Whats your current NSV (non scale victory)

Options
Okay so, I defined NSV, I remember being new and not knowing what most of the abbreviations meant.

Today I ran for 12 minutes straight without stopping! Silly but great, for me!

25851322.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• NextChapter60
    NextChapter60 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Sixteen days without a carbonated beverage. (A personal goal I never thought I'd achieve.)
  • Ichristini
    Ichristini Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Nice, and down 8bs Great job!
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    Running 15 mins straight and my new work dress pants getting loose already! (bought them two months ago)
  • SandraCWoody
    SandraCWoody Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I gave up wine with dinner. It has made a big difference and I don't miss it like I thought I would.
  • kbooth
    kbooth Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Ran 11 minutes straight Sunday and then 15 minutes straight last night (I was only aiming to match the 11 from the day before). WOOOHOOO! And that is with asthma and being 54 pounds overweight! :)

Congratulations to everyone else on their NSVs...keep 'em coming!
  • brs88888
    brs88888 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My glasses now being too big for my head. Haha.
  • cldaugherty
    cldaugherty Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    This is super silly. Yesterday I got on a real outside bike and rode it for the first time after 19 years of being deathly afraid of trying again. Nineteen years ago I was hit by a truck on a bike and was afraid to ride again. I overcame my fear and did it. This is a huge victory for me.
  • corrinnebrown
    corrinnebrown Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Work pants are falling off. YES!
  • ggtojuju
    ggtojuju Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I lost a chin somewhere. If found, PLEASE don't return it !!!
  • drakechic08
    drakechic08 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Losing 22 inches and 3 pants sizes in 2 1/2 months. I am in a size 12 at 203 lbs and the last time I wore pants this small I was 30 lbs lighter, so it means I am toning up so much better than before.
  • HGibbons1017
    Options
    45 min on the elliptical. Not so long ago 3 min was heart-attack inducing!!
  • jamszy
    jamszy Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    2 weeks without caffeine and aspartame...oh, and slim fit tees from Hot Topic! (They usually run smaller than actual size).
  • aStrongerSteph
    aStrongerSteph Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Finding my "attitude"...it's been missing for many years now! I missed it...we are getting reaquainted :)
  • mercymarque
    Options
    my size 12 navy suit pants... nice and lose.
  • christy_frank
    christy_frank Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Actually got up this morning and did a workout. I have been doing CrossFit 3x/week in the evening but I needed to add a morning workout to meet my goals and I have a hard time getting out of bed. AND I passed up a Glazed Donut (my favorite kind)
  • funsteps
    funsteps Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    i bought a pair of jeans in march (long before i started using MFP seriously) that were a size too small because i thought all of my other jeans were too big... nope... old jeans were just stretched out. i've been able to put them on for a while, but you know what they say, just because it zips, doesn't mean it fits! i've had pretty steady weight loss over the last two weeks, so i decided to put them on really quick while getting ready for work to see how they worked. they fit! i don't look like a stuffed sausage! i was so excited.
  • maricash
    maricash Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Six months ago I started dancing again. I did a one hour class and was almost too exhausted to move. This weekend I did a workshop where I took five hours of classes two days in a row. Afterward I was pretty exhausted, but not nearly as badly as I was after that one class this past Spring. So, dancing for 10 hours over the course of two days and still being able to stand up the next day is a definite NSV for me and more meaningful than any number on a scale.
  • gillsta_21
    gillsta_21 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    My favorite Halloween candy has been staring me in the face for the past two days (someone brought Candy Corn pumpkins to work) and I have not had one yet!! Silly but a big deal for me.
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    I got into my 40 inch waist trousers (tried them on after the 44 inch waist fell off getting out of the car)

working down the wardrobe
  • derekj222
    derekj222 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Realizing how far I've come...last year everyone thought I was crazy for running a half marathon in May, well this year, its getting crazier because I'm going to run the full marathon...but I'm about 30lbs less than when I ran the half...I definitely think I'll be at my goal weight of 165-175 then
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!