What have u THROWN???

Options

Replies

• XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    I don't do shouting, screaming or throwing anything! Lol. Seems I'm extremely calm compared to most on here! Lol x
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    I don't do shouting, screaming or throwing anything! Lol. Seems I'm extremely calm compared to most on here! Lol x
    I have never thrown anyone - or anything - at anyone - and I was dreadful at cricket. Just no good at aiming things, I suppose. Rugby balls are okay - but they are big and that's "throwing TO" people - not at.

Oh? What a sheltered life I've led.
  • microwoman999
    microwoman999 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Um lets just say I don't fight to much with my husband but as joking I love to fart on him!! LMAO! and one day he was irritating me and I said you know what? (he was sitting in a chair). He said what I turned around and farted right in his face! Best laugh I ever had but you know you gotta run fast after something like that! Not only cause the smell will kill you but because you 6ft husband is running after you to get you back!!! LMAO!!
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I threw my boyfriend's shoes across the room this morning.

He dumps them right in front of the couch, so I was getting up to take my eggs off the pan, and I tripped on one and fell over onto a plastic box and bruised up my arm. I hurled them both across the room and will tell him off when he wakes up. Poor guy. I f**king hate his shoes!

I've thrown a cell phone, not in anger just in transport :P
  • BluenoserChick
    BluenoserChick Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I threw a pizza at my husband. He was being snarky and nitpicky and I was being PMSy -- he went out in the backyard for something, and I hurled the pizza over the deck at him.

14113997.png
  • lclark1970
    lclark1970 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    a cup of water.
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    I've never thrown anything at anyone, but I (along with every other gamer, I'm sure) can tell you numerous stories about times when my control somehow, on its own (I swear!) mysteriously left my hand and went flying.
  • Jamie_Lauren
    Jamie_Lauren Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    When I was a child, we had one of those swing sets in the back yard that has a swing, a see-saw and a little trapeze in between. One day my mum was chasing me around the yard trying to make me do something that I didn't want to, and I grabbed the trapeze and swung it at her head! It hit her pretty hard too....that one was a little more serious :indifferent:
  • xiofett
    xiofett Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I worked with a guy that had a tendency to throw whatever was close to him when I'd make a smart *kitten* remark. It was all in good fun, but I had knives and hard drives thrown at me while working with him. And yes, he's still one of my best friends. :)
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    I threw a laptop (an old heavy one) at my ex.

oooouuuuu thats nasty! especially if it was an old one it could knock you out.
  • AimersBee
    AimersBee Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    i threw a chair at a guy i went to school with..

and i threw my purse at my brother...

lol
  • OhLibra
    OhLibra Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    An empty glass and a hardback book.
  • Jenny_Taylia
    Jenny_Taylia Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    An engagement ring.
  • BSchoberg
    BSchoberg Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Maybe it's me. I don't want to be a downer. I guess I should get in the spirit of things.

Next time the old lady is annoying me I'll give her a cross to the jaw. See if that doesn't straighten her out, right ladies?

Hell yeah. Don't put up with any @#$% from the old lady. Especially if she backtalks you ... or god forbid, cheats on you. You can pretty much have a field day with her then. Break her face and knock her teeth out. She deserves it! Her next boyfriend will ask about the scars and she'll just start crying. Best day of your life!

< /facetious>

What do you say to a woman with two black eyes? Nothing! You've already warned her twice! (Totally NOT PC! But guess what? I have a sense of humor!)
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    ooh an engagement ring, that's dramatic. I love it

I don't think I've throw anything in anger at my husband, but we do chuck stuff at each other all of the time playing around.. stuffed animals, paper balls, etc.

I have had one bad mom moment of hurling a toy at a wall after it was thrown at me and hit me in the nose. Ouch.
  • stinkpurty
    Options
    I threw a DVD case at an ex once, but this is after he had thrown several and hit me with many of them. But since the one I threw put a dent in the wall (I lobbed it hard to get him to stop), I was "the psycho" according to him. Nevermind the bruises he gave me.

When I finally left him, I threw the "engagement ring" he had given me at him.
  • Kandi150
    Kandi150 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    A tylenol bottle and a remote.... Not at the same time. The tylenol bottle actually busted his elbow a little, teeheehee... The remote on the other hand hit the guinea pig cage and nearly gave it a heart attack! lol

With this said it was when I was 20... I'm a big girl now I dont throw temper tantrums lmao
  • Sarahwillow
    Sarahwillow Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    pens, sharpies, wadded up pieces of paper, nothing to heavy, I have awesome aim!!!
    I so wish though that I can my mother's ability, she could throw shoes around a corner, I swear to the Gods above!!!! :grumble:
  • Ruthe8
    Ruthe8 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    How trashy do you have to be to throw things at people?
  • TinGirl314
    TinGirl314 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I've thrown my brother in a fit of rage...does that count?

For everyone saying 'How trashy!' or 'Grow up!' ...really!?
    This was meant to be funny, get off your high horse. :<