Boob Jobs-

Options

Replies

• Mac247
    Mac247 Posts: 57
    Options
    Nah, I don't think boobs should have jobs. :)

In all seriousness, if you're considering it, look into silicone, not saline. I know a lady who got hers done w/ silicone...they look and feel fantastic! The 'real' ones were nice, the 'new' ones are nice...and bigger!

Mac
  • hellohappylisa
    hellohappylisa Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Getting a boob job is like dying your hair. After, you appeal to all the guys who love blondes, but you're leaving behind all the affection from the guys who like brunettes.
    Speaking as a hair stylist...ROFL you have got to be kidding me. People color their hair to experiment with their looks. I never colored a woman's hair who didn't say it was because THEY love it! Who the hell cares if some guys like you with some other color? They're obviously shallow.

Also, there are a lot more colors than blonde. Especially here in MN, the common color is gross, ash brown, totally unflattering on everyone. A lot of women just get a more vibrant brunette.
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I've never needed a boob job since I've always been busty. I've considered a lift, but they won't do it without a partial implant and I just don't want that at all. I've seen some great ones, and some horrible ones. If you're serious about getting them do some mega research for the best dr in your area.
  • rwhawkes
    rwhawkes Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'd say don't bother.

You're more than your boobs, and the right guy is going to love you for the right reasons.

Must add to this (hence the edit) - I had a look at your pics, and you're simply beautiful!

'nuff said from this old fart.
  • basillowe66
    basillowe66 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    BOOBS ARE BOOBS, nothing wrong with implants from a male Perspective. You know that before implants were even though of it was stuff thev bra. In fact the motto was " WHAT GOD HAS FORGOTTEN, STUFF WITH COTTON"!!! Man nothing worse that to be at the drive in be getting aslong and grab a handfull of cotton, or kleenix
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I called her Frankenipple for many a year after this

This just made me make an odd giggle/snorting noise. brilliant!

Small boobs pretty much stay pert
    You can get away with tops without a bra
    You dont need and over the shoulder boulder holder with thick straps
    You can go big or small, stay normal or get some chicken gel fillets- you get best of both worlds
    You can run without knocking yourself out
    You will always want what youve not got- if you go biggar you may want smaller, bigger girls generally want smaller.

Do loads of research online about all of the pros and cons and if you can still justify it/want it go for it!

For the record id love small boobs
  • Littlegurl
    Littlegurl Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    BOOBS ARE BOOBS, nothing wrong with implants from a male Perspective. You know that before implants were even though of it was stuff thev bra. In fact the motto was " WHAT GOD HAS FORGOTTEN, STUFF WITH COTTON"!!! Man nothing worse that to be at the drive in be getting aslong and grab a handfull of cotton, or kleenix

So true! I felt very awkward before I had my boob job. I was skinny, flat chested, but I have a booty. I wanted my boobs to be proportionate to the rest of me. I did it for me. And I'm so glad I did. It's a personal choice, not something for others to choose for anyone.

As another poster said, just research ur area surgeons and ur options.
  • StarLeopard
    StarLeopard Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm not really an engineer but if I were I would say to try one side and see if you like it first. If not then at least you haven't totally screwed up. :laugh: (Sometimes I crack myself up.)

My first wife went from an A-B cup to a C cup and it totally increased her self-confidence when other men started noticing. I guess I could've done a better job in that department. It helped with her figure but not much else in my opinion. I didn't really care for the feel of them but they weren't repulsive or anything. It also greatly decreased her sensitivity in that area but that was thirty years ago. Maybe they've improved surgical technique since then.

My current (and last, I swear) wife went from a DD to a C-D cup to help reduce back pain. It went totally against my grain but I supported her desire to feel better and it worked out well.

Conclusion: Go for it if you really need it to feel better about yourself but don't expect them to feel better to men. You will get a lot of looks though.
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I had ugly boobs when I was fatter, they've gotten smaller and flatter since I have lost weight. So, honestly. When I hit my goal weight and I know I'm not going to bounce back, I'd be all for a breast lift if not a cup size increase so finally I have nice boobs.
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Eh, not worth it. Boobs are boobs. Little ones are cute and go well with nice fit bodies. Push-up bras are cheap.

^^ This is a wise woman....boobs - we like them all.
  • ashlbubba
    ashlbubba Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Personally- the shape of my girls w/out a bra is not so great... after I have my babies I want to get mine perked up and looking nice... talking to a doctor would give you a better idea of what you'd like (or if you'd like it).. under vs. over the muscle, incision points, etc...

My only suggestion is not to go to big... women who make huge jumps in cup size have a lot of issue with the weigh pulling their shoulders forward and messing up their posture... personally I think it makes women look really nasty and unhealthy.
  • SallyBlake
    Options
    I say go for it if you have the money. Personally, I would love to have a boob job. Not exactly to make them bigger but maybe perkier and to be honest after loosing 70 lbs they no longer have that awesomeness. You can still breastfeed with them as long as you get them under the muscle. I have a friend who got them done years ago and I am very jealous. Even if you are the only one that sees them, if it enhances your confidence, go for it!!
  • blueduckie
    blueduckie Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi hun, to be honest I wouldn't really worry about what everyone else thinks. If you get it done it has to be for you and only you, regardless of everyone else. I, like you, also considered it for a very long time and after 9 years of consideration I finally got it done in January this year. I can 100% hand on heart say that its done wonders for me. It's boosted my self confidence and has balanced out my figure nicely.

Facts/Info (from my experience):
    - Pain....Yep, it hurts and you will need someone to help you get dressed/flush the loo for you, make you food etc. for a few days. However, it was not as painful as I imagined and my surgeon gave me strong enough painkillers ;)
    - Feel and look...Honestly, mine look and feel really real, even when I lie on my back. I did not have massive implants and had the implants placed under the muscle. For the first 4 months they felt firm and looked fake, kinda stuck on, but now, they are totally different, soft and awesome.
    - Scarring - Yes but only little
    - What guys think....my boyfriend thinks they are great and he says they don't feel weird at all. And like someone on here said, boobs are boobs, fake or real.
    - Re-ops....some people have to have them, some people don't. Re-ops can be due to complications, wanting to go larger, wanting newer safer implants etc. etc.
    - Leakages....with silicon 'gummibear' style implants leakages is not possible, with other implants, yes.
    - Loss of feeling...for a while I was numb from the nipple to the crease but now I have all feeling back.
    - Risks....of course, no surgery is without risk
    - Surgeons....just do your research carefully :)

Hope this helps a little, I tried to be as non-biased as possible. Feel free to message me any time if you have any questions about it :)
  • blueduckie
    blueduckie Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You can even breast feed with them above the muscle as long as the implant is put in via the breast crease and not the areola :)
  • 0Karina0
    0Karina0 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I wouldnt get them for the simple fact that i already have huge natural boobs that i pretty much dont like :(

Back pains
    Unwanted attention
    Hard time finding clothes that fit, specially bikini tops. (i have to fix my clothes)

But if you wanna get them go ahead! just not so big, not worth it at all.
  • mhoward685
    mhoward685 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'd like a lift but wouldn't want implants.
  • Jester522
    Jester522 Posts: 392
    Options
    Subbed for photos. PM's welcomed.
  • missprincessgina
    missprincessgina Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Best decision I ever made for myself. So happy with the results; so happy with my physical appearance overall. I don't know how to post pics or else I'd post some before/after pictures.

Stats: 5'9" approx. 145 lbs (give or take a few pounds)
    Before surgery: 34AA
    After surgery: 34DD
    425 cc's round, high profile silicone gel implants

Good luck!!!
  • palmerig88
    palmerig88 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    My boobs are just like yours, I think they look fine. My husband likes them. I fit my shirts fine. It's easy to run and they don't bounce around so it's all good.
  • missprincessgina
    missprincessgina Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I recently heard in a class that a boob job makes your breasts less sensitive so any possible pleasure YOU get from them goes away and the only person getting pleasure from them anymore is your partner...however, I'm really not sure how true that is.

Maybe some people but it didn't happen to me and I had extensive work done (a lift along with implants).

Not true for me either. All surgery has risks but the risks for breast augmentation are relatively low. There are over 300,000 breast augmentations done each year in the United States, the #1 cosmetic procedure. Talk to reliable cosmetic surgeon about the pros/cons.