80 DAY WEIGHT LOSS QUESTION CHALLENGE! (text heavy)

Options

Replies

• charliehefferon
    charliehefferon Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    1. Write your current stats: height, current weight and goal weight. Why are you losing weight?
    height - 5'1"
    c/w - 110.2lb
    g/w - 106lb
    Losing weight because I want to look after my body. A fit body is better than a fat body!!

2. Describe your dream/goal body - Toned. As simple as that!

3. Is your UGW in an unhealthy range of BMI? - UGW is 106lb, this would put my BMI at 20 (as opposed to 21 now!! haha) I'm more concerned about body fat % than BMI!!

4. Have a vegan day today. No meat, no eggs, no dairy, no animal products whatsoever. Give it a try! - I almost succeeded... But had to have a cup of tea with milk!

5. What is your favorite healthy food? - Fresh fruit and veg

6. What is your favorite unhealthy food? - Crisps.

7. What is your least favorite healthy food? - Fish

8. Write your current weight. Have you lost anything in the past week? If not, what are your plans for this week? - 111.2lb Put on a pound since last week, but that was to be expected, I had a bit of an alcohol binge over the weekend, so give it a few days and I'll be back to 110lb. Going to carry on with c25k and try to do weighs 3 times this week

9. What is your favorite type of cardio? - c2k5 at the moment. I'm not very good at doing cardio for a long period of time, so this suits me down to the ground!

10. Do you count calories? If so, what is your daily limit? - Yes, it's the only way I can keep track of what I eat. Daily limit 1,230, if I exercise, then I eat back the calories
  • usernamekelly1
    usernamekelly1 Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I forgot to do this yesterday, so here's is both days

9. What is your favorite type of cardio?

I prefer classes like zumba or dvds that are fun, I liked running but injury is preventing me at this moment from doing that (the injury was a cycling crash) so I also like cycling -
    Basically anything that isn't the cross trainer

10. Do you count calories? If so, what is your daily limit?

I log my food here,, I've just changed from eating at maintenance for the last 2 months (recovery period) which was about 2k to 1200+ exercise cals, , so most days it's about 1500-1600, I'll know doubt change this in a few months, most likely to either maintenance for a while or zig-zag cals.
  • scheatwood
    scheatwood Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    60. Ditch sugar and ALL sweets today. For just one day promise yourself you won’t eat any candy, sugar, sweets or any similar food.
    Couldn't ditch all sweets but I did put back the dessert I was thinking about for lunch!
  • tidetevo
    tidetevo Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I will read it later
  • ClementineGeorg
    ClementineGeorg Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    4. Have a vegan day today. No meat, no eggs, no dairy, no animal products whatsoever. Give it a try!
    I tried a day with more veggies, but I do not ever give on animal products. At least an yogourt I must have.
  • ClementineGeorg
    Options
    5. What is your favorite healthy food?
    At the moment I could eat cucumbers as crazy.

But my all time favorite healthy food is fish and sea food. :D Well, I considered them healthy, besides veggies.
  • scheatwood
    Options
    61. Write your usual meal plan for one day.
    Breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner, dessert!
    Lunch and snack may become one if my work schedule is hectic.
  • ClementineGeorg
    Options
    6. What is your favorite unhealthy food?

Fried battered shrimps with caramelized soy sauce.
  • scheatwood
    Options
    62. watching TV, do you usually watch the „food channels“ or movies/TV-shows/series?
    Movies or tv shows, though I don't watch much tv anymore
  • ClementineGeorg
    Options
    7. What is your least favorite healthy food?

cauliflower
  • scheatwood
    Options
    63. What are your fitness goals? (Splits, hand-stands, push-ups…)
    To be able to walk the 60 mile/3 day walk when I finally do sign up.
  • P05T5CRIPT
    P05T5CRIPT Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Absolutely love this idea!

1. Write your current stats: height, current weight and goal weight. Why are you losing weight?

5'6", SW 252, CW 199, GW 150. I'm losing weight to avoid health complications and to, for the first time in my life, feel confident and sexy and to wear the clothes I want instead of ones from plus size stores. Also I'm a single gal and i don't want to be single forever, I'd like a family at some point in the future :smile:
  • ClementineGeorg
    Options
    8. Write your current weight. Have you lost anything in the past week? If not, what are your plans for this week?

As from today in the morning I am 88.1 kg (194 lbs). I have lost 0.7 kg (almost 1.5 lbs) this past week.
  • scheatwood
    Options
    64. Write your current weight. Have you lost anything in the past week? If not, what are your plans for this week?
    194.5, still steady losing which feels awesome!
  • minisumo
    minisumo Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    31. What are your favorite workout clothes you own?

LOL, "favourite" workout clothes. I have one old faded t-shirt, one pair of lycra calf-length leggings which are full of holes along the inner seams, and one pair of trainers with the soles falling off. Oh, and one exercise bra with a broken clasp. I'll treat myself to new items only if I meet my Christmas goal.
  • scheatwood
    Options
    65. Post a picture of your goal body or a person you strive to look like.
    If I had it uploaded anywhere, I would. I have a picture of me, a couple of months after I had my daughter, and I must have been around 150 pounds. I looked super skinny!
  • ClementineGeorg
    Options
    9. What is your favorite type of cardio?
    I absolutely love Pilates and it is definetly my favorite cardio (well, as stated on MFP). But I know it's not enought for a good fat burn so I alternate it with mor eintensive stuff.
  • P05T5CRIPT
    P05T5CRIPT Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    2. Describe your dream/goal body.

Toned and athletic, but I'm realistic and know I'll never look like Jessica Ennis! Though I'd like to be toned and get rid of the belly flab and bingo wings and be a size 12, a size I've never been in my life!

Dream goal is to walk into any shop and be able to shop for clothes!
  • charliehefferon
    charliehefferon Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    height - 5'1"
    c/w - 110.2lb
    g/w - 106lb
    Losing weight because I want to look after my body. A fit body is better than a fat body!!

2. Describe your dream/goal body - Toned. As simple as that!

3. Is your UGW in an unhealthy range of BMI? - UGW is 106lb, this would put my BMI at 20 (as opposed to 21 now!! haha) I'm more concerned about body fat % than BMI!!

4. Have a vegan day today. No meat, no eggs, no dairy, no animal products whatsoever. Give it a try! - I almost succeeded... But had to have a cup of tea with milk!

5. What is your favorite healthy food? - Fresh fruit and veg

6. What is your favorite unhealthy food? - Crisps.

7. What is your least favorite healthy food? - Fish

8. Write your current weight. Have you lost anything in the past week? If not, what are your plans for this week? - 111.2lb Put on a pound since last week, but that was to be expected, I had a bit of an alcohol binge over the weekend, so give it a few days and I'll be back to 110lb. Going to carry on with c25k and try to do weighs 3 times this week

9. What is your favorite type of cardio? - c2k5 at the moment. I'm not very good at doing cardio for a long period of time, so this suits me down to the ground!

11. Today you will be cooking for your whole family. Find a healthy recipe online that they will also enjoy and show them how tasty healthy food can be! - unable to do this. I live with parents and my mum cooks before I get home from work!

12. What is your least favorite type of cardio? - biking

13. What is your favorite type of strength exercise? - free weights

14. What is your least favorite type of strength exercise? - pushups

15. Write your current weight. Have you lost anything in the past week? If not, what are your plans for this week? - 110.4lb. Got back down from last weeks binge! This week I've wrote out a detailed exercise plan. I WILL stick to it! It includes a lot of weights this week.

16. Which part of your body do you wish to change the most and why? - Stomach. No matter how much weight I lose, it's still flabby! So, going to try weight training over the next couple of months and see if it makes any difference!!
  • ClementineGeorg
    Options
    10. Do you count calories? If so, what is your daily limit?

I count my calories and I try to be as exact as I can be.
    At the moment it has been around 1800 calories (aiming for 0.5 kg / 1 pound per week loss).