Day 1 of 30 day Slimdown

Options

Replies

• Bthack
    Bthack Posts: 48
    Options
    Starting the slim down today :) day 1 30 day shred. BRING IT!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Results! Since getting Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, and using it 2 days last week, my weight dropped 3 lbs. It had been hovering at the same point for over a month. I'm interested to see what will happen from here...

Yesterday I did Pilates, followed by Level 3 of the shred. I still don't have No More Trouble Zones but am noticing that while my legs are shaping up nicely, my arms / shoulders could really catch up. I'm guessing NMTZ would really help with this?

Thank you to everyone posting -you are motivating and inspiring.... !!!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Starting the slim down today :) day 1 30 day shred. BRING IT!

Welcome to the group!!!

Smiles, good to get that metabolism going...Yep, NMTZ will definately take care of that

I'm doing NMTZ this evening...catch ya'll soon
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Did shred level 2 last night.

Tonight Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism. Maybe I'll be able to finish it tonight. I need to - at least put in a really good effort to get through it.
  • momta2girls
    Options
    Did The Shred Level 2 last night. Boy is my *kitten* feeling it this morning:sad: :bigsmile:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Day 11, Shred #2....try and add 20 minutes on the elliptical and 6 pack abs
  • nisijam5
    Options
    BFBM today...whooo...that's a burn of calories that workout...but, I love this one

Just realized I probably wont' finish by the time I leave for vacation on the 17th for Mexico...I going to keep going strong

BTW, I was walking down the stairs and stepped on a dog toy with my right ankle and twisted it...so, as I was falling, I tried to break the fall with my left and and knee...I did shred #3 yesterday and everything was painful...couldn't even bear weight on the wrist
  • nehtaeh
    Options
    Kim, that sounds awful. Hope you didn't injure yourself badly. Maybe it'll go away soon.

I skipped my workout last night. Not good based on what I ate yesterday, but the sleep was very nice. My girls didn't go to bed til 9:30 and then I laid down and was out. Feeling good today though, so maybe I'll get that BFBM done.
  • Supermel
    Supermel Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Excellent...don't forget swimsuit season is coming....see you in two weeks

Ok, yesterday i started level one o the shred as day one of my slim down ... used handweights for cardio and kept up well :)
  • Supermel
    Supermel Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    BFBM today...whooo...that's a burn of calories that workout...but, I love this one

Just realized I probably wont' finish by the time I leave for vacation on the 17th for Mexico...I going to keep going strong

BTW, I was walking down the stairs and stepped on a dog toy with my right ankle and twisted it...so, as I was falling, I tried to break the fall with my left and and knee...I did shred #3 yesterday and everything was painful...couldn't even bear weight on the wrist

hope its better soon!!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Finished BFBM and I am done for the day...feels good...also, almost made it thru the entire set of burpies...those suck
  • momta2girls
    Options
    Day 9. Subbing level 2 with level 3. Lord help me!:sad:
  • nehtaeh
    Options
    Well, I did BFBM - most of it. I'm not really feelin it. I may give it one more shot. If not, I'll sub 50 mins. on my elliptical for this one. I'm not gaining anything if I don't do all the moves. I'll burn more calories on the elliptical - weight loss mode. But, I'll give it one more try.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Today is NMTZ...full version

Then, the fun begins with the doubles...curious to see how I do this time
  • Bthack
    Options
    NMTZ isnt on on demand any more (Quick NMTZ is, boo) and that's the only dvd I don't have :( So instead, yesterday I did 'last chance' workout. Today is day 4 and I'm doing Shred level 1. BFBM tomorrow. Yay. week one is almost done :)
  • nisijam5
    Options
    How is the last chance workout...I haven't tried that one...is it worthwhile
  • Bthack
    Options
    i like it. I have done the section with lower body & upper body, but the last chance is about 25 minutes and it's pretty effective. each circuit is 30 seconds or so and you rotate between strength and cardio just back and forth for those 25 minutes. If you have ondemand, its on there under the biggest loser workout :)
  • Bthack
    Options
    I mean i havent done the lower body and upper body yet. haha
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I'll check it out...if you look under the 30 day one...I think you will find a quick NMTZ that's a bit longer

Also, try 6 pack abs with Cindy Whitmarsh...killer ab workout in 14 minutes...I guarantee you will be sore
  • momta2girls
    Options
    Just finished Day 9 Level 3 (subbed for level 2) and went on and did the chest and abs circuit on NMTZ. Preliminarily checked my inches yesterday and I was pleased.:bigsmile: