NEW SHRED GROUP-WEEK 1

Options

Replies

• sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Shredded 7 days STRAIGHT! Hubby lasted the entire workout this time but whined the the WHOLE time...LOL Going to try not to take a day off until day 30. Have a great week everyone! New month...new me!

OMG you're a machine...GO GIRL! That's amazing & soo impressive :)

L1D6 done today...the day off really helped. I did the whole first set of girly pushups..I counted 18 so that's 6 more than on Saturday! Very exciting.

So my plan is to go to level 2 when I can do EITHER both sets of girly pushups OR both sets of anterior raises with both arms...this could take awhile, kids...

Jrzeebabie you are doing great! I drink a lot of water during the shred, because heck it's 4:30am and I'm THIRSTY! Plus as soon as I'm done showering I get right to chugging the coffee so it's good to get hydrated first.

Also, my neck is cool during the bicycle crunches, it's the round 2 obliques that really strain it. It's always been like that, that's why I loooove the benches at the gym that move with you to support your head.

Karma...BE CAREFUL WITH THAT SHOULDER! I've dislocated mine so many times that now I need surgery. And after shoulder surgery you have to stay upright for 2 weeks straight...7x24! That's right, sleeping sitting up and everything. So take better care than I have ok???
  • karmasBFF
    karmasBFF Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    So today is L1D10....here are my measurements...I am happy with the results so far..

Starting weight 178.................................after 10 days 177
    r arm 11.5 .............................................r arm 11
    l arm 12............................................. l arm 11
    chest 42 ........................................ chest 41
    waist 36...................................... waist 34
    hips 43.......................................... hips 41
    l thigh 21........................................... l thigh 20 1/2
    r thigh 21 .......................................... r thigh 20 1/2

tomorrow I start level 2!

AWESOME!!! Keep going! You are doing great!
  • karmasBFF
    Options
    Shredded 7 days STRAIGHT! Hubby lasted the entire workout this time but whined the the WHOLE time...LOL Going to try not to take a day off until day 30. Have a great week everyone! New month...new me!

L1D6 done today...the day off really helped. I did the whole first set of girly pushups..I counted 18 so that's 6 more than on Saturday! Very exciting.

So my plan is to go to level 2 when I can do EITHER both sets of girly pushups OR both sets of anterior raises with both arms...this could take awhile, kids...

Jrzeebabie you are doing great! I drink a lot of water during the shred, because heck it's 4:30am and I'm THIRSTY! Plus as soon as I'm done showering I get right to chugging the coffee so it's good to get hydrated first.

Also, my neck is cool during the bicycle crunches, it's the round 2 obliques that really strain it. It's always been like that, that's why I loooove the benches at the gym that move with you to support your head.

Karma...BE CAREFUL WITH THAT SHOULDER! I've dislocated mine so many times that now I need surgery. And after shoulder surgery you have to stay upright for 2 weeks straight...7x24! That's right, sleeping sitting up and everything. So take better care than I have ok???

Thanks! I have not worked out and my shoulder is still killing me! Only Tylenol makes the pain go away...

I will still "lead" the group but I have to take some time off. I dont want surgery and I have a 2 year old that still needs lugging around! Cant afford to damage my shoulder.

Good luck ladies, keep up the great work! Stay focused and be my reason to GET BACK ON AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!
  • leeslim4life
    leeslim4life Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies!!!!
    I hope everyone had a great weekend, I am on D24L3, still going strong and enjoying the change so far.

I ate horribly yesterday, it was my 2yrs old birthday celebration & I over indulged. Still don't know how I was able to pull off a 1.8lb weight loss but, am so happy I did!!!:happy:

Keep up the hard work Shredders!!!!
  • karen366
    karen366 Posts: 141
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies!!!!
    I hope everyone had a great weekend, I am on D24L3, still going strong and enjoying the change so far.

I ate horribly yesterday, it was my 2yrs old birthday celebration & I over indulged. Still don't know how I was able to pull off a 1.8lb weight loss but, am so happy I did!!!:happy:

Happy birthday to your little one!And congrats on the weight loss! That's exciting..
    I am starting level 2 tomorrow, I have taken a sneak peak..I have to say I am ready for the change, but nervous at the same time....
  • karmasBFF
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies!!!!

Awww, happy birthday baby boy/girl!!!

Youre doin great, Lee! Keep it up!
  • karmasBFF
    Options
    I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed this but my belly is not as jiggly anymore...it doesn't beat me up when I jump anymore!

I mean dont get me wrong its not gone and still needs a lot of work, but its firmer...

I cant wait to start again....I'm actually sad about not being able to work out...

Imagine that!
  • karen366
    Options
    I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed this but my belly is not as jiggly anymore...it doesn't beat me up when I jump anymore!

I mean dont get me wrong its not gone and still needs a lot of work, but its firmer...

I cant wait to start again....I'm actually sad about not being able to work out...

Imagine that!

take care of yourself..you will be back to shredding in no time..
  • mmrose00
    mmrose00 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    So today is L1D10....here are my measurements...I am happy with the results so far..

Starting weight 178.................................after 10 days 177
    r arm 11.5 .............................................r arm 11
    l arm 12............................................. l arm 11
    chest 42 ........................................ chest 41
    waist 36...................................... waist 34
    hips 43.......................................... hips 41
    l thigh 21........................................... l thigh 20 1/2
    r thigh 21 .......................................... r thigh 20 1/2

tomorrow I start level 2!

WTG!!! THIS is AMAZING!!!!!! Keep up the GREAT work!!!
  • mmrose00
    Options

Thanks! I have not worked out and my shoulder is still killing me! Only Tylenol makes the pain go away...

I will still "lead" the group but I have to take some time off. I dont want surgery and I have a 2 year old that still needs lugging around! Cant afford to damage my shoulder.

Good luck ladies, keep up the great work! Stay focused and be my reason to GET BACK ON AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!

AWWW MAN!!! :ohwell: Hope you feel better soon! You are doing the right thing by backing of the Shred until you heal.. But You haven't gotten away yet! We still expect to see some workout activities from you daily, a walk, a bicycle ..something :)!!:flowerforyou:
  • karmasBFF
    Options

AWWW MAN!!! :ohwell: Hope you feel better soon! You are doing the right thing by backing of the Shred until you heal.. But You haven't gotten away yet! We still expect to see some workout activities from you daily, a walk, a bicycle ..something :)!!:flowerforyou:

You are so funny! I was hoping no one would catch that as I am expecting TOM this week and do not want to do that stuff! LOL I just loved how the shred was working and nothing else seemed to take inches off or burn that many calories that quickly! But I will do my best to Wii it out (ya know, instead of work it out!) :laugh:

Thanks for checking me MMROSE!
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    TOM is paying me a visit too and I totally don't feel like doing jack!
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Well i never feel like doing jack!!! everything is a struggle!!! but I have just pushed myself through day12 L2 and after yesterday I was dreading it.... but it was better than yesterday.. a little!! Hope your shoulder gets better soon.
  • callie365
    callie365 Posts: 689
    Options
    Hey Girls

~Losinglori WELCOME!! Look up.. hit Signature... and thats where you can put whatever you want to be posted every time.

~crmidlyte LOL w/ that hubbie ... mine only has watched while I was doing the Shred.

~Karen WOO- HOO for you!!!

~Karmes Hope it heals for you super fast!!

~Lee Happy Birthday to your little one!!

I did my usually 1/2 mile warm up on the treadmill & L1D6 is KA- puted! I felt stronger today...:smile:

Keep up the Good job everyone :flowerforyou:
  • mmrose00
    Options

You are so funny! I was hoping no one would catch that as I am expecting TOM this week and do not want to do that stuff! LOL I just loved how the shred was working and nothing else seemed to take inches off or burn that many calories that quickly! But I will do my best to Wii it out (ya know, instead of work it out!) :laugh:

Thanks for checking me MMROSE!

You KNOW we got ya back girllll :)!! I hear you on the TOM, mine started today and I can relate! But in my mind that would mean that e only have 3 weeks out of the month to lose weight if we aren't motivated to do anything the week that TOM is around.. I find that if I push through that week that I feel like doing when TOM is here, then I have GREAT eight loss success when he's out!!

So let me know what you and the Wii are up too!!! :happy:
  • mmrose00
    Options
    L1D8 FINITO!!! Felt like I could attempt L2 right after I finished L1 because I had quite a bit of energy left...BUT it was CLEARLY just a thought!! I got to the first set of Jumping Jacks in L2 and shut it off... I'll wait! LOLOL

2 more days on L1!! WOhooo

8 days straight BABY!!:flowerforyou:
  • callie365
    callie365 Posts: 689
    Options
    GO - GO - GO mmrose00 !!!!
  • bethany_85
    Options
    Finished L2D1. My heart wasn't in it because I had a bad headache but it's done. I was sweating like crazy but I think it's easier than level one. Or maybe I just wasn't doing the moves right-lol!
  • Jerzeebabie04
    Options

Imagine that!

If you are sad a bout not being able to workout maybe you could do the video without the strength training portion? Do the squats but no lifting so that you don't injure your shoulder anymore. If it hurts when doing the crunches then don't move that shoulder either. Just a thought
  • karen366
    Options
    L1D8 FINITO!!! Felt like I could attempt L2 right after I finished L1 because I had quite a bit of energy left...BUT it was CLEARLY just a thought!! I got to the first set of Jumping Jacks in L2 and shut it off... I'll wait! LOLOL

2 more days on L1!! WOhooo

8 days straight BABY!!:flowerforyou:

WTG! You are doing wonderful!