My boobs ....

Options

Replies

• leaffan12
    leaffan12 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm due for a new bra myself and going to get measured so I'll see if mine have shrunk yet....ugh
  • OTchic
    OTchic Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    i am jealous of all of you who have lost their boobies! i lost 30lbs and still using D cup bras. uGGH!!!!
  • fstender
    fstender Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Actually this is very common. Sorry to say but all boobs are is fatty tissue!...when you lose fat all has to go one way or another! :)
  • kmkgurl
    kmkgurl Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I guess I am lucky because the birth control pill I am on constantly makes my boobs bigger. Even after losing 13 pounds they're still bigger than when I started the pill and was much lighter. We will see what happens though!

Your boobs can get bigger from birth control pills? I know i probably sound dumb right now but i have never heard of that happening. Is that just a side effect?
  • SnazzyTraveller
    SnazzyTraveller Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I have never heard of this! You should consult your physician!

You MUST be kidding!!!?? LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yay lol i couldnt tell if they were saying that seriously or sarcastically....
  • blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what you are talking about lets see them
  • charmingtrouble
    charmingtrouble Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I guess I am lucky because the birth control pill I am on constantly makes my boobs bigger. Even after losing 13 pounds they're still bigger than when I started the pill and was much lighter. We will see what happens though!

Your boobs can get bigger from birth control pills? I know i probably sound dumb right now but i have never heard of that happening. Is that just a side effect?

yeah, it's a side effect from the hormones convincing your body that you're already pregnant (which means we gotta prep the boobies for baby feeding) and therefore do not need to prepare itself to conceive (as is releasing an egg, no egg release, no conception)....or something along those lines, I've heard this somewhere once and it's been a while since I've had the science of contraception explained to me :laugh: I may be wrong and I apologize for that in advance

before I went on the pill last summer, I was a 36B and roughly 140lbs, 6 months later I was 36C and 154lbs. Now I'm down to 130-135lbs and still a 36C :drinker:
  • Skinny_Beans
    Skinny_Beans Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I would give anything to take a good 1/2 pound off each boob. I hate having big knockers. Shirts and dresses just don't look right, I have to wear ugly beige or white granny bras, and they're just in the way. Plus they make me look older than I am. Ugh. I hope my boobs go byebye.

I felt the same way. I lost 30 pounds and my boobs went from 36dd to 32d. I actually was sad for a while because I had this mental image of my enourmous breasts as being normal, so even at my new size I felt small. But my back problems are practically gone, and I deal with less "omg your boobs are so big" unwanted attention. Plus shirts fit better and finding a bikini isn't impossible anymore! Good luck :]
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Same problem here :(
  • Oaeneo
    Oaeneo Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm a D cup and I didn't lose much of anything from my breasts when I lost 45 lbs. I'm sure it's because of all the upper body strength training. I lost a few inches in my band size but if anything my girls look fuller, perkier and happier. I can't recommend strength training highly enough!
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    I'm a D cup and I didn't lose much of anything from my breasts when I lost 45 lbs. I'm sure it's because of all the upper body strength training. I lost a few inches in my band size but if anything my girls look fuller, perkier and happier. I can't recommend strength training highly enough!

Now that's what I'm talking about!! :happy: :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • brayaddie
    brayaddie Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    :laugh: WAY to go!
  • montanadanni
    montanadanni Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    i am obviously not the norm... i didn't lose a cup size with 100lbs lost. i lost on chest inches but not cup size. still a DD, kinda sad because now my body is smaller and they ahve to carry these knockers around...if i start getting lower back or neck pain i might get a breast reduction.
  • gailashton
    Options
    Boobs are over rated...... love your body for being good to it, getting healthy & in shape. Love yourself...you are perfect for you!
  • CrystalDreams
    CrystalDreams Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I have lost about 90 pounds now. and my boobs havent gone away. My bras are getting smaller in number, but not in cup size
  • Sammijo24
    Sammijo24 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Thankfully that's one thing I havent had to worry about! I started out at a DDD and after losing 70 pounds I'm still the same size. I just lost a bunch of inches around.
  • CarrieStL
    CarrieStL Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    are shrinking!!!!! :noway: :sad: ( . Y . )

I have been the same (fairly big) size forever!!! I even had myself measured a while back to see if the size changed at all and the lady said it was still the same but lately, my bras don't fit well anymore. The straps are constantly falling (very annoying) and the cup is well, not as full as before. :ohwell:

Guess it's time to get measured again and get some new bras! The problems of weightloss ... :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I can't believe that you have gone 67 lbs and haven't had to replace your bras yet?! I have lost 1/2 of that and am on my SECOND replacement. From a D to a B. Yep- bye boobies.
  • TraciStivers
    TraciStivers Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I have never heard of this! You should consult your physician!

You MUST be kidding!!!?? LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i thought the same thing... seriously?
  • cchhome
    cchhome Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    On the plain bra thing, try ordering online at brastop-I order them from the uk and they average about $30 give or take, however, be sure you go to a specialty shop that carries the same brand that you plan on ordering and try that brand on first! Unless you don't mind the endless order, try on, return, order a different size/brand fiasco that usually follows! I have ordered numerous times in the past but be sure you use the uk size on the tag to do your ordering. You could also try bravissimo.
  • CherryOnionKiss
    CherryOnionKiss Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I stopped caring about my boobs after I've had my son. Goodbye perky defying gravity boobs. Now as soon as I take off my bra they're saggy. And I'm only 28. Very amusing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!