Hurtful Names!

Options

Replies

• Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    "Dog" and "freak" by the mean kids in middle school...what I wouldn't give to have them see me now!
  • lshaunessy
    Options
    As soon as I hit puberty I got really busty, I'm talking from flat chested to C cup in a summer at age 11. My dad thought it was a great joke to call me Dolly (Parton). I got good grades throughout school, so he liked to greet me when I came in the door by shouting NERD!! (like Norm from Cheers) I was also very short, and another favorite nickname of his for me was Duck Legs. None were truly weight related but they still stick with me 20+ years later. Gotta love parents.
  • cookieluvsya
    cookieluvsya Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    fat *kitten*, and the chick with a permanent life saver on (my rolls ) =( *tear*
  • The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    By my ex:

A whale
    and
    An embarassment

:sad:
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    I was never fat, but quite the opposite - stick thin. When I was younger I had the body of a 10 year old boy, I swear.

My last name begins with cap..so kids in school changed cap to gap and pronounced my last name that way.

They said gap because I had the...wait for it...thigh gap! I hated it!!! Cracks me up to read the "I WANT A THIGH GAP SO VERY BADLY" threads because I wanted nothing more to be rid of mine.
  • Tw1zzler
    Tw1zzler Posts: 583
    Options
    Slats... I used to be too skinny.
  • BeautifulArtemis
    BeautifulArtemis Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    :brokenheart: Fat But and Fat *kitten* :devil:
  • Stella_Leigh
    Stella_Leigh Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Big Red (My natural color is dark auburny red)
    The "D.U.F.F" of my group (Designated ugly fat friend)
  • Evey_bee
    Evey_bee Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    By my ex:

A whale
    and
    An embarassment

some girls I used to be friends with (obvious why I'm not anymore!) used to make whale and walrus noises behind a girl in high school that was a bit larger /: and try to put the words in any sentence they said to her. It was horrible, she thought they were friends with her. Now I stay in touch with her but am wayyy more than through with them!!
    (these were the same girls who called me muffin top and thought i didn't know ¬_¬)
  • bleacheblonde
    Options
    A kid in 7th grade called me a fat *kitten*. I've also been referred to as big-boned, sturdy, etc. and other things that really mean fat. But that fat *kitten* one...I still want to stomp on that guy's face while wearing spiked stiletto heels. He also threw up once and some of it got on my pants...and then people made fun of ME even though I wasn't the one that yakked all over the classroom.
  • beckyboop712
    beckyboop712 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I don't think my mother has ever said anything beyond "It looks like you've put on some weight" And she's the only one who would. I am so looking forward to Christmas when I see her and I've lost more weight than I already have.

I live on the "South Side" of Chicago where it's common to see Curvy and larger women...though I haven't had any random guys stop and tell me how gorgeous my curves are in the past few years :( Guess I just got lumpy instead of staying curvy
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    "pleasantly plump"
  • njohnson1966
    njohnson1966 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    By my ex:

A whale
    and
    An embarassment

Off topic I realize, but I'd say your ex was the embarrassment.
  • MrsPong
    MrsPong Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    By my ex:

A whale
    and
    An embarassment

Glad he is an EX now!!! :)
  • bethygirlie
    bethygirlie Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    In high school:

- lard *kitten*
    - fatty fatty 2x4
    - whale
  • snowdrop_diva
    snowdrop_diva Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    fat *kitten* and miss piggy.

Grew up thinking I was fat too though because my family would make a point of commenting every time I ate anything at all out side of the regular meal times.

(I was looking at old photo's of back then recently, and I realize I was actually quite a thin girl, so I don't know what their problem was.)
  • BrunetteRunner87
    BrunetteRunner87 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    The meanest names are the ones I call myself. Fatty McFatterson comes to mind, as well as heifer the cow.
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    'Super-*kitten*' and 'Atom-Bum (bomb)' - by the jerks at school.

My mother called me Piano Legs once.
  • madelonism
    madelonism Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    so much fat *kitten*. people really couldnt come up with much else. or they gagged as they passed me or shouted earthquake when i had to jump in PE. this was all in middle school. nobody really did that after i punched ricky butts in the face. lol
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I snapped and beat up a couple of boys in school too. Didn't change anything..