Anyone went from size 24 to around size 8?

Options

Replies

• lovinmyselfagain
    lovinmyselfagain Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2.5 and I went from a size 20 in April to a 10/12 currently.
  • missxjuicy
    missxjuicy Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I fit into 10's now. my dream is a 8. soon soon!
  • brenda4life
    brenda4life Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I started in a 24, now a 6 and some 4's, you can see my pictures on my profile. I dont know how to post pictures.

GORGEOUS! Congrats on your success!
  • barky586
    Options
    32 to a 6...not sure how to post pics, but they are in my profile.
  • DeepAsAPlate
    DeepAsAPlate Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I went from a 22 to a 10 (dropped 90 lbs)
    I'd love to get down to an 8. But, at my height (5'10") and build that's probably as small as I'll get.
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9
    I was a size 22/24

Beforeat2633x2-001.jpg
    179443_1264079657957_6833084_n.jpg

Now Im an 8

1012121318a.jpg
    Iwin003-001.jpg

You can do it!
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    I'm more of a solid 10 than 8, but not far off (I am 5'10ish). I think I'll end up an 8, though I'm done with a goal of dropping scale weight. I do still have body recomp work and muscle building I want to do.

beforeafter.jpg

More pics/info here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/750327-15-months-134-pounds-lost-at-goal-pics-included
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    I'm more of a solid 10 than 8, but not far off (I am 5'10ish). I think I'll end up an 8, though I'm done with a goal of dropping scale weight. I do still have body recomp work and muscle building I want to do.

beforeafter.jpg

More pics/info here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/750327-15-months-134-pounds-lost-at-goal-pics-included

You look great! be very proud!
  • needlework
    needlework Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    bump
  • TexasBridgett
    TexasBridgett Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    This is my favorite thread ever! Everyone is so motivating! Thank you all for sharing!
  • MrsNina1972
    MrsNina1972 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I was in a size 16/18, now I am in a size 8. My hubby took me to Macy's (never ever shopped there before, to expensive) and bought me some Ralph Lauren and Tommy jeans in a size 8, I was so excited to be back in a size I hadn't been in since high school, this was on my birthday last year in September, this year when my birthday hit they were to big hmmm. Time to go shopping again. I am 5'3 a shorty lol, I don't know how to upload pics to MFP from my cell phone without deleting my original pic.
  • lulu3561
    lulu3561 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I Started at a tight size 24 - now I am a size 16 or 14 depending on brand. Still going my goal is to lose another 50 pounds. You can do it!
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    what exercise did u guys do? I'm currently doing the elliptical machine 5x a week at home for only 20mins since i just started..then i plan to go longer.

I go to the gym and do their classes. I also do Insanity at home and eat clean. I just did the size conversion for aussie to us and I was US 22 and went to US 10. It has taken two years. It good to mix up your exercise so that your body doesn't get used to it. And weights are fantastic for toning. I think weights has helped me to tighten up and not get sagging skin

You look great! I am jealous of your stomach. I have three kids also, two of them by c-section, and my stomach has that not so lovely shelf I am trying to get rid of. Super job!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    II went from a tight 18 to a size 4
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I was 16-18 to size 8-9
  • MelisRunning
    MelisRunning Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I went from a 22 to a 4. A few pics on my profile site.
  • angie6171
    angie6171 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow! So impressed and encouraged with all these success stories! I was a 26/28, currently 16/18. It would be nice to get into an 8, but at least a 12 would do for me. :) You're all doing great!
  • andreamkelly
    Options
    I was a tight 24, loose 26, when I started my journey in May. I now fit into a size 10 denim jeans, but size 12-14 for everything else. I want to lose another 40-50 pounds to be a normal BMI and body fat %. I can't post pictures from work, but there are a few on my home page. Haven't added any new pictures in a few weeks.
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    what exercise did u guys do? I'm currently doing the elliptical machine 5x a week at home for only 20mins since i just started..then i plan to go longer.
    One of the BEST ways to see your body transform is to add weight lifting. Too often, people just starting out want to hold off on lifting for some reason. But, that's a mistake... The sooner you begin lifting, the higher your metabolism. For every pound of muscle you gain, you burn an extra 50 calories a day...
    I recently went from a size 8 to a size 6 in less than a month with only about 2 pounds difference in my actual weight. The reason is because I lift and have been adding muscle.
    Get a good CD or use the Internet. A good website with accurate information and proper technique/form is the below. Good luck! Your CAN do this!
    http://scoobysworkshop.com/womens-workouts/

Bumping for later - and well done everyone. I started at a UK 20 and now between 14/16, but over the last 4 months haven't actually lost any weight but have lost inches and becoming more toned (been doing Insanity). I am going to be moving on soon to do a hybrid of ChaLean Extreme and Hip Hops Abs - both use resistance bands and dumbbells. I think this is the way forward. x
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Close. I went from 20 to currently 9/10. Working on being a 6.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!