Boob Jobs-

Options

Replies

• KinzieElise
    KinzieElise Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I recently heard in a class that a boob job makes your breasts less sensitive so any possible pleasure YOU get from them goes away and the only person getting pleasure from them anymore is your partner...however, I'm really not sure how true that is.
  • Yankees242
    Yankees242 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You look great already but if you want them... go for it!!
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    I never thought I would, but I went down many cup sizes during this journey and after my daughter finishes breastfeeding, I'm worried they're going to look even more hellish. I can't afford to get them fixed, though. Meh.
  • speedracer2007
    speedracer2007 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Honestly, it sounds from a psychological perspective you need to proceed with the procedure as long as you don't have any underlining medical condition that would put you & your health at risk during the procedure. I say go for it because it will bost your morale, self esteem & confidence. I think most men would perfer the enhanced look (trying to be nice here) but not obnoxiously out of proporition. In the end, it's all about your hapiness & self esteem.
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    I'm not a fan, but if that's what my woman wants & feels like she needs to feel confident in her skin, I ain't gonna judge.
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I'm not a fan of them. My reason is that women are beautiful the way they are, all different shapes and sizes.

If you would be happier filling a shirt out more that go ahead, just don't because you think it's make you look better because you are already beautiful the way you are. that goes to all you ladies out there.
  • RadioactivePirate
    Options
    A lot of people seem to think that fake boobs always "look fake" and are noticeable and gross. I suspect that the people saying this probably actually seen hundreds of women with breast implants but not realized it because they look normal, so they think "breast implants look fake" because they only NOTICE the fake-looking ones. It's easy to look at super huge Hollywood-style implants and say oh wow look at those fake boobs, but real life is a different story. A good doctor will make them look natural and reasonable for your body size.

It's your body and if it makes you happy, enough to be worth the risks of surgery, then you should do it and not worry about what others think.
  • abnerner
    abnerner Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    If they make you feel better, than do it. But make sure you love yourself first and not just because of the boobs (I know, lame answer)

I personally have big boobs and don't like them, but have considered getting a lift to make them look nicer naked. It'd make me feel better, especially once I loose all my weight (if I still have boobs that is lol)
  • Phaedra2014
    Phaedra2014 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Give me your opinions, before/afters, why you would/wouldn't do this.

This is something I have considered for about 8 years now, and I am thinking about whether I should get serious.

Guys, what are your thoughts? Are fake boobs nice/awesome/gross/turnoff?

Does anyone think this is a permanent mutilation of your body?

ANY THOUGHTS ON BOOB JOBS- I wanna hear them!

I wouldn't and not because I have a fantastic rack but because I'm not a vain person. I'd rather spend the money on a trip or on books or a Viking cooking range,
  • marynificent
    marynificent Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I only had to read through a few answers before i got seriously annoyed. I was a natural D/DD from the age of 14 and breastfeeding/exercise/life/becoming a serious runner really took their toll on my big ol boobs. so last year I got a lift and small implants to replace the volume lost. best decision ever. don't listen to men; they don't have tits. I've never had anyone look at mine and think "wow i wouldn't touch those!"

get them if you want them. they don't all look fake (unless you want them to - and there's nothing wrong with that either) and they certainly don't feel fake. I've had both real big boobs and real fake big boobs and i can barely tall the difference. silicone is a marvelous thing.
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    For you, no.

My wife had implants after WLS. She'd lost over 100lbs and was just completely deflated. For her, I understand. You're not in that situation. On your small frame, you'd run the danger of looking like "tits on a stick."

If you do go for it. Tell the Dr. small, then pick a size smaller than they recommend. Seems plastic surgeons figure everyone wants max bang for the buck and they tend to go larger than requested.
  • hotsambatcho
    hotsambatcho Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    well, i love mine and so does my husband. i got them for me though, because i like big (even if they are "fake") boobs (i am weird i guess). i read that men don't like fake boobs or the way they look etc. well, in my real life experience i only get positive male reaction. just sayin.

Exactly. My wife has them and is about to get them redone in two weeks. I've never known her without them, so I wouldn't have anything to compare them to. But it gave her more self-confidence and she's happy...that's the important thing.

I find it odd that I saw a few posters here talk about "Real men" not liking fake boobs. Sort of an odd way to quantify or define masculinity.
  • sblair77
    sblair77 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I only had to read through a few answers before i got seriously annoyed. I was a natural D/DD from the age of 14 and breastfeeding/exercise/life/becoming a serious runner really took their toll on my big ol boobs. so last year I got a lift and small implants to replace the volume lost. best decision ever. don't listen to men; they don't have tits. I've never had anyone look at mine and think "wow i wouldn't touch those!"

get them if you want them. they don't all look fake (unless you want them to - and there's nothing wrong with that either) and they certainly don't feel fake. I've had both real big boobs and real fake big boobs and i can barely tall the difference. silicone is a marvelous thing.

I was a natural DD from a young age as well and after life took it's toll I got a lift with implants as well because of lost volume.

No one even noticed i had them done. I only went to a DDD from being a DD.

Only thing I wish I had done differently I suppose is to get a reduction of the natural tissue and then fill with all silicon...but whatever. I love them. I don't think they are any different or I am any different than I was prior to getting them done. I feel more confident when I am naked or bra-less and that makes me feel good.
  • know_your_worth
    know_your_worth Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    If i had the money I would do it.
  • TheNewDodge
    TheNewDodge Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Don't do it, Juno
  • vjt1976
    vjt1976 Posts: 43
    Options
    I am currently a B cup in one breast and an A cup in the other. I have always been lopsided and would LOVE to get them. Of course I can't afford them. Maybe once I lose my weight I will start to save money and get them. I would say to you only get them for yourself. If they will make you feel better about yourself then go for it. Everything has risks involved that's why you do your research and find a good doctor!!! Good luck
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    That is really messed up that people are so cruel!

That said, I have implants and I LOVE THEM. I waited though, I got married, had 2 baby girls and breastfed both of them on 34 AA boobies then after my youngest was 4 years old I looked for a surgeon, I found the best doctor in my area and had the best experience over all. If I could do it again I 100% would. :)
    Good Luck to ya

Sending in a PM instead...
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    I had my second baby and lost all my weight (including breastfeeding for 2 years = no breast tissue left) when I was only 27 years old. I was not ready to have an awful body that could never wear a bikini again. It was the best thing I ever did for myself. I didn't go big, just a C, perfect for my petite athletic frame, and I can go "undetected" in sports bras, or I can wear a push up bra and have fun with it. I'm so glad I did it, I would do it again.

That said, I don't like when girls go too big for their frames and look fake and top heavy. That's when I think people go a little too far. Just my opinion though, for me. (I'm talking Heidi Montag big)
  • ballerina454
    ballerina454 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    If you can see them and you can touch them, they are REAL. Imaginary boobs are fake.

Getting implants was the best thing I ever did for myself and I am proud of them. They made me feel better about my body and have kept me motivated along my fitness journey. I say if you are doing it or yourself then go for it. And as for the guy on here that said when have you ever heard a guy say "Ewww she has fake boobs, groce"---You aren't going to hear that. Ever.

Happy Boobaversary to me. I celebrate my one year of my new twins on Sunday! Whooop!

Maybe baking a boobie cake is in store for the weekend. A healthy one of course ;)

Do whatever is going to make YOU happy.
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    I recently heard in a class that a boob job makes your breasts less sensitive so any possible pleasure YOU get from them goes away and the only person getting pleasure from them anymore is your partner...however, I'm really not sure how true that is.

Maybe some people but it didn't happen to me and I had extensive work done (a lift along with implants).