New Years Challenge

Options

Replies

• Biodemon
    Biodemon Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Only the strong stick with it! We can do this everyone! Don't say you can't because if you do, you're being absurd. Everyone can do it. If Others have done so, we can too! Stop making up excuses and get with it. Stick with it. And do it. Don't always trust the scale people. Measure your waist, hips and Chest. Sometimes we gain but those measurements will tell us otherwise (muscle weighs more than fat).
  • araxiedyck
    araxiedyck Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    My problem is baked goods and chocolate. I did good the first week, however this past week I have eaten way too much chocloate and even some baked goods. I seem to have not problem maintaining my weight, but have been stuck at 137 for months! I really want to get to my goal weight of 128.
    No baked goods this week
    No chocolate bars this week (I do eat an Atkins peanutbutter chocolate bar every day for lunch so i will get my chocolate fix from that.
    I am also adding that I want to drink at least 9-10 glasses of water/day. I guess I should also work on decreasing my coffee, as I like whole milk which adds extra colories. I have tried everything else and can only do whole milk.
    Also need to figure out on the days I don't exercise how to get my calories within my limits. I used to beable to do that.
    A lot to work on!
  • chaunasmith
    chaunasmith Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    191 lbs

2 lbs lost :)
  • HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Hi All
    Hope you are all doing well. Despite having a good week I have not lost anything this week (a first for me) - So I am aiming to mix it up this week.
    Problem food - Grapes, I don't log them and everytime I walk passed the fruit bowl I eat a couple - They are the only thing I don't log, so I am going to log them from here on in.
  • smurforce
    Options
    Finally, found you guys. I thought the group is lost...are we going to keep jumping thread like this? or will we need to create a group like someone suggested before?
    Last Friday's weight was: 210.4 lbs

I went on a 8-mile hike in the wilderness of Utah last week. Almost couldn't come back, as I fell so back behind from the pack. Having to stop every 15-20 steps while up climbing a 200-foot slope made me realized how bad of a shape I am in...
  • smurforce
    Options
    Hi All
    Hope you are all doing well. Despite having a good week I have not lost anything this week (a first for me) - So I am aiming to mix it up this week.
    Problem food - Grapes, I don't log them and everytime I walk passed the fruit bowl I eat a couple - They are the only thing I don't log, so I am going to log them from here on in.

According to Ally Vincent (first female winner from Biggest Losers), if you snack on your fruit with some peanut butter, it'll slow your body's sugar absorption. Alternatively, you can also freeze the grapes in the freezer, and you'll need to take your time to eat it when you do want it.
  • Collidoscopekid
    Collidoscopekid Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Remember tomorrow is weigh in day everyone!Please get your weights in!
  • Collidoscopekid
    Collidoscopekid Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Finally, found you guys. I thought the group is lost...are we going to keep jumping thread like this? or will we need to create a group like someone suggested before?
    Last Friday's weight was: 210.4 lbs

I went on a 8-mile hike in the wilderness of Utah last week. Almost couldn't come back, as I fell so back behind from the pack. Having to stop every 15-20 steps while up climbing a 200-foot slope made me realized how bad of a shape I am in...

The thread only rolls over after every 500 posts. And even then at the bottom of the page of the first thread it gives the link to the new thread. So I don't think its a big deal. We'll just stick with the threads.
  • Bola17
    Bola17 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Todays weigh in: 137.3 lbs

So my hard week of dammage control after my weeks holidays is already starting to help (thank God!) :yawn:
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Hello people! :)

My weigh-in 7 - Oct. 26: 168.0 (-1.6lbs). A loss, yay!

xx
  • EmmaM2211
    EmmaM2211 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day!! Good luck everyone!!

I weighed in at 146 this morning. Which means I've lost the pound and a half I gained last week plus a bit more - YEY!!! :-)
  • ingalynn
    ingalynn Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    CW 169.8
    Loss this week 1.7!

Yaay! finally in the 160's! I truly never thought to see numbers like this again. Only 19 lbs to goal!:drinker:
  • mommahix
    mommahix Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    cw:152.4 which is a loss of 1.8 yay!!! Have a great week all!!!
  • maz2469
    maz2469 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    bump
  • shellydd
    shellydd Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    CW 193.0 No change. i'm in a rut!!
  • fat2fit4good
    Options
    Cw 245.8

Back on track

:-)

Thanks again for the great challenge!
  • Tank_Girl
    Tank_Girl Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Todays weigh in is a bit of a shocker to me 169lbs
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Down 0.6 - 155.6 - slow and steady - but at least I am heading in the right direction
  • cautwell
    cautwell Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone :happy: I'm clocking in at 122, down a lb. Thought I was in a rut, relieved to know that things are moving along again! Happy Friday
  • araxiedyck
    araxiedyck Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    135!!! Down 2 pounds from SW of 137. NOW, I need to stop the cycle, this is where I get lax that I have lost and start eating more junk. I was more strict this past week and finally has paid off.
    Also Greek salad has become my friend!