So your eating less crap, but its still CRAP

Options

Replies

• UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    That popcorn is in a BAG! Therefore, it is processed...

STOP EATING CRAP! Don't you know that it will make you explode!!!!

Oh I'm sorry, do my personal habits bother you?

tumblr_m3ev19vgH71rtg76ko1_500.gif

D'oh!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I agree with the OP. I only eat organic veggies grown 20 feet from my door. Everthing else is full of chemical CRAP that will kill you in 60-100 years.

well isnt that special - must be nice to be able to do that. Guess you never go to the store for anything else.... ever.

I do but I walk or ride my bike. Don't wanna leave a huge carbon footprint. And if I do have to venture out I only go to Trader Joe's.

:laugh: :laugh: @ "carbon footprint"
  • myfitnesslife75
    myfitnesslife75 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    We all eat crap. Fields get fertilized, plants grow in the fertilized fields, fields get harvested.... we eat the harvest. Yes, we all eat crap.

BTW: I haven't read the entire thread so I don't know anyone else pointed that out...
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Who wants pizza and burgers? :)

Are we stopping at Dairy Queen for dessert? :laugh:
  • crimsoncat
    crimsoncat Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    We all eat crap. Fields get fertilized, plants grow in the fertilized fields, fields get harvested.... we eat the harvest. Yes, we all eat crap.

BTW: I haven't read the entire thread so I don't know anyone else pointed that out...

mmhmmm Ecoli O157
  • caitlyn30
    caitlyn30 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    cheap entertainment, lol

All drama is. This is what I do when the drama starts and the opponents gather to burn the witches:

scarjo_popcorn.gif

Of course, only air popped organic vegan no salt popcorn can be used. Wouldn't want to to get the sodium, animal rights, earth friendly patrol on my tail.

^OMG - this girl is going to choke if she doesn't slow down with that popcorn....
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    man scarjo is HOT
  • VeganZombie13
    Options
    I dont know about you but to me this is a lifestyle change not a diet and no food to me is off limits... Plus why worry about what other people eat your attitude is why people keep there diary's private....

I don't believe in restricting, I eat what I want. It is a lifestyle change, so restricting food to me is a bad idea. If you restrict food you are going to go nuts WANTING what you CAN"T have. It's about portion control, portion control is key to losing weight. I don't eat much "CRAP" but when I do, I do it on my cheat day not everyday.
  • 21June
    21June Posts: 99
    Options
    Crap, crap, and more crap! Crap is a very individual thing! :smile:
  • dsmboy1991
    dsmboy1991 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I still eat my rice krispie treats a good bit. I still drink a beer or two on weekends. But I also run between 3-6 miles a day depending how I feel. So, I enjoy my "crap".
  • Tyrone_S
    Tyrone_S Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    People love a pat on the back and a bit of attention when they achieve a goal or post under the success stories. But give them a hard time when they take a step backwards and oh no, "mind your own damn business" blah, blah, cry, cry.
  • Brunner26_2
    Brunner26_2 Posts: 1,152
    Options
    You can pry my poptarts and eggos from my cold, dead, diabetic fingers.
  • baptiste565
    baptiste565 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Crap, crap, and more crap! Crap is a very individual thing! :smile:
    i have no problem with crap. when my dog craps i carefully put every piece in a brown lunch bag and bring it back home. BUT processed foods like corn flakes, sandwich meat, and white bread is the devil's handiwork!

p.s. im logging off now
  • pholbert
    pholbert Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I dont know about you but to me this is a lifestyle change not a diet and no food to me is off limits... Plus why worry about what other people eat your attitude is why people keep there diary's private....

This!
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Do I eat crap? Yes, sometimes I do. And I record it every single time. People are on here for different reasons.

I'm here to lose a few pounds but I swore to myself I wasn't going to become obsessed with what I ate like I did the last time I lost weight. That's why I gained most of it back--because I got tired of the obsession and went in the total opposite direction.

I like eating crap sometimes and I know what happens when I do but that's my business. I don't whine on here those weeks I don't lose, because I know why--it's the crap I put in my body.

I just think it's silly to complain about what other people are eating. Concentrate on yourself because you can only control what you put in your mouth, not what others put in theirs.
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    It's really driving me mental!!!

I think you've reached your final destination already.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    It's really driving me mental!!! I have something like 89 friends on here. I browse a lot of food journals (friends and random people, too) and am SHOCKED by what I see most of the time. Most of you want to lose weight but I see are not willing to change your ways. Food for thought on this Thursday. Lean on your support network if you need help. That's why we're here! Why log in every day and record CRAP. If you want to change your body, CHANGE YOUR DIET!

Hmm, judgmental much?
  • stpetegirl
    Options
    Those of us here to loose large amounts of weight want to do so with a support network of people that are in the same boat we are or have been there. We don't want to be judged for what we eat! I personally keep my log public, I have never had anyone judge me. I have had some very valuable information sent to me about something I was eating a lot of. It's a lifestyle choice for everyone and we need to feel that this is a safe place to get support!
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    YOu dont need to DIET, you need to LEARN how and when to eat.. You dont have to completely stop eating stuff you like.

----and thats why my freakin diary is private thank you :bigsmile: I Hate judgemental people
  • APBTChampion
    APBTChampion Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    In the end, it really doesn't matter WHAT you eat - it's HOW MUCH you eat.

Kudos to everyone who can stick to a totally "clean" diet, i.e. no junk food, all health food. But some of us do enjoy being able to eat the same things as people in our family, and our friend circle. I'm sorry, but going to Thanksgiving Dinner and eating a salad with some turkey, sans gravy - not fun, while everyone else is having a pie, stuffing, etc.

I eat so-called "crap", and you know what? I'm losing weight... OH, and my cholesterol, etc? Just had my tests done, and they're all well within the healthy range.

Moderation is KEY. Now I'm going to go eat some "crap". Enjoy what I like to call "bunny food", and best of luck on your weight loss journey!