Options

Replies

• shellydd
    shellydd Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    CW:192
  • fat2fit4good
    Options
    Cw. 247.2, a gain of 1.6... Body fighting back.... Bring it on!!!
  • araxiedyck
    araxiedyck Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    up a pound :(
  • ImprovingEla
    ImprovingEla Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    from 204.3 last week to 202.3 lbs this week!
    Did my crunches for the week and will do those of today at the gym later!

Have a great weekend all!
  • soaps54
    soaps54 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    CW: 157.4
  • evoke45
    evoke45 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    No change... 151 :/
  • Bola17
    Bola17 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Sorry haven´t weighed in lasat week...my mom is visiting and uups! 138.4 lbs. Have been enjoying her visit so much. But haven´t seen for for 2 years. Promise I´ll be back on track starting Monday!!
  • cautwell
    cautwell Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi :) sorry a little later than usual. CW: 123, down 1lb! :) Gonna keep chugging along...
  • ingalynn
    ingalynn Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    CW 171.5
    down 1.8 this week :)
  • sboo
    sboo Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I'm a yo yo............. weigh in: 200lbs
  • shellydd
    shellydd Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    from 204.3 last week to 202.3 lbs this week!
    Did my crunches for the week and will do those of today at the gym later!

Have a great weekend all!

great job with the crunches. i didn't do a one!! YUCK. I need to motivate. it's been a bad bad couple of weeks.
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    weight was 156.2
  • Biodemon
    Biodemon Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    My weigh in is 175.6. A bit of a loss but I broke away from my plateau.
  • mamajoytimes2
    Options
    Sorry, took me forever to find the new thread, I didn't realize the old one was closed and couldn't figure out why my post wouldn't "post".

CW: 214, down 2!

Getting over pneumonia and strep, so I'm going to work really hard to keep the loss!
  • minisumo
    minisumo Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    148 this week. Need to step it up again if I'm going to hit my target.

Good luck everyone, have a great week :)
  • Collidoscopekid
    Collidoscopekid Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AliuR6rtHhhjdFJ1MUZCMlYwb3kxelZ0d2pnZUhDVUE&pli=1#gid=0

Here is the spreadsheet for this week! I have to admit I am a little disappointed with how many people weighed in. So many people are dropping from the challenge. I really want to see everyone finish this challenge and meet their goals!

Our biggest losers for this week are:

HelenDootson-3.42%
    soaps54-2.11%
    mommahix-2.03%
    Cautwell- 1.6%
    ingalynn-1.1%

Our challenge for this week is going to be to limit your problem food. For me my problem food is potatoes. I love them and could eat them all day. So my goal is only to have them twice this week.

What is your problem food?
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AliuR6rtHhhjdFJ1MUZCMlYwb3kxelZ0d2pnZUhDVUE&pli=1#gid=0

Here is the spreadsheet for this week! I have to admit I am a little disappointed with how many people weighed in. So many people are dropping from the challenge. I really want to see everyone finish this challenge and meet their goals!

Our biggest losers for this week are:

HelenDootson-3.42%
    soaps54-2.11%
    mommahix-2.03%
    Cautwell- 1.6%
    ingalynn-1.1%

Our challenge for this week is going to be to limit your problem food. For me my problem food is potatoes. I love them and could eat them all day. So my goal is only to have them twice this week.

What is your problem food?

Congrats to all biggest losers! :)

I think I won't be able to reach my goal for Xmas because it seems I'm a bit stuck but I won't drop from the challenge because it still motivates me to try anyway!

I'd say my problem food is bread :/

Good luck everybody!
  • ImprovingEla
    ImprovingEla Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    My Problem is take out food, so I think, no take out this week! I cook only fresh and I think I will try to cook without something that comes out of a can or glass!
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    I eat to many carbs - specifically bread - toast in the morning, a piece of garlic toast with my salad, then a potato at supper. Will try to cut down on the bread.
  • Biodemon
    Biodemon Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day!! I have no idea whats happened this week...I've been so good, under my cals every day, burned over 3000cals for another challenge I'm in did my crunches and some push-ups most days but I weighed in at

WTH??? Thats about a 1.5lb gain :grumble:
    I'm hoping its sodium bloat and muscle soreness. Here's hoping for a big loss next week to make up for it!!

Good luck everyone!!!
    You most likely gained muscle. Dun worry about it! :3