80 DAY WEIGHT LOSS QUESTION CHALLENGE! (text heavy)

Options

Replies

• tequilasunris3
    Options
    8. Write your current weight. Have you lost anything in the past week? If not, what are your plans for this week?

The last time I weighed myself (2 or 3 days ago) I was 195lbs however I don't have a scale at my house so I wont be weighing in for a little while. My plans for this week are simply eat less and move more :) and make sure I go for at least one walk a day even if it's just to town and back. Before I decided to lose weight I pretty much just sat on my butt all day, so any type of movement is gonna help.
  • scheatwood
    scheatwood Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    5. What is your favorite healthy food?

Apples!<333333
  • ChshireKat
    Options
    2. Describe your dream/goal body.

A chunky size 12 womens, I don’t have a goal body, I have a goal size. Since wearing a size 12 for me is in the 150 to 130 range, I'd still be big, even at the high end of the healthy BMI. I am willing to settle for an 18misses/juniors, about 180lbs and a little more toned then I am now, around about what I was at 16.
  • bhbarros
    Options
    6. What is your favorite unhealthy food?

Oh, god, cheesecake.
    It's my cheat food :) I just can't quit it!
  • dinoskycm
    Options
    Sweet! I'm in!!

1. Write your current stats: height, current weight and goal weight. Why are you losing weight?

Height: 5'5"
    CW: 299 (just got under the 300 mark!)
    GW: between 135 and 150

I'm losing weight because I want to be healthy. My blood work is completely normal, and I'm not on the brink of diabetes or anything like that, but I want to be able to go for a run whenever I want to! I want to be able to go hiking or anything! I want to shop for normal clothes with my friends. :)
  • tequilasunris3
    Options
    9. What is your favorite type of cardio?

Zumba <3
  • ChshireKat
    Options
    3. Is your UGW in an unhealthy range of BMI?
    Yes, the medically approve point for me is less then 140lbs, between 190 & 180 is my comfortable goal zone.
  • tequilasunris3
    Options
    10. Do you count calories? If so, what is your daily limit?

Yes. 1600 I guess is my limit.
  • bhbarros
    Options
    8. What is your least favorite healthy food?

To be honest, I HATE most vegetables. I can't stand onions, or brusselsprouts, or anything like that (although I recently discovered that I like broccoli :)). This was always problematic, as I used to want to be a vegetarian :P
  • loveangel03
    Options
    I like this, think I'll start it! :)
  • loveangel03
    Options
    1. Write your current stats: height, current weight and goal weight. Why are you losing weight?

H: 5'6"
    CW: 233
    GW: 133
    So I can feel confident and pretty for once and so I can wear any clothes that I want and actually look good in it! :')
  • tequilasunris3
    Options
    Today you will be cooking for your whole family. Find a healthy recipe online that they will also enjoy and show them how tasty healthy food can be!

Already decided a couple of days ago that I was gonna cook a roast for me and my boyfriend :) Gammon steak and loads of veggies. Partly healthy I guess.. not sure is gammon is considered 'healthy' or not. Atleast It's a cut of meat and not re-formed *kitten* aha.
  • bhbarros
    Options
    Oops. I wrote 8 instead of 7.

8. Write your current weight. Have you lost anything in the past week? If not, what are your plans for this week?

I'm at 113, which means I've lost 2 pounds! Not all of that was this week, though. I only weigh myself once every other week, and I'd used the weight from 2 weeks ago on Question 1.
    Still! Two pounds!

As for next week, I do need to up my exercising game. I made it to the gym ONCE this week, because I was so busy with school :/
  • loveangel03
    Options
    2. Describe your dream/goal body.

Be able to look great in any of the clothes in the store! Like those girls that can wear sweats and a t-shirt and still look so dang pretty. I want to be healthy but most of all just feel confident and pretty!
  • tequilasunris3
    Options
    12. What is your least favorite type of cardio?

Running. Yawn. I'd much rather dance for 3 ours straight than run for 15 minutes.
  • bhbarros
    Options

ZUMBA! With the right instructor, it's the greatest thing ever.
  • loveangel03
    Options
    3. Is your UGW in an unhealthy range of BMI?

Yeah, I actually got it from this rule of thumb estimator of healthy range for your height. Forgot how it goes though.
  • bhbarros
    Options
    Doing mine early so I don't forget :)

Yes. My daily limit is 1400, which is well above my BMR. I'm working myself up to 1600, with a lot of protein, so I can start building muscle :)
  • scheatwood
    Options
    Oh boy did I fall behind or what? xD

6. What is your favorite unhealthy food?
    Chocolate of course, with cookie dough on top

7. What is your least favorite healthy food?
    coliflower.... Tomatoes!

from Wednesday, 218. 3 more pounds!

I'm really enjoying turbo kick at the gym, otherwise just walking.
  • scheatwood
    Options

Yes, 1400 calories w/o exercises. I actually stayed within that range yesterday ( used 1250). Usually with exercise I eat around 1800 calories.