You Eat WHAT?!

Options

Replies

• Laddiegirl
    Laddiegirl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I also looove chip buttys, I was introduced to them when I lived in Europe way back when, wasn't a weird combo over there, but when I do it here in North America, people look at me like I am off my rocker :)

My sister has eaten "chip buttys" since we were kids, but we're from the US. I have no idea why or how she started doing that but she still does it and has her fiance doing it to now, lol. Apparently his family gives them weird looks but his family also puts chopped raw onion & celery in lime and orange Jell-O (ew!) so I'm not sure they can judge!
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and banana sandwich mmmmmm
    this
  • TahliaHarveysMummy
    Options
    Fries dipped in chocolate shakes....OMG nom nom nom!

This!!!! YUM
  • missfrankie666
    Options
    I think I have lots of them. I dont eat most of these anymore that I am trying to get healthy

drink pickle juice straight from the jar

Doritos and cheese sandwiches

pizza with ranch and BBQ on top

cottage cheese with tomato and cucumber chopped up in it

hot chocolate with buttered toast

peanut butter and cheese sandwiches

tuna in mac n cheese

hot chocolate powder dry

salad with peas, velveeta and mayo

gosh i was soooo unhealthy! BLECH!
  • TahliaHarveysMummy
    Options

I also looove chip buttys, I was introduced to them when I lived in Europe way back when, wasn't a weird combo over there, but when I do it here in North America, people look at me like I am off my rocker :)

As in fries? I didn't realise this was a strange thing! But then again i'm from U.K so it's a very normal thing here! lol!
    I used to put mini chedders on my sandwiches at primary school and also used to dunk my cheese sandwiches into my yogurt - only ever cheese though, anything else was weird - naturally!
    I also used to love crisp sandwiches (cheese and onion only) but haven't had one in years!!!!
    My most favourite sandwich in the world though is a fish finger sandwich with salad cream! YUM!
  • TahliaHarveysMummy
    Options
    Ooh also forgot:
    plain cheese pizza with salt on and dunked in tomato sauce
    buttered toast dunked in a cup of tea
    toasted fruit teacake (buttered) dunked in hot chocolate
    salad with a jacket potato and beans (boiled egg with beans is lush)

of course I think all these things are perfectly normal! :happy:
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I love eating raw pasta- my favorite is tortellini. It probably means I have some kind of vitamin deficiency.

Also love potato chips on my sandwiches - but don't eat it that way very often

I used to eat raw pasta as a kid, The dry crunchy stuff, not fresh pasta.

Yes that's what I eat- dry, hard & crunchy :)
  • tyrantduck
    tyrantduck Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    ........... i put shredded cheese on my popcorn.

i drunk string cheese into spaghettios.... at least i'm not as bad as my brother who would pour fruit punch into HIS spaghettios and eat it like that....

also, dill pickles + mashed potatoes = freakin amazing.
  • amyhoss
    amyhoss Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I like to eat my applesauce and mashed potatoes together on the same spoonful.
  • Tandksmommy11
    Tandksmommy11 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    When I was a teenager, I loved Doritos dipped in strawberry yogurt!

We always ate Dorito's (but the store brand ones tasted the best) with chocolate pudding. YUM!
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    i eat cucumbers dipped in a ketchup and mayo mixture. i also eat my hotdogs, fries, etc that way usually. and like someone else here, i eat salt on watermelon... my husband thinks i'm disgusting. LOL
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I am a high school teacher and my students constantly tell me my breakfast is "nasty" ... chunky peanut butter mixed in vanilla Greek yogurt.

I used to do that! Now I've moved on to canned pumpkin in my yogurt,
  • risu21
    risu21 Posts: 5
    Options
    My husband and son eat french fries dipped in chocolate shakes. They love it. I love both of those things separately but together just does not float my boat.
  • slackerwoman
    slackerwoman Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I eat my oatmeal with butter and salt. People think its weird.
  • Off10h8ed
    Off10h8ed Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    My husband and son eat french fries dipped in chocolate shakes. They love it. I love both of those things separately but together just does not float my boat.

That's a hangover cure! :)
  • CarmenSRT
    CarmenSRT Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Ground sea salt in my sweetened coffee from time to time. Salt/sweet combo just does it for me.
  • Off10h8ed
    Off10h8ed Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I do peanut butter and banana sandwiches. :)

When I was pregnant with my oldest, I craved Doritos and m&ms, together... That is why I am here. :/
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    You guys are SICK!!!

Nothing I eat is strange...though my kids do look funny at me when I put mustard on scrambled eggs.
  • _CowgirlUp_
    _CowgirlUp_ Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I like to drink (sip) pickle juice from the jar when all the pickles are gone! I've done that with vinegar too...LOL
  • NZhellkat
    NZhellkat Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Creamed style corn and cheese grilled sammies with pepper and cayenne pepper mixed in for seasoning.