14 year old girls dressed as h**kers trick-or-treating

Options
Cameron_1969
Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
Sorry perverts. . no pictures. . Just an observation. .

I asked one what she was and she said "a pirate".. WTF! with a black corset and tiny little boy pants and calf-lenght four-inch heeled stripper boots!? and thigh-high fishnet!? . . I'm not sure which of the seven seas you are marauding, but I'm thanking the lord I didn't have a daughter. . egad!

Replies

• Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Frightening, isn't it? I'm more scared by the ones who are even younger dressed like that...
  • JosephVitte
    JosephVitte Posts: 2,039
    Options

I asked one what she was and she said "a pirate".. WTF! with a black corset and tiny little boy pants and calf-lenght four-inch heeled stripper boots!? and thigh-high fishnet!? . . I'm not sure which of the seven seas you are marauding, but I'm thanking the lord I didn't have a daughter. . egad!

I think you just have a dirty mind....................you said there 14...............they probably don't have the money, nor wanted to spend the money on an actual "pirate" outfit.................probably working with what they got, and your mind working with what you got.

Give em a break, it's halloween anyways. Are only adults allowed to dress as hookers? are little boys not allowed to dress as little devils? Are you the Halloween (dic)tator?
  • MySunshine76
    Options
    What I want to know is what the hell their parents are thinking when they let them go out in public like that. Do people not realize how many rapes and child abductions there are every year. Do they think it couldn't happen to them? Pi$$es me off!!!
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I think you just have a dirty mind....................you said there 14...............they probably don't have the money, nor wanted to spend the money on an actual "pirate" outfit.................probably working with what they got, and your mind working with what you got.

Oh yeah, poor kids can only afford corsets, thigh highs and 4-inch heeled boots. The poor dears.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options

Give em a break, it's halloween anyways. Are only adults allowed to dress as hookers? are little boys not allowed to dress as little devils? Are you the Halloween (dic)tator?

this coming from the guy who offers those kids $20 to walk behind the dumpster....
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    . Are only adults allowed to dress as hookers?

YES
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    Yeah...I've seen a lot of that. I'm going to be such a mean mom when my kids are older.
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    What bothers me is that she is 14 and trick or treating
  • emmalouc93
    emmalouc93 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    So sickening...But then, adults turned halloween into a slutfest so, who's to blame?

You can dress up without looking like a hooker, people should probably learn that. They have one year...
  • . Are only adults allowed to dress as hookers?

YES

^^ THIS!!
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    My daughters going to be ****ing batgirl, she can fight it all she wants, but shell be batgirl.
  • lamos1
    lamos1 Posts: 168 Member
    Options

Lmaooo! Too funny and a damn shame at the same time. Hahahaha! She knew she wasn't dressed as a pirate, and I can't believe her parents let her come out of the house dressed like that! I seen some teenage girls in inappropriate costumes too and was glad that my daughter didn't attempt to dress that way. She's 14 too and she just wanted a Micheal Myers mask!
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    What I want to know is what the hell their parents are thinking when they let them go out in public like that. Do people not realize how many rapes and child abductions there are every year. Do they think it couldn't happen to them? Pi$$es me off!!!

The parents were right there in the street watching them! I wonder if they were embarrassed. . They kind of looked embarrassed. .
  • meeka472
    meeka472 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I do think that some of these costumes are a bit too much. One of my Facebook friends posted a picture of her two daughters who were younger than that and I must say that one of the girls had on a short skirt and an outfit that she really shouldn't have been allowed out if the house in especially to knock on doors and trick or treat.
  • AnjaZ89
    AnjaZ89 Posts: 235
    Options
    shame on their parents... why do they let them dress up like that??
    My mum would have NEVER let me or my sister dress like that, well I didnt want to either, but hello? they are basically children that should still think/play/dress etc like one
  • JosephVitte
    JosephVitte Posts: 2,039
    Options
    No wonder these kids do this................mommy and daddy (most of the responders here) say it's okay for them(your name here) to dress up like sluts, post of faceBook, and have the world see...............yes those kids see you leave the house, see you come home, and see your pictures too.

LOl, I'm done.
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I have a big problem with that too! My daughter is only 7 but you can bet your *kitten* that if she even THINKS she will be going out dressed like that some day I will lock her in her room til she is 30! I don't understand the parents that allow that to happen. Of course your immature child who doesnt understand the dangers out there is going to want to dress like what they see on TV, magazine covers and all their friends wear. So what? You tell them no and let them just get over it. And so help me if I ever find she sneaks and does it behind my back I will beat the snot out of her. Kids only do what they are ALLOWED to get away with. The parents need to step up and take some responsibility for their children.
  • paine016
    paine016 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    . Are only adults allowed to dress as hookers?

YES

+1
  • lamos1
    lamos1 Posts: 168 Member
    Options

Oh yeah, poor kids can only afford corsets, thigh highs and 4-inch heeled boots. The poor dears.

hahah!!^^^This!
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    No wonder these kids do this................mommy and daddy (most of the responders here) say it's okay for them to dress up like sluts, post of faceBook, and have the world see...............yes those kids see you leave the house, see you come home, and see your pictures too.

LOl, I'm done.

You must have a van with no windows.