My boobs ....

Options

Replies

• MrsNina1972
    MrsNina1972 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I've hit my goal weight once before and gained 15 pounds back and mine didn't get any smaller so I will be getting a reduction this December, and I can't wait!! DD/DDD. I am 6 pounds away from hitting my goal weight again and keeping it there this time :)
  • summerfool
    summerfool Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    First place I lose weight. It sucks.
  • Positive_Energy73
    Positive_Energy73 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I hope to have that problem one day! I lose everywhere else but there. I really wish I would though, my boobs are just too heavy!
  • 4aFitTina
    Options
    WAIT! Don't be discouraged!!

You might still be the same cup size! The amount of fabric used to make a cup is proportional to the band size. So the amount of fabric on 44C is a lot more than a 38C. Which is exactly what I found out. I was wearing 42/44C and the cups were half empty! So I went in and had myself measured, fully expecting to hear the news I dreaded... that's I'd dropped a cup size.

Nope! She told me I was still a C, just to try a 38 band. And now my "C" girls are happy as ever!!

Make sure you're wearing the right band size!

So true! I am a DDD, I may go down to a DD, but it''s the band size that drastically changes.
  • blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    First place I lose weight. It sucks.

I get it now that's slick
  • Nofluffiness
    Nofluffiness Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I've been losing and got remeasured and I went up a cup size. I don't lose the boobs - they just look MUCH bigger as I get smaller. Not complaining - just saying!
  • amydee714
    amydee714 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    So I went in and had myself measured,...

You didn't by chance ask if they were hiring did you?

Hysterical!
  • quietasariot
    quietasariot Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I lost 2 cups sizes + 1 band size. It's frustrating, but at least I know I lost some fat there! LOL
  • litab12
    Options
    I hope I don't lose any weight in my boobs, I've got none to start with!
  • brunauxyeuxbeaute
    Options
    I have the same issue. It can be good or bad depending on your size :laugh:
  • her4g63
    her4g63 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Mine have remained the same! 36DD baby(:
  • sierraleigh1
    sierraleigh1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Same issue here. Went from 38DD to a 34C. Afraid to lose anymore weight, may lose all mine:(
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    good new for me.. I lost a cup size and then started gaining back a bit of weight, about 15lbs. I swear it all went back to my boobs!
  • paint_it_black
    paint_it_black Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    It sucks, they somehow manage to get smaller.... and longer at the same time
  • wendyj910
    wendyj910 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I've gone from a 40H down to a 38G. I want a reduction so bad. I've had DD and bigger since 9th grade...and I hate them. So I am very happy they are going away!!!
  • rhazelwood
    rhazelwood Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    From 42 DD to 36D/DD in 45 pounds, but my husband says they LOOK bigger because the rest of me has shrunk LOL!
  • cbellanger
    cbellanger Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    The first place I lose weight is in my chest and bust. So unfair, ha ha! I am going to go bra shopping soon, becaues my cups seem to be half full...;)
  • nattylou90natt
    nattylou90natt Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    This thread has made my dayy!! haha what i'd give for my boobs to shrink!!!
    Im currently 34E .. and i HATE my boobs so bad! They are just too big for me and i can never find right bra's!
    So im doing Insanity and eating well .. fingers crossed they go down a little .. i'd be happy at a 34C or a D!
  • SmileeBarbFLA
    Options
    The verdict is in!!! I went from a 40 to a 36 :noway: but still D's! YAY!!!

I actually felt sexy and thinner in the smaller bra that actually fit right... amazing. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • NZblue
    NZblue Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    My boobs barely fill an A when I'm at my goal weight...
    And when I'm the weight I am, I can just cram them into a B. Just. I'd say I'm a C. ;) They're ridiculously huge, and I'm 5 foot 2. Not attractve on me.
    I'm looking forward to my goal weight, because I just feel frumpy with them how they are. (Hubby is no looking forward to the reduction, however!)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!