My boobs ....

Options

Replies

• Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Screw big boobs. I can get a darn push up bra. I'd rather be comfortable with my weight. Honestly, my boobs don't matter to me, size wise. I don't care, and if my boyfriend cares, he can jump off a bridge. :bigsmile:

Love this! Except insert husban instead of boyfriend!

I went from a C to pretty much an A! Oh well, they sorta got in the way of running anyway :flowerforyou:
  • Derpina7
    Derpina7 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Screw big boobs. I can get a darn push up bra. I'd rather be comfortable with my weight. Honestly, my boobs don't matter to me, size wise. I don't care, and if my boyfriend cares, he can jump off a bridge. :bigsmile:

Yusssss :drinker: hahah
  • gemstone29
    Options
    this happened to me, it might not acutally be your cups size that changed but your back size which completley changes the way your bra fits! I went and got fitted and went down a back size but up a cup size because the actual size of my boobs didnt change!
  • TabathaAnn8
    Options
    I've always had disproportionate boobs for my size like size B's on a size D frame. So unfair! I got all this extra fat and none in the boobs! Anyhow, I think mine may shrink but as I lose weight they'll look larger because my tummy won't stick out past my boobs! But if that isn't the case I think if I lose all 157 lbs I'll treat myself with a boob job! Especially if I have loose skin...... just get everything done at once.
  • jayjayingram
    Options

Agreed. They can piss off if you ask me, hello to cheaper prettier bra's
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Boobs are for kids.
    I am sure you look great.
  • Toya2xcel
    Toya2xcel Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    omg i hope my boobs shrink too! lol I am 3 months postpartum and breastfeeding and they are just tooo huge for me. I would kill to have my C cups back again!
  • NearlyJen
    NearlyJen Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I have never heard of this! You should consult your physician!

You MUST be kidding!!!?? LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This!
  • LiliWray
    LiliWray Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I don't get it. I was a 44 D, now I'm using an old bra, size 40D, till I have money to go bra-shopping. My boobs are overflowing out of the cups, and the band is almost too big. Maybe my cup size is bigger?? Yay :)

My fiancé and I are in a long distance relationship, and I'm seeing him for Christmas. I'm sure he'll appreciate the surprise :laugh:
  • cncrafton
    cncrafton Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm excited to have smaller boobs. I'm a C - I would be a happy B or hell, even an A.
  • miadvh
    miadvh Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    All I can say..my boobs BETTER do some shrinkage or I'm gonna be one mad lady! I want to be able to just walk in some place and pick out some cute bras rather than trying on 5000000000000000000000000 granny bras before finding 1 that is decent looking and fits right. :grumble:
  • Jay_Jay_
    Jay_Jay_ Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I have the same exact problem.
  • blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    save the boobies
  • byrnet18
    byrnet18 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    After I lost all of my weight I went and got implants. But I never had boobs, so they didn't shrink. I am 6 days post op and I am in awe of these things :) I can't believe I lived 28 years without them. I can imagine your disappointment in losing them with your weight loss.
  • Love2lift72
    Love2lift72 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I really dont' care about losing my boobs. Its more of, i want them back where they belong!!!! I don't want to have to roll them up just to put them in my bra..

I was a 42 DDD, but now i'm a 36 DD

LOL OH- yes! This!! I am currently a 38G. I want my big boobs, but I hate shopping for bras at this size. I can't wait to see where I end up.
  • jagspal
    jagspal Posts: 75
    Options
    One positive, its easier to work out with less!
  • LisaKC
    LisaKC Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    OOPS.gif

That's hilarious!
  • txmomma0889
    txmomma0889 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I am a 40DD and I will be happy to see the day if I get back to my old size 36C at least. I miss my smaller tahtahs so much easier to wear and do stuff.
  • missjoci
    missjoci Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Haha I know what you mean...I'm starting to get the dip at the top. :( Guess lots of chest press exercises are in order!
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Options

^^ This! I would be so happy to buy smaller bras. I have a HUGE ribcage too, so I would be all about the shrinking.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!