Daily Exercise Journal - November

Options
clover5
clover5 Posts: 1,643 Member
We all know it’s good to exercise 5 or 6 days a week. Lets track it together. You exercise can be anything - running, walking, sports, swimming, jump rope, cleaning, calisthenics - you name it. Let’s have fun. Check in daily and report what exercise you've done.

Rest days are important for recovery and balance. When you need a rest day, take it. Just record rest for that days date, put your feet up, and cheer on the others. Another day will come.

Newcomers – Don’t worry if you’ve missed the first of the month. You can start at any time.

Replies

• yankeedownsouth
    yankeedownsouth Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Oh, this looks like fun! Count me in!!
  • nemrut
    nemrut Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Count me in again too! Keeping up with the exercise is extra important with all of the holidays coming up.
  • TKBurris
    TKBurris Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    count me in!!!
    today i did
    10min stretching
    30 brazil butt lift
    20 min les mills hard core abs

this afternoon/evening i'm going to do 45minute walk
  • Determinedkate
    Options
    I'm in too :)
  • icandoit63
    icandoit63 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    We all know it’s good to exercise 5 or 6 days a week. Lets track it together. You exercise can be anything - running, walking, sports, swimming, jump rope, cleaning, calisthenics - you name it. Let’s have fun. Check in daily and report what exercise you've done.

Rest days are important for recovery and balance. When you need a rest day, take it. Just record rest for that days date, put your feet up, and cheer on the others. Another day will come.

Newcomers – Don’t worry if you’ve missed the first of the month. You can start at any time.

YOU'RE THE BEST!!! I am in :)
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,968 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: I have enjoyed keeping track of my daily exercise on this thread.....with the days getting shorter, colder, and wetter there may be some changes in my routine

1461351h0otf8hco5.gif
  • totalhealth12
    totalhealth12 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! :happy:
  • kmuree
    kmuree Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I'm in! (:
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    11/1 45 mins of Strength training and jogging in place
  • carol162m
    carol162m Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Nov 1 Thursday- 29 Mins Treadmill, 21 Mins Stationary Bike, 18 Mins Circuit Machines:happy:
  • beaches222
    beaches222 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Please count me in!
  • nemrut
    nemrut Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Here we go!

Nov. 1 - 55 min. walk, 3.5 mph
  • yankeedownsouth
    yankeedownsouth Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Nov 1 - Strong Lifts, A day, 45 min
  • clover5
    clover5 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Here we go for another month!

Nov 1 - 30 minute dog walk, 55 minutes fitness course w/ pushups, tri-dips, ab crunches, hanging crunches, & once across the monkey bars.

Beaches, kmuree, totalhealth, yankee - you are in. Anyone can join us. This really helps keep me motivated to get in some exercise almost every day.
  • EweCreekCottage
    EweCreekCottage Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Hi I did 24 sets of 8 different strength training moves with 5lb weights while sitting on my big giant ball for 45 minutes
    :flowerforyou:
  • oldsalty1
    Options
    1 hr 15 mins...Zumba..Killer class tonight and last night...
  • totalhealth12
    totalhealth12 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    11/1 -- Wii Walk It Out -- 1 hr 27 min (12 min am and 1 hr 15 min eve)
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,968 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: I have enjoyed keeping track of my daily exercise on this thread.....with the days getting shorter, colder, and wetter there may be some changes in my routine

November 1---151 minutes walking with the frisky poodles---2 hour line dance class----50 minutes weight training----60 minutes riding recumbent bike

1461351h0otf8hco5.gif
  • NareenaTheGypsy
    NareenaTheGypsy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I make sure I add this thread to my favorites every month now... easy to click and post that week's worth of exercises!

Thur 11/1: 59 mins of 30 Day Shred, Level 1 and Level 2, Upside Down Abs workout + 4.53 miles walked
  • janzia
    janzia Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! Today I did Week 11 Day 2 of 0-10K Training which amounted to 5min w/u walk, 25 min run, 5 min walk, 15 run and a 5 min c/d walk plus however long it took me to walk back home, I'm not real good about ending the program in the right spot. I also did a strength training dvd.