Booby shots

Options

Replies

• zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    When did I tell anyone how to live? I said that I am glad there are trashy people...such as yourself...so I can be inspired to NOT BE LIKE YOU. :) I never told you to stop - I am learning from yours, and many others, mistakes.

Lol, denial much?

Here let me help:

"Use your brain, not your boobs please."
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    Some of us have both at our disposal...

Pretty much. I think I'd rather be more comfortable with my body rather than feeling the need to hide behind a bunch of clothes.

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints.
  • crazy4lulu
    crazy4lulu Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    and if it was show off your delts day ( that means shoulders ) you would get pissed off at me!! get a life people and have some fun!!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    With the females showing off their tits in their profile pic - that is what is important to them. I also get a pretty good idea of what their lifestyle is like as well based on such distasteful choice of pictures used to represent themselves.
    I highly doubt that...
    Use your brain, not your boobs please.
    Obviously your excluded from your own comment as if you had a brain you would agree.
    YOU'RE awfully hostile with people who don't agree with you.
  • emcmullen20
    emcmullen20 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    When did I tell anyone how to live? I said that I am glad there are trashy people...such as yourself...so I can be inspired to NOT BE LIKE YOU. :) I never told you to stop - I am learning from yours, and many others, mistakes.

Lol, denial much?

Here let me help:

"Use your brain, not your boobs please."

She wasn't telling someone how to live. She was telling them that she would rather someone used their brain and not their boobs if it were up to her. No one is telling anyone else that they can't live a certain way. They are just saying that some find these pictures distasteful.

If you are one who does not, then that's your opinion, but, others are allowed to have theirs as well.
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    For everyone who thinks that posting partially-clad photos of themselves to a website, even one that is purportedly private, is perfectly fine, ask the Sheriff of Pinal County, Arizona how well it went over to have his manly bod in underwear show up on the front page of the Arizona Republic. I would never post any photo of myself anywhere that I wouldn't feel comfortable having a potential employer look at during a job interview.
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    With the females showing off their tits in their profile pic - that is what is important to them. I also get a pretty good idea of what their lifestyle is like as well based on such distasteful choice of pictures used to represent themselves.
    I highly doubt that...
    Obviously your excluded from your own comment as if you had a brain you would agree.

Wow...did you actually read my first post or are you illiterate? I don't disagree - I appreciate the lack of discretion. :) Like I have already said - I am able to learn from your choices, which in MY OPINION, is inappropriate and sad. I am so sorry that you feel so insecure with yourself that you are upset with MY OPINION and MY JUDGEMENTS - heres a suggestion, MOVE ON.
  • S1NN3R
    S1NN3R Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Bottom Line - Some people have class, some are just trash.

The world needs trashy people, because without them, us classy would be unaware of how trashy we all could actually be.

Real classy calling other women trash. :)

And my lifestyle is awesome...just thought you should know. :)

Yeah because most prostitutes like working the street? Nice try and Nice fishnets.

LOL, did you really just call me a prostitute? hahah
  • fairestthings
    fairestthings Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I don't get why some woman on here take pictures of their tata's and use them as their profile picture. I get that you're proud of your body and the accomplishments you've made....I've lost 116 lbs, so I do get it, but what I don't get is why anyone would just want to be seen a body part. I want people to view me as a whole, and love me, and for the right person, to find me sexy and desirable for all of me, including my many flaws. So is it just me that finds this weird and kind of crude?

I am SO happy you said that. It's so nice to read that and knwo there are other women out there that finds this crude and just... ridiculous.
  • fairestthings
    fairestthings Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    For everyone who thinks that posting partially-clad photos of themselves to a website, even one that is purportedly private, is perfectly fine, ask the Sheriff of Pinal County, Arizona how well it went over to have his manly bod in underwear show up on the front page of the Arizona Republic. I would never post any photo of myself anywhere that I wouldn't feel comfortable having a potential employer look at during a job interview.

LOLOLOLOLL!!!! Wow. That had to be miserable for him. I would die... LOL.
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    Too many pages/posts for me to click through. Can someone please direct me to the pages that include some hot boob shots?
  • emcmullen20
    emcmullen20 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Too many pages/posts for me to click through. Can someone please direct me to the pages that include some hot boob shots?

www.google.com/images

search "hot boob shots"
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of the way I look but no way in hell I'm showing strangers my boobs, covered or not. Sorry. I'm far from a prude, but I'm sure others have boobs as well....they don't need to see mine.
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I think those that make judgements on others based upon their looks are more shallow than the ones who are posting pictures of their boobs. If that's what makes them happy, and they are proud of that feature so be it. To me it's not really any different than someone being proud of their abs, arms, back, legs, eyes, hair, ect. It's just another body part.
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,783 Member
    Options
    I swear I'm just gonna have to go take a pic of the boobs and post it. Just cause I can.....SMDH
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options

there is a funny shot on page 8, about it. sorry to disappoint!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I highly doubt that...
    Wow...did you actually read my first post or are you illiterate? I don't disagree - I appreciate the lack of discretion. :) Like I have already said - I am able to learn from your choices, which in MY OPINION, is inappropriate and sad. I am so sorry that you feel so insecure with yourself that you are upset with MY OPINION and MY JUDGEMENTS - heres a suggestion, MOVE ON.
    Why the personal attacks and insults? Cookie?
  • berlynn_j
    berlynn_j Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I believe that having boobs in your profile picture is an indicator of a higher class of woman and a highly sophisticated and genteel human being. I highly encourage this activity and hope that others join in and post pictures of their progress and assets.

Especially if they have a big rack.

Sigh. I guess that means I don't qualify :sad: Oh well, if it comes to big booty's I'm all over that! :tongue:
  • lostinthe619
    Options
    Sigh. I guess that means I don't qualify :sad: Oh well, if it comes to big booty's I'm all over that! :tongue:

19889144.jpg

Wait... What? :laugh:

I kid, I kid.
  • JennyLisT
    JennyLisT Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    This anti-boob thread brought to you during October.

It's Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Be proud of your boobs. Love them. Squeeze them. Appreciate them.

And don't call women prostitutes because they're wearing fishnets.
This discussion has been closed.