Calling all MEN... Get in here now!!

Options

Replies

• LilEmm
    LilEmm Posts: 240
    Options
    These are great, total tear jerkers. question for you guys- have you seen Steel Magnolias? Do you fellas get as tortured over that movie as we ladies do? gah!
  • rocker164
    rocker164 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    300. Sacrifices himself for his family and country. Always chokes me up.
  • blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    Field of dreams...when Kevin Costner asks his dad if he wants a "game of catch".

This

make me think of having a catch in the yard with my pops
  • 2012GBFAN
    2012GBFAN Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    hoosiers gets me when Coach Dale says, "I love you guys."

This. Rudy. Field of Dreams.

The worst it has been in while for me was Toy Story 3. Holy *kitten*. At the end, when he gives his toys away and then thanks them.... I'm f--king welling up just typing this......

*Gender card revoked*
    [/quote

awww....
  • 2012GBFAN
    2012GBFAN Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    It's hilarious to me how upset y'all are getting. It was a joke. Calm down.

Do I care for men crying? No, not really... but I don't really like anyone crying.

Go get mad at the people who are saying light beer isn't masculine, they're insulting people too.

But jokes are funny.

I am just curious at what you thought posting your opinion on what d-bags you thought everyone is on this thread, was going to accomplish? Did you think you may get a few harsh responses? Just a few?

:smile: :wink: :laugh: :happy: :tongue: :mad: :angry: :explode: :grumble: :noway: :love: :ohwell: :flowerforyou: :indifferent: :glasses: :embarassed: :frown: :smokin: :devil: :sick: :smooched: :heart: :drinker: :cry: :brokenheart: :sad: :bigsmile: :blushing: :huh: :yawn:

too funny!
  • jaysonhijinx
    jaysonhijinx Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Don't think I've actually cried cause of a movie but definitely have gotten all choked up and maybe a bit misty eyed too, hehe.

Man on Fire, Braveheart have already been mentioned heaps and I'm familiar with the scenes in question.

One that really got me though was the scene from "The Road" when they catch the guy who stole from them. The way they left him there... Ugh, gave me that big lump in the throat feeling just remembering it..
  • dave4d
    dave4d Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    I don't drink beer. It's estrogenic.

Problem solved. :)
  • LilEmm
    LilEmm Posts: 240
    Options

Backhanded insults to women make me cry.
  • Sbaby74
    Options
    I really appreciate you making this thread so now I know which guys on MFP to not pursue (in case I ever had the desire) as I cannot handle men crying unless it's the death of an immediate family member. So thanks!

Wow...someone has issues...real men cry :) way to be honest guys, and remember not all women are stuck up

They're being honest and so am I.

ETA: smiley's don't make your b!tchy-ness better. If you're going to be a b!tch to me about it, own it.

Well call me a b**** if you want ( I guess I'll "own it" ) but I agree you have issues. I don't like whiney men but to say they can't cry you don't want a man you want a heartless robot or some beast that would rather slap you than look at you. Grow up. Real men know when to be tough and hard and when not, they're humans with hearts and souls and a need to have emotions just like anyone else. And as far as you later saying everyone should calm down it was just a joke, yourlast comment I quoted here "they're being honest and so am I " pretty much makes it clear you weren't joking, sorry just being honest.

On topic - my son, only 7 so has a good way to go before becoming a man but still wants to try to be tuff bawled when we watched The Vow. When the movie was over and we had all dried our eyes I looked at him shocked and said were you cring and as he tried to answer no while shaking his head yes he bust into trears again.
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Blowing in for an ab perve....

Aaaand now I'm gone. LOL
  • ferrytrip
    ferrytrip Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Return to me, Rudy, Nottinghill, it's a wonderful life, while you were sleeping.
  • PapaDunx
    PapaDunx Posts: 243
    Options
    I cried at Love Actually when the rock musician hugged his put down manager.

.. .and dont get me started on Patch Adams!

I blubbed slightly when Data's daughter died in Star Trek Next Gen.

.. and anything with Nick Cage. That makes me cry like a baby because its such a pile of sh1te!
  • Medwayguy
    Options
    I cried once when my fav all time Y Front pants disintergrated after a world record breaking 354 days no stop wearing! That little ickle wee stain and me went everwhere together :/

RIP Undies : I shall never forget you :(
  • laxwyo
    laxwyo Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    A river runs through it. Legends of the fall.
  • Abrowe313
    Abrowe313 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Forrest Gump, the scene when Jenny tells him about his son and he asks her if hes normal or like him! i cry like a ***** every time!
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options

Backhanded insults to women make me cry.

Okay, I'm no blonde, but this blew over my head.
  • Bdmiller42
    Options
    marley and me & fox and the hound.. gets me everytime
  • holeshottdr
    holeshottdr Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Never. Not even once. Almost did in the Fast and the Furious when they crashed that Charger...
  • makkman
    makkman Posts: 212
    Options
    Rocky and Field of Dreams
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Man here. Movies that have made me....shed a tear.

Click
    Armageddon
    Marley & Me
    Jack Frost
    Titanic (almost)
    Dying at Grace (ugh, depressing documentary)

That's all i can remember for now