WHAT MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY/THIS WEEK???

Options
123457»

Replies

• jesse1379
    jesse1379 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I gave my wife a pearl necklace...that was highly enjoyable.
  • Shelgirl001
    Shelgirl001 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I lost 2 pounds. Both my kids got great report cards at conference time. I got to talk with my guy on the phone several times.
  • TorontoDiane
    TorontoDiane Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    I gave my wife a pearl necklace...that was highly enjoyable.

interesting choice of your weekly happiness
  • InfiniteEcho
    InfiniteEcho Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    A neighbor thought my kids were my younger siblings! (I suspect my kids look way older than they really are; ) Lol!!!
  • TorontoDiane
    Options
    I lost 2 pounds. Both my kids got great report cards at conference time. I got to talk with my guy on the phone several times.

sounds like a good week you had !!!
  • TorontoDiane
    Options
    A neighbor thought my kids were my younger siblings! (I suspect my kids look way older than they really are; ) Lol!!!

good for you !!!!
  • Glassgal01
    Glassgal01 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Finding out my daughter is expecting another baby, maybe a little girl this time. Enjoying spending time with my grandson. Having my other daughter over for dinner and catching up with her. Spending time with my husband . Not getting a ticket after speeding to work, only a warning from the officer.Finding little treasures at the thrift store. Life is good.
  • TorontoDiane
    Options
    Finding out my daughter is expecting another baby, maybe a little girl this time. Enjoying spending time with my grandson. Having my other daughter over for dinner and catching up with her. Spending time with my husband . Not getting a ticket after speeding to work, only a warning from the officer.Finding little treasures at the thrift store. Life is good.

congrats on the baby news !!!! a great week you had !!!
  • Shellsmiley
    Shellsmiley Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Meeting up with my best girl friend of 8 years for dinner, movie and sleep over after breaking up with my boyfriend -- it was great to have the "family" support and it made my WHOLE week better! :heart:
  • TorontoDiane
    Options
    Meeting up with my best girl friend of 8 years for dinner, movie and sleep over after breaking up with my boyfriend -- it was great to have the "family" support and it made my WHOLE week better! :heart:

hi glad you had the support of your best friend and "family" during a difficult time... the future will be bright for you now !!!!
  • sairbear8
    sairbear8 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Getting an Xbox + Kinect for my birthday and playing Just Dance all week. It's fun, hilarious, and highly embarrassing. Love it.
  • LatinaButterfly
    LatinaButterfly Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Seeing my baby's little heartbeat for the 1st time on ultrasound! :D
  • Humbugsftw
    Humbugsftw Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Spending some wonderful quality time with my gem of a boyfriend :)
  • TorontoDiane
    Options
    everyone can find some happiness in their day.. interesting to read what makes everyone so happy :)