Women, learn to pull up your pants!

Options

Replies

• eatrainsmile
    eatrainsmile Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    So I went to man up and throw heavy stuff around at my gym. So I'm lifting and working out and do weighted sit ups and this lady who is always in the gym the same time as me. Very nice lady and very fit. Anyways she pops in an insanity DVD and starts warming up on the mat next to me. I look over and coming out of her Yoga pants every time she bends over is the brightest red thong I've ever seen. Seriously I felt horrible for looking but she was very beautiful, as a man I couldn't help but look. Women you need to pull your pants up! Seriously yoga pants is enough! Help us men stay focused on working out!

**Brought to you by the Married Men are tying to workout here club!**

This is the most funny story I have ever heard.
  • Josette89
    Josette89 Posts: 244
    Options
    Am I the only woman who thinks working out in a thong would be torture?? Ugh! I'd much rather go commando :tongue:
    AS well as very nasty..... Can you say "Yeast Infection"???? Hahaha. I am happy to wear my granny panties. ;)
  • ilovemaisy
    Options
    Am I the only woman who thinks working out in a thong would be torture?? Ugh! I'd much rather go commando :tongue:

No. I would never ever wear underwear under yoga pants. Particularly thong underwear.
  • ktillotson14
    Options
    she did this to get attention that is why she used a bright red thong color

I guess what I don't get is why it matters so much? Women dress provacatively everywhere you go to get attention. If that's what the poor girl needs to do to feel better about herself...that's her issue.
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    If she wants attention that is fine
  • ilovemaisy
    Options
    who cares? she can wear whatever she likes and so do you

Amen. And your cat profile photo is so fantastic!
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    You're right, I need to stop wearing pants so you can concentrate on your workout. I'll try to work on that.
    15p4o5s.jpg
  • dizzydi1968
    Options
    I could be that woman.
    I dress how I want and work out the same way.
    I don't get offended if men look
    But I could live without the drooling
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    I suppose i'm the only one who wears loose fitting shorts and whatever random t'shirt that's on top?

That is funny with the red thong, hahaha. I can see why it'd be distracting!

*And they wouldn't cause a yeast infection.
  • palmerig88
    palmerig88 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I tried on a thong with yoga pants one time and it made the pants travel right in there too. In this case, panty line avoidance was going to turn into a full blown scandal. Maybe it's just me but I can't work out how it would be possible to wear the two together.
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I used to find thongs comfortable but that's been a lot of miles ago. There is no way at be at the gym wearing one now.
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    She was back at the gym today.. She was wearing yoga pants, no red thong though.

For the RANDOM SATURDAY SEVERAL MONTHS LATER BUMP!
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    So I went to man up and throw heavy stuff around at my gym. So I'm lifting and working out and do weighted sit ups and this lady who is always in the gym the same time as me. Very nice lady and very fit. Anyways she pops in an insanity DVD and starts warming up on the mat next to me. I look over and coming out of her Yoga pants every time she bends over is the brightest red thong I've ever seen. Seriously I felt horrible for looking but she was very beautiful, as a man I couldn't help but look. Women you need to pull your pants up! Seriously yoga pants is enough! Help us men stay focused on working out!

**Brought to you by the Married Men are tying to workout here club!**

You try to find a pair of high rise yoga pants that fit. :tongue:

I wear yoga pants constantly. As a person with a small waist and wide hips, it's the most comfortable thing ever. Not to mention I love anything that hugs be it yoga pants to a corset.

Bright red thongs may attract the eyes, but unfortunately so does hairy man butt crack :(
  • CkepiJinx
    CkepiJinx Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I fully expect them to do this in all the chit-chat threads OR they will have discriminated against me. ;-)

To discriminate against you would imply that I was somehow the one in power to begin with. As a female, that is impossible. The only people who are capable of discriminating and oppressing are those already in a power position. In our society, that means a narrow group of heterosexual, cis-gendered WASP males.

You haven't been "discriminated against" - you've been called out for being sexist and misogynistic.

As a woman your comments about men make me sad. Any body can discriminate, which by the way you are doing to this man and all men. I am a very powerful woman who has never been oppressed by any man, I think you need to find a better class of men, if you think all men are so awful.

Original op please don't think all women feel this way about men.
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    I fully expect them to do this in all the chit-chat threads OR they will have discriminated against me. ;-)

To discriminate against you would imply that I was somehow the one in power to begin with. As a female, that is impossible. The only people who are capable of discriminating and oppressing are those already in a power position. In our society, that means a narrow group of heterosexual, cis-gendered WASP males.

You haven't been "discriminated against" - you've been called out for being sexist and misogynistic.

As a woman your comments about men make me sad. Any body can discriminate, which by the way you are doing to this man and all men. I am a very powerful woman who has never been oppressed by any man, I think you need to find a better class of men, if you think all men are so awful.

It's all good. i was the OP actually, she was a bit over zealous, I really hope she is still around working towards her goal though!
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    The comments about men staring at women in the gym make me feel uncomfortable. I'm already self-conscious enough at the gym without worrying about men watching!

Also, my future husband will not be going to the gym now. Lol
  • justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    Options

Amen!!
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    The comments about men staring at women in the gym make me feel uncomfortable. I'm already self-conscious enough at the gym without worrying about men watching!

Also, my future husband will not be going to the gym now. Lol

It's not near as bad as it got made out to be. Unless you are wearing a bright red thong and bending over right in front of men, no one is going to notice. Crazy enough, I couldn't tell you what 95% of the people at the gym looks like.
  • CkepiJinx
    CkepiJinx Posts: 613 Member
    Options

It's all good. i was the OP actually, she was a bit over zealous, I really hope she is still around working towards her goal though!

All, I could think reading this was about the movie PCU, if you haven't seen it you might find it amusing :laugh:
    I'm totally missing the slam dunk competition because of his thread :noway:
  • d2footballJRC
    Options

All, I could think reading this was about the movie PCU, if you haven't seen it you might find it amusing :laugh:
    I'm totally missing the slam dunk competition because of his thread :noway:

I haven't seen it. I'll have to see if I can netflix it!