Calories in Lip Gloss/Chap Stick???

Options

Replies

• tommygutt
    tommygutt Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Don't listen to all these people, Lipsticks etc has a TON of calories and are the main reason i got overweight.

I bet that if you keep a deficit calorie intake, keep an aye on your macros, get your 3 liters of water a day, 8 hour of sleep.. stop eating lipsticks and work out on a regular basis.. You'll lose all those extra kilos and get in supershape!
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    If you're honestly worried about the calories from lip stick, you need a new hobby... like setting yourself on fire :)

RUDE!

Agreed.

This forum exists for people to learn about being fit and living a healthy lifestyle and for supporting those who are doing the same. I don't believe recommendations for self-immolation are conducive to this type of environment.

I'm reporting this post.
  • BubblySharon
    BubblySharon Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    *walks into thread, starts laughing uncontrollably, then runs out of thread to the bathroom* Geez... there should be a warning label on this thread!! LOL Thanks for the laughs!!!
  • sjohnny
    Options
    *walks into thread, starts laughing uncontrollably, then runs out of thread to the bathroom* Geez... there should be a warning label on this thread!! LOL Thanks for the laughs!!!

I fail to see the humor in someone asking for help in any aspect of her weight loss.

Consider yourself reported.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Hold the phone, buddy.. I got it! I'll start marketing HCG and Raspberry Ketones infused Lip Balm.

Problem: SOLVED.

You do that one and I will do the African Mango/Green Coffee extract infused lip balm and BINGO everything will be solved and taste yummy!!
  • grannygethealthy1111
    Options
    eating-your-lipstick_zps086d54d1.jpg

Definitely! I am sorry ... I could not help myself. :flowerforyou:
  • SailorAsteroidBelt
    Options
    Maybe the solution is to wear tape over our mouths. That way, nothing can get in. Except... oh my God, what about the calories in tape glue?! What if some gets on my mouth? It'll probably go straight to my thighs.
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options

I fail to see the humor in someone asking for help in any aspect of her weight loss.

I've reported you for reporting her. Enjoy your ban.
  • saschka7
    saschka7 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I think your biggest danger would be from the Burt's Bees chapstick. It's made form beeswax which will still have traces of honey in it. Honey being sugar will cause an insulin spike and cause your body to hold onto its fat. Even though the quantity is low it is being introduced into your system transdermally so it's an instant shot of sugar to your bloodstream rather than a slower absorption through your digestive tract.

AAAAAACCCCCKKKKKKKKKK! Okay. That actually did just make me laugh out loud. :laugh:
  • UltimateMedu
    UltimateMedu Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    These replies are killing me :laugh:
  • chosengiver
    chosengiver Posts: 1,493
    Options
    You have been applying it to the wrong set of lips.
    :laugh: hahahahaha :laugh:
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    I'm giggling because there are fat b!tches all across the world throwing out lipstick RIGHT NOW.

If this wasn't so f'n funny, I might find it offensive.
  • nickiog
    nickiog Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Best-thread-ever.jpg
  • NikkiSixGuns
    NikkiSixGuns Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Wow. Lots of reporting going on in here. Feels like I'm at work! I'm gonna have to start a spreadsheet.
  • almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Forget the calories...is it Paleo-approved????
  • lamoursuffit
    lamoursuffit Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I think your biggest danger would be from the Burt's Bees chapstick. It's made form beeswax which will still have traces of honey in it. Honey being sugar will cause an insulin spike and cause your body to hold onto its fat. Even though the quantity is low it is being introduced into your system transdermally so it's an instant shot of sugar to your bloodstream rather than a slower absorption through your digestive tract.

This is just so...I don't even...

The possible minute traces of honey will not cause an "insulin spike" (by which I assume you mean blood sugar spike) OR cause you to "hold on to fat." In an average, nondiabetic person, the amount of sugar associated in a dangerous blood sugar spike is so ridiculously high, you would have to really, REALLY try to do so from some chapstick.

Perhaps I have missed any sarcasm in your post. I truly hope so. If I did, I apologize. :flowerforyou:
  • sjohnny
    Options

I've reported you for reporting her. Enjoy your ban.

Negative on the ban. I talked to the mods and got two of my strikes commuted to fouls and one was outside the strike zone so it was a ball.
  • nickiog
    nickiog Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    You should really look into moisturizing lotion. I mean, if it's putting moisture into my skin, isn't that just causing me to gain water weight and thusly GAIN WEIGHT? LOTION IS MAKING ME FATTer!!!!!!!!!!!

not to mention those shampoos that " add body " ...that body its adding is in the form of fat....its really all just a conspiracy.
  • sjohnny
    Options

This is just so...I don't even...

The possible minute traces of honey will not cause an "insulin spike" (by which I assume you mean blood sugar spike) OR cause you to "hold on to fat." In an average, nondiabetic person, the amount of sugar associated in a dangerous blood sugar spike is so ridiculously high, you would have to really, REALLY try to do so from some chapstick.

Perhaps I have missed any sarcasm in your post. I truly hope so. If I did, I apologize. :flowerforyou:

I don't know where you're getting your information but you couldn't be more wrong. That all might be true from oral ingestion of sugars but in this case we are dealing with transdermal ingestion. Do the research. FACT: Transdermal ingestion is a direct tap into the blood stream. FACT: When sugar is transmitted directly to the blood stream it hits all at once rather than being eased in through the digestive tract. This exponentially increases the effect of the sugar on the endocrine system creating an insulin spike resulting in fat storage. The only faster method would be direct application through a mucous membrane - this making application to the "other lips" even worse.
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    dafuq-did-i-just-read-meme.jpg