14 year old girls dressed as h**kers trick-or-treating

Options

Replies

• maria_elaina
    maria_elaina Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Evidently the Jimmy Savile story is inspiring people.

HAHA!

I'm genuinely horrified by what girls are wandering round in today, even though I'm not much older than them! I dread what I'm going to be like when I'm a parent, my kids are going to hate me!
  • MikkLuhnRozzWhuh
    MikkLuhnRozzWhuh Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Sorry perverts. . no pictures. . Just an observation. .

I asked one what she was and she said "a pirate".. WTF! with a black corset and tiny little boy pants and calf-lenght four-inch heeled stripper boots!? and thigh-high fishnet!? . . I'm not sure which of the seven seas you are marauding, but I'm thanking the lord I didn't have a daughter. . egad!

I think you just have a dirty mind....................you said there 14...............they probably don't have the money, nor wanted to spend the money on an actual "pirate" outfit.................probably working with what they got, and your mind working with what you got.

Give em a break, it's halloween anyways. Are only adults allowed to dress as hookers? are little boys not allowed to dress as little devils? Are you the Halloween (dic)tator?

NOBODY should dress as hookers for Halloween?
    It just happens to be worse when it's some 14 year old chick?
    My gawd.
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    They are just trying to be like the big girls they see

The sexy Pirate, batwoman, cop, school girl etc .
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    Sorry perverts. . no pictures. . Just an observation. .

I asked one what she was and she said "a pirate".. WTF! with a black corset and tiny little boy pants and calf-lenght four-inch heeled stripper boots!? and thigh-high fishnet!? . . I'm not sure which of the seven seas you are marauding, but I'm thanking the lord I didn't have a daughter. . egad!

It was roughly 35 degrees here in Central Ohio last night. My kids did not go trick or treating at all. Our church held a trick or treat alternative at a local indoor play area.

Even if my kids HAD gone trick or treating, I can tell you that my 12 year old daughter would NOT be one of the little hoochies running around showing her stuff. Hubby and I prefer skirts and shorts that are long enough for school ( mid thigh). Midriffs and lower cut shirts require a cami underneath. In the summer, she wears a one piece suit, or a tankini.
  • MikkLuhnRozzWhuh
    Options
    . Are only adults allowed to dress as hookers?

LOL..

But seriously. . They come to the door and I opened the door and I'm sort of dumbfounded and I immediately avert my eyes because I don't need to be checking out some 14 year old. .It's creepy.. It creeps you out about YOURSELF. . It's very awkward. . I mean how do you act! Do you smile and make eye contact like you would with the little kids or if they were hot ADULT girls? Do you look away (like I did) and try to focus on the candy. . Ack!. . :noway: :laugh:

Not all that many years ago girls got married at 14. Many other countries it's perfectly legal to drink and or smoke at that age. America has turned into such an uptight, puritanical society it's kind of absurd.

This is dumb.
    Why do you guys totally objectify even little girls?
    We're not uptight.
    THEY'RE 14 YEARS OLD! Gross....
  • persephone87
    persephone87 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    the parents were probably the same age or younger when they got knocked up. I swear you should have to pass a common sense/intelligence test before you're allowed to breed.
  • MikkLuhnRozzWhuh
    Options
    They are just trying to be like the big girls they see

The sexy Pirate, batwoman, cop, school girl etc .

This is true.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    Yeah...I've seen a lot of that. I'm going to be such a mean mom when my kids are older.

Lol me too. However, once she hits 18, she can make her own costume choices as she would be an adult. I can still offer my opinion, whatever good that will do. :laugh:
  • MikkLuhnRozzWhuh
    Options
    Yeah...I've seen a lot of that. I'm going to be such a mean mom when my kids are older.

Lol me too. However, once she hits 18, she can make her own costume choices as she would be an adult. I can still offer my opinion, whatever good that will do. :laugh:

Agreed.
  • Kap10
    Kap10 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Blame the parents and the images that society allow, at 14 girls aspire to be older and more "adult" than they are, its our job to draw the line and let them know where it is.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    where i live that's how they dress every day..
    haha, am i missing something?
  • MikkLuhnRozzWhuh
    Options
    where i live that's how they dress every day..
    haha, am i missing something?

Why do we deal with it?
    It's digusting.
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    What I want to know is what the hell their parents are thinking when they let them go out in public like that. Do people not realize how many rapes and child abductions there are every year. Do they think it couldn't happen to them? Pi$$es me off!!!
    this should be put on a billboard on in there houses and make them realise how much there putting there children in danger x
  • MikkLuhnRozzWhuh
    Options
    Blame the parents and the images that society allow, at 14 girls aspire to be older and more "adult" than they are, its our job to draw the line and let them know where it is.

Yes!
  • Booobarella
    Options
    Look, it's Halloween, it's all about trick or treat. You just happened to see the tricks.
    Maybe they were just really genetically blessed hookers looking for food???

No seriously though, I have a 6 year old, we don't go nuts about Halloween here in Australia and we don't go trick or treating.
    But in everyday clothing it is becoming harder and harder to find clothes that are designed for CHILDREN instead of women.
    My daughter has bikinis, but we live quite rural and she only wears those in the back yard or around the house. She also has a 3 piece swimsuit including a swim skirt and a sun vest that she wears if the UV rating is particularly high that day.
    I'm trying to keep my CHILD a CHILD for as long as possible. It is very hard when her friends dress in little boob tubes and tiny short shorts.
    She wants those things too just because her friends have them.
    As she gets older, I am going to have to learn to compromise on certain things.
    One thing is for sure though, is she ever leaves the house in a corset and boyleg shorts, I will drag her back in the house and glue some real clothes to her.
  • sarahmoo12
    sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    yea im sick of seeing kids AND adults dressing like sluts for haloween your ment to be scary!! You can look pretty/sexy as well as scary too I think if u try and dont just go for hot pants n tits out!
  • ElleBee66
    ElleBee66 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Kind of doubly weird when presumably the parents teach their children not to talk to strangers and never to take candy from strangers for the whole year except for one night when they let them dress up as prostitutes and actually send them out to ask complete strangers for candy.

Bizzare.
  • Booobarella
    Options
    Kind of doubly weird when presumably the parents teach their children not to talk to strangers and never to take candy from strangers for the whole year except for one night when they let them dress up as prostitutes and actually send them out to ask complete strangers for candy.

Bizzare.

This x one billion.
    I don't get it either.
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    To all the parents that are "so glad to have boy(s)", wait until they start wanting to wear their jeans half way down their @ss with their boxers showing. They might not fall into the same negative stereotype as the skimpy dressed girls, but they will certainly fall into one. Loser, thug, punk, trash, criminal, etc. etc.
  • PayneAS
    PayneAS Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Especially since they see similar 'dress ups' on TV shows like Toddlers and Tiaras. Sexy seems to no longer have any age barriers.

I'm sorry. Any good parent doesn't expose children to that crap. Ever.

Exactly. My child watches Spongbob, Curious George, Clifford, and Wild Kratts. Who the heck would let their children watch Toddlers & Tiaras?? Anyone remember that show "My Sweet Sixteen" (I think?) on MTV? I wanted to slap those girls. I weep for when I get older and they start taking over.

I'm halfway through page 3 and the thread is digressing into whether or not dressing a certain way will make you more inclined to be raped so I'm not reading 4 Or 5 more pages of that and just stopping now.