80 DAY WEIGHT LOSS QUESTION CHALLENGE! (text heavy)

Options

Replies

• shm1289
    shm1289 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    3. Is your UGW in an unhealthy range of BMI? No, my GW is 150 which would give me a bmi of 22.8 which is considered normal weight.
  • scheatwood
    scheatwood Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    14. What is your least favorite type of strength exercise?
    Chest press, my arms get so tired so quickly, I can barely do one rep! But my PT loves to have me do them.
  • aubreykkkk
    aubreykkkk Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • tequilasunris3
    Options
    18. Try to use as little salt as possible today or maybe even none! Don’t buy microwave meals and don’t eat foods high in sodium.

This is gonna be easy. Microwave meals are yuck and I have high blood pressure so avoiding salt is already a must.
  • scheatwood
    Options
    15. Write your current weight. Have you lost anything in the past week? If not, what are your plans for this week?
    214, down 4 pounds from 218! :)
  • bhbarros
    Options
    15. Write your current weight. Have you lost anything in the past week? If not, what are your plans for this week?
    I actually don't have access to a scale at the moment, and I haven't been frequenting the gym as much as I'd like, so I'll just assume I maintained.
    Next week will be pretty busy, so I hope to just stay active and eat well.

16. Which part of your body do you wish to change the most and why?
    My thighs/booty. It's where all the fat accumulates on my body, and I'm just generally not happy with them.
  • tequilasunris3
    Options
    19. Are you losing weight the healthy (<2lbs/week) or the unhealthy (>2lbs/week) way?

The healthy way :) 1lb per week. I would even be happy with 1/2lb.
  • 30theFASTway
    30theFASTway Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    1. Write your current stats: height, current weight and goal weight. Why are you losing weight?

5'2

Fashion and to look better in pictures
  • LeisureRunner
    Options
    bump
  • minisumo
    minisumo Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Missed yesterday, so answering 2 questions today:

2. Describe your dream/goal body.

I've pretty much stayed in proportion as I've gained weight so I'd like the body that I have now but on a much smaller scale, firmer and less lumpy! Basically the body I had when I was in my 20s - a UK size 10 with boobs and a bum like a shelf :)

3. Is your UGW in an unhealthy range of BMI?

No, it's slap bang in the middle of the normal range.
  • jvinmill
    jvinmill Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    This is cool! I am in!

Day 1: I am 5'8, 188.4 pounds and I am trying to get between 135-140 pounds.
    I am losing weight to look better, feel better, and to live a long and successful life.
  • mariiyah
    mariiyah Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    im starting this today. sounds like a really good idea to keep me motivated every day.

1. Write your current stats: height, current weight and goal weight. Why are you losing weight?

H: 5'8
    CW: 167.11lbs
    GW: 130lbs (this keeps changing :/ i now have no idea what i want to be, i guess i'll know when i get there...but definitely within a healthy BMI)

I want to lose weight so that i become healthier and look, feel fitter. I've been fat all my life so its time to turn myself into the natural me.
  • skinnyminnie_
    skinnyminnie_ Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Day one;
    - Write your current stats: height, current weight and goal weight. Why are you losing weight?
    Height: 157cm / 5'1.
    Current weight; 45kg / 99 lbs.
    Current goal weight; 43kg / 95 lbs.

I want to lose weight to look AND feel beautiful, inside and out.♥
  • scheatwood
    Options
    16. Which part of your body do you wish to change the most and why?
    My midsection, of course. Because I want to look in the mirror and look smaller to myself, I don't like feeling fat.
  • bhbarros
    Options
    17. Do you have a special event/date you want to lose the weight for?

While this is not my motivation for working out and eating right, I AM hoping to feel...er...sexy...by a certain date. Specifically, by early December. I'm going to go see some family for about a month in Brasil, and I haven't seen most of them in 2 years, and I haven't spent Christmas with any of them in over 10 years. I've always been the chubby member of that side of the family, and I'd love to feel confident in an itty bitty bikini alongside my cousins for the first time ever.
  • minisumo
    minisumo Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    4. Have a vegan day today. No meat, no eggs, no dairy, no animal products whatsoever. Give it a try!

Bugger, already had 2 cups of tea with milk! I'll give it a go though
  • tequilasunris3
    Options
    20. Who is your biggest weight loss inspiration and why?

This changes all the time! I have a RL friend called Sian who recently lost lots of weight, so I guess she's an inspiration. The Zumba instructor who's classes I used to go to when I lived in my parent's house.. she has an amazing body. Celebrities such as Kelly Osbourne and Adele too, they both look 1000x better :)
  • scheatwood
    Options
    17. Do you have a special event/date you want to lose the weight for?
    Yes, my 5th year wedding anniversary in May. I'm hoping to be at my goal weight by then but I'll settle for close to that.
  • mariiyah
    mariiyah Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    2. Describe your dream/goal body.

for now, one that hasnt got one big roll of fat on my stomach area! i'd like to get to a healthy BMI for my weight and im sure whatever my body looks like will be perfect for me if i achieve that.
    oh, and definitely toned :tongue:
  • tequilasunris3
    Options
    21. Do you focus more on getting lean and mean or tiny and fragile?

Neither of those really. I'd like to be a bit stronger and toned, but I definitely don't wanna lose my curves!