Team UK - February 2010

Options

Replies

• MistahLee31
    Options
    That Graze product looks really good, but the nuts in there are putting me off because they are supposed to be really high in fat, aren't they?

Yeah they are - but they are good fats.. not the kind you find in cakes and other processed things.. embrace nuts (plain, not salted or roasted) cause they are infact quite healthy!! i've saved mine up for a big gym day!

Might give them a whirl then!! :happy:
  • xXmimiXx
    xXmimiXx Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Jumping back on the wagon today... I recived my "Graze" box today - lemon infused rasins, grapes and a mix of nuts... looking forward to having that!!

Katherine x x

I tried to get that but it wouldnt authorise my card lol so had to give up trying - had loads of vouchers too

What's one of those then?! Sounds good x

go to
    www.graze.com

I have a voucher so you get your first box free!!

free box code: 1HHFW4YN

just enter that and you will get a freebie!!
    :happy:

You are so awesome! Thanks I just ordered my first one for freee! :heart:
  • MistahLee31
    Options
    Another 3lbs lost today!! :happy: That's 19lbs overall and for the first time in about 3-4 years I'm under 18 stone! MAde up!! :glasses:
  • manxtatt2
    Options
    Hi all

thought i would jump aboard. am from the isle of man. started my weight loss journey on 1st feb and so far have lost 11 lbs
    have a gr8 weekend everyone
  • JimJam87
    Options
    Hi all

thought i would jump aboard. am from the isle of man. started my weight loss journey on 1st feb and so far have lost 11 lbs

Hi, that's fab, well done :smile: My uncle lives in Douglas
  • thepurplestar
    thepurplestar Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    So glad to have found a UK board :)

I'm back on the bandwagon again. Had managed to lose half a stone, but a week visiting relatives has wrecked that- and I've put on 4lb. Hopefully at least 2 is water weight though.

Carbs do it for me. A low cal diet on it's own doesn't work for me, I have to keep under 50g carbs too to see any weight loss.

Anyway happy Friday to everyone :)
  • MistahLee31
    Options
    Hi all

Good skills fella! :-)
  • xXmimiXx
    Options
    HI everyone!

I lost another pound this week yay! I did something reallllly scary at the gym last night, Sxxxy Aerobics, taught by a pole dancer ahem...it was advertised as dance aerobics on Virgin Active's website but when we got in there she turned the lights down low, put some Brandy on and said, suprise, this is Sxxxy Aerobics....oh...my....god....well at least it was a very good work out, I hurt like anything today!

Have a good weekend!

M x
  • JimJam87
    Options
    Hi all,
    Hope everyone's had a good weekend! I had a bad Saturday night as my boyf was out all night so I was home alone and the boredom set in.....! But I've had a good day today and had been good up until then so hopefully I'll be ok!!
  • hdelamore
    hdelamore Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hey all
    so this week i've been really ill
    and so ate alot yesterday to make myself feel better
    not working... so today i ate healthier
    but i lost a pound last week =] was hoping for 2 but my binge yesterday stopped that
    off to the doctors tommorow to make myself better hopefully
    wish me luck :) xxx
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    :happy: Happy monday!!

I currently feel rubbish due to the rubbish i ate yesterday (late night snacking) oops..! Anywhoo its monday - im at work, no temptations around, healthy eating and then the gym later - sorted!! :laugh:

How was your weekend? Get up to anything good?

Is anyone setting themselves a challenge this week?

My challenge will kick in on the weekend... NOT TO SNACK!! :grumble:
  • kpnuts23
    Options
    HI everyone!

I lost another pound this week yay! I did something reallllly scary at the gym last night, Sxxxy Aerobics, taught by a pole dancer ahem...it was advertised as dance aerobics on Virgin Active's website but when we got in there she turned the lights down low, put some Brandy on and said, suprise, this is Sxxxy Aerobics....oh...my....god....well at least it was a very good work out, I hurt like anything today!

Have a good weekend!

M x

Mimi this sound AH-Mazing!! I wish i had something like this to do instead of the usual legs bum n tums!! :laugh:
  • MistahLee31
    Options
    Had a very naughty indian meal on Friday night, but counteracted that by not having any lager at all. :-)

Made up for it Saturday and Sunday by eating healthily and walking to and from the Warrington game on Saturday evening (2 miles there, 2 miles back).

Back into it this week, more gym time and walking on my lunch. Looking at at least another 3lbs to be lost on Friday.
  • xXmimiXx
    Options
    HI everyone!

Have a good weekend!

M x

Mimi this sound AH-Mazing!! I wish i had something like this to do instead of the usual legs bum n tums!! :laugh:

Haha I know! It was really good but I felt like a stiff drink before/after haha, I didn't though haha! It was a very, very good workout though, I'm still sore from it! x
  • xXmimiXx
    Options
    Ps I got my first Graze box today and despite being a little confused about the nutritional values sheet - it's awesome!

I got a code too for feed your friends, it's:

www.graze.com
    Enter code: GW274TD2

:flowerforyou:
  • sdscouser
    Options
    Happy (ish) Monday to you all. Had a bit of a bad weekend with regards to food. I did not eat bad food just too much food and I think that is having a bit of an effect on me. I have not felt "fat" for a while and now I feel big and bloated. Well hopefully I can have a good week by upping my effort at the gym. I am alomost hitting the 600+ calories burnt at each session so my challenge is to achive this everytime this week. Looking out of the window though not sure I want to venture out into the snow..
    I hope you all have a good week and achieve your goals.

Steve
  • xXmimiXx
    Options
    Happy (ish) Monday to you all. Had a bit of a bad weekend with regards to food. I did not eat bad food just too much food and I think that is having a bit of an effect on me. I have not felt "fat" for a while and now I feel big and bloated. Well hopefully I can have a good week by upping my effort at the gym. I am alomost hitting the 600+ calories burnt at each session so my challenge is to achive this everytime this week. Looking out of the window though not sure I want to venture out into the snow..
    I hope you all have a good week and achieve your goals.

Steve

Thanks Steve, you too! I've started my day badly...I got my Graze box and I've already eaten two of the punnets, god damn it! Oh well, no snacks for me this afternoon!!!!

Have a good week everyone!

Mikhaila
  • kpnuts23
    Options
    i've been good today - avoided the shortbread biscuit... im still feeling lousy from yesterdays binge :mad:

going to the gym afterwork...

Mimi - I have my iPod fully charged so i will be going for it! In the zone hopefully!! :laugh:
    I get my Graze box on wednesday - cant wait to see what i get! :love:
  • JimJam87
    Options
    I've been good today, resisted the the butterfly cakes and biscuits that kept making their way around the office and have also resisted OH's offer of a pizza takeaway so feeling pretty proud of myself as will power isnt really my thing!!
    I get my 1st graze boz tomorrow, cant wait! :happy:
    Hope you've all had a good day x
  • dax58
    dax58 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    mmmmm pizza takeaway

You certainly have more willpower than me :)