    Options
    Great job on the weight loss, but even happier for your emotional journey. I hope you find happiness both outside and inside yourself!! You are beautiful!
  • HeidiSmith419
    HeidiSmith419 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    your food diary is scary hun. really. Please get some help now before you harm yourself. High Cholesterol, high blood pressure to start, that can happen at 100lbs or 300lbs. it's about what you put in your mouth. not JUST how much of it.
  • LadyRishworth
    LadyRishworth Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm trying to make friends on here for support so please feel free to add me if you want to talk. :) I dont check the forums often but i wanted to share. (Im skipping a ton of details for personal reasons lol).

Here I am before my weightloss, wearing a size 22.

2241262.JPG

My life was an absolute living hell before I lost the weight, full of rejection & set backs. Everything from PTSD to severe anxiety to body dysmorphic disorder & many other struggles. I didn't think Id live to see my 21st birthday. In all honesty, I dont think I wanted to either.

Here I am one year later...wearing a size 2:
    2299135.JPG
    IF YOURE STRUGGLING; KEEP FIGHTING. DONT LET GO. IT IS WORTH IT. Losing weight was the best choice Ive ever made for MANY different reasons. I live an INCREDIBLE life today. I hate to say it but being thin has opened up many different doors of opportunities for me. Weight loss isn't just a physical change.

Everyone always asks if I had lapband or any other weightloss surgery, & the answer is no. I didn't follow any fad diets, either. All it took was calorie counting & exercise. I ate whatever I want, but in smaller portions to control my calories. I knew if I restricted myself of certain foods I'd fall off the bandwagon quickly. As for exercise - I began walking 3 miles everyday. I discovered I love exercising while listening to music, as it's quite relaxing. So I stuck with that, lowering my calories & upping my miles each month. At one point I was walking 9 miles a day with ease!

Omg, you look so beautiful! You're such an inspiring person!
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    niloloko mo lang kami eh
  • jsherrill92
    jsherrill92 Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    You're freaking amazing. Great work.
  • andiied
    andiied Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    wow! You look fabulous
  • timmymon
    timmymon Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    amaze :love:
  • StrongLady14
    StrongLady14 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work! When you love yourself the possibilities are endless!!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!