Calories in Lip Gloss/Chap Stick???

Options

Replies

• RichardJWalter
    RichardJWalter Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Any Chap Stick-eaten/lip gloss calories are cancelled by the food flossed out of your teeth (as long as you rinse/spit!).
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    you would probably expend all those calories applying it to your mouth it would be so insignificant
  • hoch5045
    hoch5045 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    bump, because I can see this will keep me smiling
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    i'm loving this thread - it's hilarious! While running on saturday i swallowed a bug - should i have logged it under snacks? sorry. some people are just too serious about weight loss.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    I gave up chap stick years ago when a friend told me you can get addicted to it. Haven't you ever noticed that the more you use it, the more you feel you NEED to use it? No way, I am not gonna' let myself get addicted to it.

Well, okay, I do still use it, but I try to use it in moderation. Like just on weekends, that kind of thing.

I earned my 6 month chip from CA a few days ago. I couldn't have done it without the support of my sponsor.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    i'm loving this thread - it's hilarious! While running on saturday i swallowed a bug - should i have logged it under snacks? sorry. some people are just too serious about weight loss.

I hate when that happens! It happens more often when I'm biking than running- but I'm a vegetarian and I wonder if that breaks my 19 year streak?! I try to put it out of mind though since I can't control it. I've read that everyone swallows some really offensive number of spiders while sleeping, too.....
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I've heard it's 700 calories per application. You're better off with chapped lips.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options

I hate when that happens! It happens more often when I'm biking than running- but I'm a vegetarian and I wonder if that breaks my 19 year streak?! I try to put it out of mind though since I can't control it. I've read that everyone swallows some really offensive number of spiders while sleeping, too.....

Apparently the amount of spiders is a myth.
  • sjohnny
    Options

But is it a myth that it is offensive?
  • mgraue82
    mgraue82 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Made.My.Day... :laugh:
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    This explains EVERYTHING.

This is why we are all overweight! Excess chapstick and lipstick! I solved the billion dollar question!

:laugh: :laugh:
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    wow. I've seen a lot of stuff on these threads....but wow. :laugh:
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options

you can kiss that streak with your chapstick covered lips good bye. poor bugs. :) . DAMN spiders while i sleep that's why i gained all the weight! chapstick and spiders, we're all doomed! LOL!!!!! (in all seriousness i would not worry about chapstick - you burned off the calories posting)
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options

Nah, mostly its offensive that they just do with me as they will while I'm sleeping and I get nothing for it. At least if a tapeworm crawled in it could eat my chap stick calories and make me skinny!
  • LelliAmi
    LelliAmi Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Honestly? I think you're fine. It's like gum. A few calories here and there, but it's not enough to throw you completely off-base.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    This explains my weight gain. I have been wearing lipstick since I've been two.

How long have you been two?

Better question is...How long have you been a ****?

If those stars were a short name for Richard then the answer is "probably longer than you've been two". It's a gift, I don't even have to try. It's just part of my awesome.

How about PETER... I'm pretty sure...it's flaccid...
    7eb3b7da14ebd2aef8cfb0a4d0cbcd51.jpg

That rocked my hour!
  • pants77
    pants77 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Wait, mister, you're drinking a candle!!

mqdefault.jpg
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    This explains my weight gain. I have been wearing lipstick since I've been two.

How long have you been two?

Better question is...How long have you been a ****?

If those stars were a short name for Richard then the answer is "probably longer than you've been two". It's a gift, I don't even have to try. It's just part of my awesome.

How about PETER... I'm pretty sure...it's flaccid...
    7eb3b7da14ebd2aef8cfb0a4d0cbcd51.jpg
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options

Their little legs are a pain to get out of your teeth. I always put lip conditioner on before I go to bed, and they just slide right in there. No wonder I've been stalled, between the lip stuff and those damn spiders!
  • sjohnny
    Options

Nah, mostly its offensive that they just do with me as they will while I'm sleeping and I get nothing for it. At least if a tapeworm crawled in it could eat my chap stick calories and make me skinny!

As long as you didn't use the beeswax with the transdermal sugar ingestion. Since it doesn't go through your digestive system the tapeworm wouldn't get any of the sweet sweet honey. When he noticed sugar in the bloodstream that he didn't get to eat he'd would go into a reverse triptospasm which would release the calories he had consumed back into your system causing double weight gain.