My boobs ....

Options

Replies

• jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind losing a cpl cup sizes LOL!!!
  • soulundefined
    Options
    or try additionelle.. fabulous pretty "bigger bras"
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    Mine got firmer not smaller :bigsmile:
  • ImperfectedBeauty
    ImperfectedBeauty Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I would KILL for my boobs to shrink. I would take flat over my DDDs anyday. =(
  • EricaRuns27
    EricaRuns27 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Some of these responses are quite humorous, as one would expect!

I plan on getting measured over the weekend, I'm hoping the cup size hasn't changed and only the number, that would make me happy. I actually like having D's :bigsmile:

I was lucky to only go down the size, & not the cup! I was a happy girl when I found that out. 36D to a 34D. I treated myself to a new bra from VS!
  • HermioneDanger118
    HermioneDanger118 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Hahahahaha
  • allison_ortiz
    allison_ortiz Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    are shrinking!!!!! :noway: :sad: ( . Y . )

I have been the same (fairly big) size forever!!! I even had myself measured a while back to see if the size changed at all and the lady said it was still the same but lately, my bras don't fit well anymore. The straps are constantly falling (very annoying) and the cup is well, not as full as before. :ohwell:

Guess it's time to get measured again and get some new bras! The problems of weightloss ... :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Before I started losing weight I measured very very large (like a G or H or something ridiculous like that) but when I would buy bras I would always fit comfortably in a 44DDD. Now that I've lost 147lbs they tell me I still measure a G or H!!! Yet when I try on bras Im lucky if I can fit into a D. It all has to do with your band size. So if a band size fits but the cup is too big go down a cup size, but that also means that the band size might need to be adjusted because bras for different boob sizes are built differently. At victoria secret I am a 36D , but then at Lane Bryant (awesome bras!) I am a 40DD is a bouqaneut but in a T-Shirt bra I am a 38D :ohwell:

So unfortunately you are just going to have to get your girls out there and start trying on bras :laugh: ...and stop relying on measurements :flowerforyou:
  • StarLeopard
    StarLeopard Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    So I went in and had myself measured,...

You didn't by chance ask if they were hiring did you?
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I hope to lose weight off my boobs... XD
  • Weebs628
    Weebs628 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    The day I went from a DDD to a DD was the best day of my life... Best NSV so far!
  • xginanax
    xginanax Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Lucky! i hate my boobs! wish they would go smaller! i am 14D and want to go down to at least B...
  • joannathechef
    joannathechef Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I would give anything to take a good 1/2 pound off each boob. I hate having big knockers. Shirts and dresses just don't look right, I have to wear ugly beige or white granny bras, and they're just in the way. Plus they make me look older than I am. Ugh. I hope my boobs go byebye.

This ^^^^^^

I am losing but they are still horribly huge - I hate mine LOL
  • miss4sure
    miss4sure Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    There is still hope for me then!!! :happy: yay... I was thinking i'd be one of the rare cases that loses everywhere but the boobs... They have gone down a tiny little bit. I still wear same bra size. But I really can't wait!!! :drinker:
    By the way... the men are hilarious with their posts... :laugh:
  • MrsGSR
    MrsGSR Posts: 88
    Options
    Talking of big boobs, does anyone know anywhere for DD+ Bras that dont cost the earth? My Band size has gone down to a 30 and the cup size gone up!
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Last time I went from fat to height/weight proportionate (1990), I went from D to C.
    This time I'm starting out DD, fear the droop to come.
  • Kelly_Runs_NC
    Kelly_Runs_NC Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    are shrinking!!!!! :noway: :sad: ( . Y . )

I have been the same (fairly big) size forever!!! I even had myself measured a while back to see if the size changed at all and the lady said it was still the same but lately, my bras don't fit well anymore. The straps are constantly falling (very annoying) and the cup is well, not as full as before. :ohwell:

Guess it's time to get measured again and get some new bras! The problems of weightloss ... :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

That's just the beginning. I used to be a 36B...I hesitate to tell you I am now a 34a....hahah I'd do it again in a heartbeat though.
  • olerolls
    olerolls Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm actually looking forward to losing some boobage! I would much much rather be a B or C than the D (sometimes DD) I am now. I just find it easier to dress a smaller chest.
  • nklunk
    nklunk Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I went from a b then got pregnant and went to a d then with in a year later went back down to a b. My hubbs is so tired of buying new bras...lol
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Hopefully you took pictures of the girls before they left :-p
  • Momma1213
    Options
    I'm losing some of the ladies as well. It's sad to know that I will eventually be back into an A cup. It was the only up side to being lazy! :devil:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!