100 pounds GONE FOREVER!!!

Options

Replies

• sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    You guys look fabulous!!

You are an inspiration to me. We are the same height and started at about the same weight so I know I can reach my goal just as you are!

Thank you for sharing!
  • 26Nirak
    26Nirak Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Oh WOW...congratulations! What an accomplishment....and way to turn the wheels and go from an overweight couple to an active family!!

You are a role model for us all!

You look terrific...and hubby too!!!

Great inspirational read - thanks for sharing!!
  • yorkiemom0820
    yorkiemom0820 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    WOW AMAZING! YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND LOOK GREAT!!! CONGRATS ON YOUR WEIGHT LOSS!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Libelleak
    Libelleak Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    TMT- I am so PROUD of you & the journey you have been on! Your successes are just beginning and I know this has started a new life for you! Congrats to you for hitting such a huge goal & to your DH for not only standing beside you, but running "next" to you as you travel this journey together for your family!
    BTW- I LOVE LOVE LOVE the black dress on you!!
  • tmt2003
    tmt2003 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    TMT- I am so PROUD of you & the journey you have been on! Your successes are just beginning and I know this has started a new life for you! Congrats to you for hitting such a huge goal & to your DH for not only standing beside you, but running "next" to you as you travel this journey together for your family!
    BTW- I LOVE LOVE LOVE the black dress on you!!

AWWW thanks dear! that means so much!!!
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing! It really is inspiring to see someone with my stats and weight loss goals achieving them. I love your attitude about it as well. Great job to you and your husband!
  • tmt2003
    Options
    To all,
    I am lucky to be the husband of this woman. She looks incredible and I want to thank her for the inspiration she has been to me. Congratulations I am so proud of you. She worked so hard to find foods that I like. I was strictly a meat and potatoes kind of guy. Vegetables were something I avoided. If you cook them with spices it makes them so much better. It took me a little while to get on board but it is totally worth it. I just know that there are days when it seems impossible or why should I continue. I am here to say the payoff in the end is worth it. I personally find that I am irritable or feel bad when I don't workout or make the correct choices in food. I think one of the reasons we have been successful is that there aren't any off limits foods. We just eat less of them and adjust throughout the day accordingly. MFP is an easy app and website to use. I mean the majority of us walk around with some sort of smart phone.

Thanks sweetie! I love you!!! Made me cry : )

I am one lucky woman!!
  • tmt2003
    Options
    Thank you all. I cannot tell you how amazing this feels. I cried this morning when I saw the scale - yes 100 feels even better than 99, lol!!
  • joanlaxton
    joanlaxton Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    really, really inspiring! Great JOB!
  • gargisingh
    gargisingh Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Wow! This is such an inspiration.
  • twingirlsmommy
    twingirlsmommy Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Wow you must be so proud! Great job!
  • Nefetete
    Nefetete Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely gorgeous. Love the pic with the pants such a visual on what you were able to accomplish. 
    Thanks for sharing   
  • medaud10
    Options
    Congratulations! You both look great!
  • gertudejekyl
    gertudejekyl Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I am happy for you !! I love your About Me comments and agree with it all. Thanks for post :flowerforyou:
  • lpatriquin
    lpatriquin Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    OH WOW! You both look amazing... like two different people! That's an awesome transformation... great work!
  • kflynn28147
    kflynn28147 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful. Both of you do.:smooched:
  • cruzcrzyMarie
    cruzcrzyMarie Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    You are a beautiful couple! Wishing you continued success and a wonderful life together. Congrats!! YOU DID IT!!! I am so happy and proud of you both. YOU ROCK and look AMAZING!!
  • FittyForLife
    FittyForLife Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    So inspirational!!
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Both of you look amazing! I don't even think you need to lose 15 more pounds. Congrats to both you and your husband!
  • Mpol2
    Mpol2 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable.... You guys are such an inspiration.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!