80 DAY WEIGHT LOSS QUESTION CHALLENGE! (text heavy)

Options

Replies

• scheatwood
    scheatwood Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    33. Are you on a diet or are you making this a lifestyle?
    A lifestyle. Learning healthy eating habits, portion control, and knowing when your your body says enough, well sometimes it takes time.
  • JenniLynn28
    Options
    2. Describe your dream/goal body.

Confident not defined by a number. Healthy and in control.
  • JenniLynn28
    Options
    3. Is your UGW in an unhealthy range of BMI?

Overweight. Normal range is 109-146 lbs.
    My weight is 166 (5' 4") Would like to loose 1.5 or 2.0 a week! Eeek!
  • scheatwood
    Options
    34. Do you take your meals from home to work? If so, what do you usually prepare?
    Yes, usually do one of the following:

A) a frozen meal because I don't have to figure up the calories.
    B) peanut butter sandwich, I made the recipe so it's an easy meal, I just have to actually measure out the tablespoons.
    C) a smaller portion of lunch if I made more than enough.
    D) if it's payday, we usually get pizza so I get a personal pan and try to reduce lunch so that 700 calories isn't so bad.

I luckily only have one meal at work and can usually get away with eating less than 500 calories at work, try to save the most for breakfast and lunch at home :)
  • tequilasunris3
    Options
    37. Have you ever purged? If so, how did you feel afterwords?

Once! Two years ago when I'd eaten really well all day and then I ruined it by ordering a Chinese takeaway with my friend. I felt gross afterwards :/ That night she told me that sometimes she makes herself sick when she feels she has eaten too much.. so I tried it when I got home. NEVER AGAIN.
  • ChshireKat
    Options
    27. Does your family support you in your weight loss?
    They did in the beginning, but I think they have reached a point where they think that If I haven’t lost enough weight yet I never will so why bother, have a cookie.
  • tequilasunris3
    Options
    38. Have you ever binged? If so, what is your binge food?

aha constantly throughout my teenage life. more-so between ages 14 and 17 though I guess, I thought I was invincible back then.

my favourite binge foods: eggy bread (bread soaked in egg and then fried) ..I would eat 5 pieces of thick white bread at a time, bacon sandwiches using a whole pack of bacon for myself in one go with lots and lots of bread and tomato and brown ketchup, looaaadddsss of orange juice.. I would average at 1 and a half cartons per day of the stuff, latte's with added milk and sugar (lots of sugar) bakewell tarts, crunchie bars.. off the top of my head :) I'm sure there were loads more.
  • scheatwood
    Options
    35. Have you ever fasted? What was the reason for it?
    No. Though I have thought about it.
  • tequilasunris3
    Options
    39. Try a new veggie today. Learn how to prepare it and enjoy! How was it?

Nope, I'm ill.. which means I'm not leaving the house :( Chicken soup and white bread is my saviour for today.
  • scheatwood
    Options
    36. Write your current weight. Have you lost anything in the past week? If not, what are your plans for this week?
    204.75. Still losing though it has slowed down a bit, eating more exercise calories back. I need to get it into gear so I can make it to onerland!
  • scheatwood
    Options
    37. Have you ever purged? If so, how did you feel afterwords?
    In a way, yes. It want because I felt like I stuffed my face and had to get it out; when I have severe headaches, throwing up is the only way for me to get rid of it. Luckily, those only come around like twice a year.
  • tequilasunris3
    Options
    40. What is your body frame? Small, large or medium?

I don't actually know :S I couldn't even guess I don't think.. and I don't have a tape measure to calculate it.
  • dancerom
    dancerom Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    1) 68kg, 160 cm, 35 years, female
    I would like to go down to 60 kg because i feel and look better then. And because there are some extrapounds that fell like holding my past and not belonging to me anymore.
  • scheatwood
    Options
    38. Have you ever binged? If so, what is your binge food?
    No, not that I'm aware of.

(I jinxed myself, I had one of those headaches yesterday. It was horrible)
  • minisumo
    minisumo Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    18. Try to use as little salt as possible today or maybe even none! Don’t buy microwave meals and don’t eat foods high in sodium.

This is no problem. I very rarely add salt to my food and I don't remember the last time I had a microwave meal!
  • tequilasunris3
    Options
    41. Where are you from? Is your country’s diet healthy or unhealthy in general?

I'm from the UK. In general I'd say that food, diet, lifestyle is what you make of it as an individual. We have a lot of food restaurants but then again there will always be healthy alternatives. Based statistics however I'd go with unhealthy.. obesity is on the rise.
  • tequilasunris3
    Options
    p.s the answer to the 'body frame' question.. apparently I have a large frame.
  • dancerom
    dancerom Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    2)
    ok, my dream body...
    it's about 6 to 10 kg (15 to 20 lb?) less, mainly around hips and thighs, but a little bit less everywhere would be great. Except my breasts should stay the same (at least... if I could wish or dream I would like to have them a bit bigger - thank you!)

I'm happy with my face and hair. But I wouldn't mind my two frown lines to disappear.

I'm already quite muscular, because I train a lot, so if I loose some body fat, it's gonna be perfect!
  • ChshireKat
    Options
    28. What is your favorite type of snack?
    Snack, what’s a snack? I have heard about snacks but I have never met one.
    If I plan a snack, a yogurt, if it creeps up and bites me, donut.

30. Are you a vegan or a vegetarian?
    Vegetarian with carnivorouse tendencies.
  • imoquenn
    imoquenn Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    1. Write your current stats: height, current weight and goal weight. Why are you losing weight?
    5'3". 127 lbs, I think? My goal weight is 120, although my UGW is 115.
    I was 117 lbs when I broke up with my ex last year. A combination of unemployment, holidays from school and depression over the breakup lead to a gain of 10-ish pounds within two months. I maintained until this September, and now I'm trying to lose it. Somehow, it feels like losing this weight is the find hurdle in moving on. It's a little silly, but... yeah.
    I had lost 4 pounds in September, but then my digestion got really blocked, so I feel like I've gained some of that back over the past week. :S