Dog lovers...what breed of dog(s) do you have?

Options

Replies

• dr2k12
    dr2k12 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Italian Greyhound named Penelope and she is freakin' hysterical and the cutest ever. I never thought I could love an animal as much as I love her!
  • jensauce
    jensauce Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    a vizsla and a chihuahua!
  • rdianemu
    rdianemu Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Love boxers too. We have one or more since 1990.
  • determined_01
    Options
    Here's my pooch baby, Calypso, she's a pure breed american bulldog. I love her soo much, she is a lover and protector and I couldn't have asked for a better companion
    582227_470043619675458_1837823386_n_zps18db6bde.jpg
  • jnchorn
    jnchorn Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I have a completely spoiled rotten golden retriever named Miley. :) I love her to pieces and the feeling is mutual.

:heart:
  • Chicago1004
    Options
    I have a 6 month-old mutt....his mother was a pit-bull and his father was a Chinese Shar-/chocolate lab mix. He is full of energy and loves to run, so I take him with me on my shorter runs.
  • marysue1965
    marysue1965 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I have 2 , black Pomeranians( Baby & Bear- Bear) , A Jack Russell terrier( PJ) , & a huge German Shepherd( Bull) , who is my constant companion. Bear & Baby usually don't walk so mch w. me because thier getting old- 13 & 14 years. PJ does occasionally, ut shes super hyper & doesen't listn as well as she should., but Bull is my best friend, bodyguard& daily walking companion.
  • graveflower316
    graveflower316 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    German Shepherds. Though, I'd love to have a Mastiff.
  • marysue1965
    marysue1965 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    My Sheperd bullis my BFF also & no one can play w. me eiter or he'll attack.
  • brittanyscherich
    brittanyscherich Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I have a 2 year old Samoyed, and a 4 month old red Alaskan Malamute. I walk them sometimes, but they can only handle 15 min leisure walks. Then, they lay down on the ground and refuse to walk anymore haha.
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    2 beagles -- Nellie and Ginny!
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    I have a mastiff/pit mix, american staffordshire terrier and a min. dachshund
  • elizgomez
    elizgomez Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have an English Bulldog, Henry, and a French bulldog, Gizmo. Henry walks about once a month :) We try to take Gizmo out daily for a mile or two. Love my babies!!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Standard Poodle - best dog ever! Love the happy prancing and that sweet personality! :smooched:
  • 8Spokes
    8Spokes Posts: 35
    Options
    Faye- Pit bull; I think she may be mixed with AmBully.
    Ganymede- hound mix

Both rescues...spoiled and obedient. <3 They're an amazing duo.
  • KeithChanning
    KeithChanning Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Jack Russell Terrorist - Maximus Decimus Meridius (Max)

I love this. Describes my Trevor to a T (I know - I didn't give him the name, he came from the rescue centre with it). I have been thinking he was either developmentally challenged (emphasis on the "mental") or ADHD.
  • DarwinChick95
    DarwinChick95 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I have an english Staffy, she's so cute :) her name is Meg
  • Dunkirk
    Dunkirk Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Bearded Collie. My shadow, but independently minded and intelligent, with initiative. Was a rescue dog 10 years ago and estimate her age to be around 13. When she passes away I'll get another german shepherd, my shepherd died 3 years ago. Had the sweeted, most gentle temperament - she was a rescue dog too.She had the same facial markings as the (German) Inspector Rex. Love bearded collies, but prefer the obedience of the german shepherd, and that you can walk anytime with one at heal without anyone 'bothering' you.
  • Christina2927
    Christina2927 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have a Chiweenie, Chihuahua/Dachshund mix her name is Lexie and she is only 8 weeks old.
  • Carolyn326
    Carolyn326 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have a beautiful English Mastiff. The love of my life :love: