80 DAY WEIGHT LOSS QUESTION CHALLENGE! (text heavy)

Options

Replies

• mariiyah
    mariiyah Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    4. Have a vegan day today. No meat, no eggs, no dairy, no animal products whatsoever. Give it a try!

oh.......shoot. will do this tomorrow! should have read the Q's beforehand :tongue:
  • ELENA_Z
    ELENA_Z Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Dani_wants_to_be_fit
    Options
    2. Describe your dream/goal body.

Toned with minimal wobble Not too skinny.
  • minisumo
    minisumo Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Write your current weight. Have you lost anything in the past week? If not, what are your plans for this week?

Current weight is 151lbs, a loss of 2lbs. Yay me!
  • hazza1424
    Options
    bump
  • scheatwood
    scheatwood Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    21. Do you focus more on getting lean and mean or tiny and fragile?
    I want to get smaller, healthy, and have the muscles to back it all up.
  • tequilasunris3
    Options
    I just relised I skipped 8 questions yesterday by accident aha. What the hell is wrong with me? :P

23. How much water do you usually drink in a day?
    About 5 or 6 cups.

24. Have you ever had an eating disorder?
    Nope, never. Unless being addicted to food is a disorder :P
  • jvinmill
    jvinmill Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Wow! I don't know how I forgot all about this in one day! But here we go...

Day 2: My dream body is that of a fitness model like Andrea Brazier. I want to be extremely fit and muscular without loosing my femininity.
  • minisumo
    Options
    9. What is your favorite type of cardio?

Dancing! I do Zumba and the Hot Pants Workout, completely uncoordinated and sweat loads but I have so much fun doing them. Also looking forward to when running becomes a favourite - am quite enjoying it at the moment but I think I'll only truly love it when I can run 30 minutes without feeling like I'm going to pass out or crumple painfully in a heap.
  • tequilasunris3
    Options
    25. Today you will try a new smoothie. Find a new healthy recipe online and mix & match fruits and veggies and enjoy! But it must be totally new and adventurous!

I don't have a smoothie maker :( however I do have a juicer. I'll make my own mixed fruits drink thingy :)
  • scheatwood
    Options
    22. Write your current weight. Have you lost anything in the past week? If not, what are your plans for this week?

209.75; another 3.5 pounds lost!
  • jvinmill
    jvinmill Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    3. Is your UGW in an unhealthy range of BMI?

Nope. It within the middle of the healthy range. However, I am a... I'll know when I get there kinda person. I might be happy at a higher or lower weight, but it is tough to imagine at the size I am right now.
  • wahmx3
    wahmx3 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    1. Write your current stats: height, current weight and goal weight. Why are you losing weight?

I am 5'4" weigh 145.5 goal weight is 130. I am losing weight to be healthier, have more energy, prevent future health problems and have a better body!
  • scheatwood
    Options

I have two water bottles; my gym one which holds about 20 oz and my work one which holds 32 oz. I usually drink two gym plus one work and maybe just a glass or two in-between those. So.... 60-80 oz of water a day. Though I just log 8 glasses a day.
  • tequilasunris3
    Options
    26. Do your friends know about you wanting to lose weight? Do they support you?

I have told some of my friends that I'm trying to lose weight however I guess it's quite easy for them to forget. They will have noticed things like when I choose the healthy option if we eat out or that I don't tend to drink much at all anymore. I have enough support on MFP to keep me going anyways :)
  • shm1289
    shm1289 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    10. Do you count calories? If so, what is your daily limit? Yes, I log everything. My limit is around 1500 before exercise.

11. Today you will be cooking for your whole family. Find a healthy recipe online that they will also enjoy and show them how tasty healthy food can be!

12. What is your least favorite type of cardio? Probably burpees. Those killl me!
  • bhbarros
    Options
    Missed a whole, crazy, hectic week. Sorry, guys! Making up for it finally, and will attempt to stay more on track (no promises though, unfortunately.)

18. Try to use as little salt as possible today or maybe even none! Don’t buy microwave meals and don’t eat foods high in sodium.
    Did this. I generally avoid too much salt, though I will eat some well seasoned black beans :)

19. Are you losing weight the healthy (<2lbs/week) or the unhealthy (>2lbs/week) way?
    Healthy. I don't think it is physically possible for me to lose more than 2 pounds a week right now. I'm pretty close to my goal :) Also, I'm not exercising as much. :(

20. Who is your biggest weight loss inspiration and why?
    You. All of you guys here on MFP, who have come so far. My journey isn't as grueling or daunting as many of the people here, and they still fight harder than anyone I know in real life. Also, one of my favorite teachers recently lost a TON of weight, like, 50 pounds or something, and she looks fantastic and I'm glad and I lovee her :)

21. Do you focus more on getting lean and mean or tiny and fragile?
    Neither. I'm not really weight training at the mo', so I can't honestly say I'm getting leaner, but I'm also not looking to be super fragile. I'll admit, I am enticed by the idea of femininity, and I'd like to be small and curvy, but I also want to be able to pack a punch.

22. Write your current weight. Have you lost anything in the past week? If not, what are your plans for this week?
    112. I lost half a pound. But I am about to start my TOM, so I'm a bit bloated. May have been more.
    Plan for this week: be healthy. eat well, don't stress myself out too much.

I try for 8 cups.

Yes. EDNOS
  • minisumo
    Options
    10. Do you count calories? If so, what is your daily limit?

Yes and no. I'm doing the Horizon 5:2 so I have to count calories on my fast days. In theory I can eat 'normally' on the other 5 days but I'm sticking to my MFP set goal for 2-3 days and then allowing myself more freedom for the remaining 2-3 'feast' days.

Fasting days are 500 cals and MFP goal days are 1200 cals. Feast days vary and have been known to go well over 2000!
  • scheatwood
    Options
    Not that I've been diagnosed with. I just love to bake<3 Now I try not to bake as much, and if I do make them skinny versions.
  • tequilasunris3
    Options
    27. Does your family support you in your weight loss?
    I live miles away from my family so I guess that's a no :P I can't wait to go back at christmas and surprise them.

28. What is your favorite type of snack?
    Anything with houmous. Broccoli and houmous, baby carrots and houmous, houmous on rice cakes, leftover pizza dipped in houmous... Houmous!!!