Weird/odd physical traits--what are yours?

Options

Replies

• Laddiegirl
    Laddiegirl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I have a bunch, its crazy and I joke that I got all of the recessive genes, lol. I have a large mole smack dab in the middle of the top of my left hand that is blue-ish purple. Everyone I ever meet comments on it and I would love to have it removed one day.

The tips of my pinkies are bent inward as well, for me its a genetic thing called Camptodactyly. My sister also has it.

I have a dimple only on the left side of my face. Especially now that I've lost weight everyone comments on it.

My eyes also change color from very blue to dark grey to almost teal colored to very green depending on my mood and what I wear. It comes from my mom's dad, he had the same. Everyone else has super dark blue eyes.

I have permanent freckles on my forehead, cheakbones, arms & LEFT shoulder only. My right shoulder never freckles. Its so weird, lol.

The other ladies might hate me for this, I don't grow any leg hair so I never have to shave my legs. No electrolysis or anything, I just barely have any body hair at all and none on my legs or arms. But this also means I barely have eyebrows, sigh.
  • xxloveiswarr
    Options
    I have an open canal between my nose and eye. If I plug my nose and blow, air shoots out around my eye.

no way!!! that is so cool/weird!!!
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I have a weird dip in my lower back that is so deep you could literally eat a bowl of cereal out of it....or sip a martini. Whichever you prefer.:drinker:

That's actually kinda hot.

Wait... you're that guy that made that sexist comment in the carb thread earlier.... Nevermind. So not hot.
  • kinkykiddo
    Options
    I have hooded eyes. Not too weird/odd but not crazy common either. I used to hate them, now I'm pretty indifferent.
  • MacInCali
    MacInCali Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    This thread is full of awesome!! =)

My eyes turn down at the corners.
    I only have one dimple (left cheek).
    I'm a natural blonde and my eyebrows are so light that I have to color them in even when I'm sporting my natural color, lol.
    My eyes change colors depending on my mood and what I'm wearing (blue, green or blue/green).
  • jesse1379
    jesse1379 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I get a cereal bowl for a back but you get mood ring eyes. Thats not fair lol. :laugh:
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    White but my eyes look pretty Asian.
  • GetFitCarly
    Options
    I have the stiffest fingers... ever
  • kallisto208
    Options
    I have a "devils horn" on my forehead kinda like how people have been getting body mod implants recently... Mines just a bone spur. Don't know when or how it happened and thankfully it's not really noticeable unless you run your hand over my forehead off to the right. *shrugs* kinda different I suppose.
    When I sit down with my legs stretched out and feet pointed straight all my toes curl up like I'm wearing heels, yet when I actually wear heels it's uncomfortable lol oh well.
    Finally I can't make a complete fist with my right hand cause it never was set right after I broke it in an accident :(
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Everyone has them! Just because they are out of the norm does not mean they are not beautiful :)

For me, I have kind of a downturned mouth. (Think this, but on a much thinner scale lol): downturned.jpg

Music teacher in me wants you to play French Horn lol

And to answer your question, I am very odd. But that's just in my brain.
  • Sheirai
    Sheirai Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I have wide feet with short toes. An old bf told me they look like Barney Rubble's.
  • hausofnichele
    hausofnichele Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Let's see..

The lady that said she had huge feet? I feel you. I wear a 12W.

I have a big chin. Since my grandfather gave it to me I am trying to learn to love it.

I have huge eyes, a gigantic nose and super small lips.

One boob is a cup size bigger than the other.

Yup. Total freak. :grumble:

Ohhh and I cry a lot generally. So much so that I have eye damage from all the years of it. Anywho, I have a chicken pox scar in the shape of a tear right under my right eye. It's so weird.
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    I can only wink with my left eye, not my right.
    Same here! My kids mock me!

and I have really long fingers and toes.... which I nevr thought were lng until my husband ointed them out and had me go around comapting finger leth to his 6foot+ friends and mine won... that was kinda awkward and made me gkad I'm not a boy.
  • peanutbutterrunner
    Options
    My chin is pretty long and looks ridiculous in some pictures.
    I also have really hairy arms.
  • kallisto208
    Options

My eyes change colors depending on my mood and what I'm wearing (blue, green or blue/green).

Mine do that too except mine go from olive green to a caramel brown depending on my mood or how tired I am
  • hausofnichele
    hausofnichele Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    My chin is pretty long and looks ridiculous in some pictures.

Your chin is exactly like mine. I got mine from my Italian grandpop and my mom, brother, sister and son all have it too. Pretty strong genes. I was reading facial analysis stuff a while back (cause I am interested in that stuff) and I read that a very prominent chin means 'stubbornness'. Sure fits for me! I wonder if you are the same way. And if you're also Italian? I'm from the Philly area as well.
  • xnikkixsikkix
    Options
    i have an aquiline nose! I freaking hate it!!!

Don't hate it, embrace it! I love me some roman noses!
  • xnikkixsikkix
    Options
    I have child-sized hands. Like, ten year old status. It's proportionate on me, but when comparing my hand with other people, even shorties like myself, my hands are always the smallest.
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    Options
    i think downturned mouths are cute!

i have a very bony nose and a chicken pox scar on my cheek
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    I have short, wide feet; a small nose; a sebhorreic keratoma on my forehead - (people keep asking me if I am going to die - I am not sure if they aren't disappointed by the answer); genu valgum (half corrected by one replacement) - I think that'll do for now.

Ho! I nearly forgot, apparently, no sense of humour - none at all.