Your first love? How old was you?

Options

Replies

• DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I had my first boyfriend in 8th grade... that's what? 13 yrs old I think? I tried to FB creep but I couldn't find him.
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    5mh5xi.jpg
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    met online I was 25
    finally met in person 29
    and our 1st baby is due around our 3rd wedding anniversary
  • Fit_Vixen
    Fit_Vixen Posts: 201
    Options
    I thought I was in love when from the age of 13-17. That was NOT love, it was lust.

My one and only love is my hubs!!! <3
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    ummmm....I think 2 years old? It was my uncle's friend and I liked "big bikes". Mind you, this was the 70s.

7386825824_2670cc3761.jpg
  • BelleHeart
    BelleHeart Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I don't believe in love :)

How do you not believe in an emotion? That's like me saying I don't believe in hate or joy. lol
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
  • crush86
    crush86 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    First and only love... I was 15...we are now happily married with 2 little girls! <3
  • miss_ally08
    miss_ally08 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    My first love was a cute football player named Jason. He was 16 and I was 14. I thought we'd be together forever!

Now, I realize all the men I dated before my husband, it was all infatuation or puppy love. I realize now what true love is thanks to my husband :)
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    I was 14
  • JillTwiss
    JillTwiss Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I know this is very young but heck whatever I was in love. 9. I started dating at 8 and my first boyfriend was in High School LOL. I was a fast little girl. The high schooler was my brothers friend. They didn't know we we're dating until one summer and then I broke up with him because he was going through pubrety. So a lot of acne LOL. Which I knew nothing about at the time and I was would ask him what was wrong with his face and I couldn't stand looking it. But my first love he was 2 years older than me. I was in 3rd grade he was in 5th and we were together for 2 years before I moved out of town. I hated my mom for a long time because I loved him and loved my life and she tore me away from everything. Nothing compares to that relationship. Wish it would've never ended. He taught me how to tongue kiss and every since him I hate someone elses tongue in my mouth LMAO! Disgusting to me now. I don't kiss people often but when they try the tongue I stop. -shivers- Anyways his name was Kevin.
    I'm sorry, I know I'm butting in and this is not my business, but at 8 years old, "dating" a high schooler is called child molestation. That is not a boyfriend.
  • thirtyandthriving
    thirtyandthriving Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Was 16... Still together 14 years later. ;)
  • JillTwiss
    JillTwiss Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    My first "real" boyfriend, I was 13-14, but I guess it wasn't really that "real" since we broke up because I refused to kiss him. LOL I was so scared. Next one, I was 15, that was the first physically "real" boyfriend.

I think my first actual real love is my husband. I was with my ex off and on for 10 years, but with him, it was more of a mothering, "I can fix him" type of relationship, totally one-sided.
  • babygirl_70
    Options
    I was 19 & we lasted for many years & broke up with him because he became a drunk most of the time. I gave him chances to change & don't want him back however, he still hasn't full moved on & still wants me, oh joy LOL.
  • Dani_wants_to_be_fit
    Options
    I thought I had my first love when I was 17 and we were together 2 years. When I was 20 I met a boy and realized I was really in love for the first time. I'd never felt anything close to that before. We were together 3 years and split about 2 months ago because we were just living too far away (separate continents). I know in time I will get over him, but I will never forget him.... I know it's cheesy ha ha
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    We were both 14, and I truly believe we'd still be together today if it weren't for his death at the hands of some homophobic *kitten*.
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    First kids love or real relationship?

First kids love lol...10-12 years old
    First real rs....15 y.o
  • calebsmoma2000
    calebsmoma2000 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    15 & still going strong 17 years later :)
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    We were both 14, and I truly believe we'd still be together today if it weren't for his death at the hands of some homophobic *kitten*.

:(( so sorry to read this!! Some people will never stop being so.ignorant!!
  • jade_131
    jade_131 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I was 15 and I really liked an 19 year old. I kept telling myself it was wrong/foolish but I couldn't help it! I cried when I realized it'll never happen hah. Now I hate his guts... long story lol