Whats your current NSV (non scale victory)

Options

Replies

• TheirEllie82
    TheirEllie82 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    My son was able to lay on the couch in front of me this morning instead of on top of me because there was finally enough room for him there
  • jenniferrow
    Options
    Today, a co-cowoker asked me if I was training for a big race. A year ago, that question would have been ludicrous.
  • bonitacubana
    Options
    Sixteen days without a carbonated beverage. (A personal goal I never thought I'd achieve.)

Congrats!!!
  • bonitacubana
    Options
    my size 12 navy suit pants... nice and lose.

You freakin go girl!
  • 20ever
    20ever Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Notches on a belt and completed another 5k taking 2nd best in my age class(but I wont tell you how many were in my age class)
  • Bonnyr1971
    Options
    size 22 to size 16 in 3 months :)
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    My size 16 (UK) jeans are just too big now and I got a pair exactly the same in a size 14 for just £7.45 on eBay. Result!! :happy:
  • her4g63
    her4g63 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Being able to fit into my faaaaaaaaaaavorite Silver jeans (they are my girly obsession) I've had in my closet for nearly ten years (: Oh, the joy that brought me!

You are all doing and looking so great! (:
  • ggcat
    ggcat Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    My skinny jeans are too big!
  • candctaber
    Options
    Bought a pair of dress slack at a yard sale this weekend. Went to put them on this morning & thought there is no way these are going to fit over my backside. I am wearing them right now!
  • tumblyweed
    tumblyweed Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    My undies kept falling off of my while I was working out this morning. :blushing:

I had to keep reaching back there and pulling them up.
  • allison_ortiz
    allison_ortiz Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    a year ago i weighed 350lbs and couldn't fit into my size 28 jeans, saturday I went to Old Navy and bought a size 10 skinny jeans!! felt really good!
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I'm used to being basically invisible to other people. Today, as I left the gym in my office bldg to go for my lunch run, I couldn't help but notice *several* men notice ME! Now, I'm not wearing anything facy. Grey running capris, long sleeve bright blue running shirt, running cap and sun glasses. I'm sure the sun glasses kept them from realizing they were looking at a 41 year old momma, but it was sorta interesting to be noticed.
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I ran into a former co-worker Friday evening. It's been a little over two years since we saw each other, and I was still at 297lbs the last time he saw me. I saw him first and when I called his name to get his attention, he looked at me and it took him a second to realize who I was. He didn't say anything about my weight specifically, but toward the end of our conversation he said, "It was good seeing you. You look great, by the way." I said, "I should! I've lost 50lbs since the last time you saw me." He said, "I thought you had, but I wasn't sure if I should say that or not."
  • Chuckle_n_Dwindle
    Options
    I lost a chin somewhere. If found, PLEASE don't return it !!!

That was an effin awesome NSV!!!
  • dadzpeach
    dadzpeach Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    This is super silly. Yesterday I got on a real outside bike and rode it for the first time after 19 years of being deathly afraid of trying again. Nineteen years ago I was hit by a truck on a bike and was afraid to ride again. I overcame my fear and did it. This is a huge victory for me.

Good for you!!! That's huge!!
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Third notch on the belt doesn't hurt to use anymore, but the 4th does. Anothe 2-3 weeks and it shouldn't be an issue.
  • amberlykay1014
    amberlykay1014 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Well, the scale hasn't budged, but my body fat % has gone down from 28% to 25%. Yippie!!
  • msprouse8
    msprouse8 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My most recent NSV.....People actually coming up to me and saying......Ok Michelle....you look GREAT.....but it's time to STOP!!!
    (I've lost 28lbs and my goal is 30lbs.) I'm 5'3" and currently 127 lbs. My goal is 125 (not at all unreasonable). :o))
  • lucero22
    lucero22 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I went from running for 2 minutes to running (as of last night) for 22 minutes straight w/out stopping! (that was 1.5 miles fyi) :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!