80 DAY WEIGHT LOSS QUESTION CHALLENGE! (text heavy)

Options

Replies

• tequilasunris3
    Options
    13. What is your favorite type of strength exercise?

SQUAAATTTSSS with weights
  • tequilasunris3
    Options
    14. What is your least favorite type of strength exercise?

Hmm, I don't have a least favourite.. maybe I need to do more strength training to find out which one I like the least :P
  • scheatwood
    scheatwood Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    11. Today you will be cooking for your whole family. Find a healthy recipe online that they will also enjoy and show them how tasty healthy food can be!

Well.... I have to work tonight, so it'll just me my husband and I eating lunch. And it will be healthy!
  • bhbarros
    Options
    11. Today you will be cooking for your whole family. Find a healthy recipe online that they will also enjoy and show them how tasty healthy food can be!

Oops. Forgot to do that. Studying for exams, and all that. Anyway, I can't cook worth a darn, but I'll try to make something from skinnytaste over the weekend and I'll tell y'all how that goes.

12. What is your least favorite type of cardio?
    Running :( I wish I liked it, especially since I REALLY want to do a 5k in the future, but running by my lonesome is super boring, and I end up stopping before I'm tired because I just have no interest in it.
  • lalalyn12
    lalalyn12 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am down for the 80 day challenge

1. Write your current stats: height, current weight and goal weight. Why are you losing weight?

5'8
    I am losing due to health reasons, and to just feel and look great in my body.
  • DexterDarko
    Options
    1. Write your current stats: height, current weight and goal weight. Why are you losing weight?

6"3, 364, 16 years old, male, and my goal weight for starters is 250. To get that alone I have to lose.... an entire person. Lol. Then I want to get down even lower of course, but not too low. I'll probably grow even taller so I'll be a big person in the end. I'm losing weight.... I don't know why. I went from completely hopeless to completely encouraged. The first time I worked out, I craved more right after, then the next day I didn't feel like working out then the endorphins kicked in again. I just feel if I had a better body I'd be a completely different person and maybe I'd be able to feel like living instead of dreading life for how pointless I think our life cycle is. Changing my perspective on life is the ultimate goal. But to not constantly worry about people and the fact my future is about to come full on also impacts my choice.
  • scheatwood
    Options
    12. What is your least favorite type of cardio?
    Bicycling. I'll do it if I have to, but my dad used to take on this biking trail which was 13 miles. It took an hour, sometimes we went around twice, several times a week. It's not the summers some kids dream around.
  • ChshireKat
    Options
    Sorry missed a couple of days. I only do these on week days because I dont have a computer on weekends.

5. What is your favorite healthy food?
    Steamed Broccoli w/ salt & pepper, or baked potato w/ salt & pepper, butternut squash baked in apple juice& cinnamon. I can’t decide.

6. What is your favorite unhealthy food?
    Gouda macaroni and cheese

7. What is your least favorite healthy food?
    Cauliflower, it looks like brains & eggplant (unless it is fried)

8. Write your current weight. Have you lost anything in the past week? If not, what are your plans for this week?
    232.1 lbs this morning. I probably haven’t lost anything since my weight fluctuates between 230 & 233 depending on my cycle. I am still trying to find exercise that I can do that doesn’t bore me to tears or cause tears in my Achilles. Today is sword practice, tomorrow is archery, and Saturday I intend to go fishing. I should go swimming Sunday, get some more use out of my gym membership.
  • tequilasunris3
    Options
    15. Write your current weight. Have you lost anything in the past week? If not, what are your plans for this week?

189lbs :) I have lost 1lb since I last weighed myself.
  • shm1289
    shm1289 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I know I'm a little late in joining, but I'm in!

Write your current stats: height, current weight and goal weight. Why are you losing weight?

Height: 5'8
    CW: 176.5
    GW: 150

I'm losing weight to improve my health, look & feel better and also to have an easier time finding clothes in my size!!
  • scheatwood
    Options
    Hmmm.... I guess squats. There are so many different ways to do them. Lunges too.
  • lalalyn12
    lalalyn12 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Ok 2 days behind so here we go

2. My goal/ dream body would be something like a serena williams lol...Since I am bottom heavy, I am hoping for a tones musular body.

3. Is your UGW in an unhealthy range of BMI? I don't even know what a UGW is lol
  • tequilasunris3
    Options
    16. Which part of your body do you wish to change the most and why?

My butt and thighs, just because I'm happier with the top half of my body than the bottom.. then again it's always been that way.
  • ChshireKat
    Options
    9. What is your favorite type of cardio?
    Heheheheh:bigsmile: :laugh: sex, otherwise swimming.
  • shm1289
    shm1289 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    2. Describe your dream/goal body.

I haven't thought about this too much, but I know I'd like to get rid of my belly and get my thighs smaller. I'm hoping my butt & boobs stay the same size! lol
  • tequilasunris3
    Options
    17. Do you have a special event/date you want to lose the weight for?

Not specifically but it would nice to be almost half way by christmas so I can go home and shock my family :) and I'd like to be at my UGW by next summer.
  • tequilasunris3
    Options
    Heheheheh:bigsmile: :laugh: sex

:tongue: made me giggle
  • nangel4u
    Options
    Sounds like fun ;-)

I'm 5'3, 167 pounds and I want to get to 155 but we'll see! I am now kinda focusing on losing more of the tummy ;-/ I'm losing the weight to become more healthier, beat this pcos I have and feel good in my clothes!
  • bhbarros
    Options
    Oops, missed yesterday.

Probably squats. I need to start lifting more often, though.

14. What is your least favorite type of strength exercise?
    Anything to do with arms. I know that, because it's a problem area and one of the reasons I started working out was to get stronger, I shouldn't neglect the arms...but there's something so annoying about it!
  • minisumo
    minisumo Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Sounds like fun, and might help me stay on track for the next 80 days :)

I'm 5'2", currently 153lbs with a goal weight of around 120lbs. I'm losing weight because I want to be fit, healthy, slim and sexy, and I want to feel good about myself